Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku (33542 Views)

2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Obakoolex(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2022
grin Expect anything in politics.

LP should be easier for wike to market in port Harcourt cos of Christianity factor but wike will not want to use his last life line to play unsure game. If not for muslim muslim ticket am sure he would batified openly.
Campaign starts next month, we'll know what's up before then
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ZombieTAMER: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. Even Peter Obi will vote for Atiku in the end

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Typicool8(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Together we can get it right this time around with PO. He is the best man for the job.

Peter Obi for president
Yes oo on Obi's manhood I stand grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by seunayantokun(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
No politician go take that kind coloabo go sleep now.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by MtDave55: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
fman:
I never knew that wike the cultist will later become obident and Yusful to the society.

WIKE is the best thing that happened to NIGERIA in the last 7yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by frowland(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I will agree that Peter Obi partnering directly with Wike to work against PDP in the forthcoming elections will deliver so many votes to the LP, but there's something else we shouldn't forget.

Peter Obi is not a stranger in Rivers state, with the number of businesses he owns there, the infrastructure he has built there and the number of persons he knows there, Rivers state, and the entire south south will vote for Peter Obi without much persuasion.

Is it not in Port Harcourt where Peter Obi build a new road even before becoming governor of Anambra state?

Is it not the same Rivers state where Peter Obi owns warehouses, and a shopping mall with so many employees?

Is it not the same south south (Akwa Ibom) where Peter Obi has married their daughter and has kept her as only wife for so many years?

Is it not the same south south with a sizeable population of Ijaws who witnessed how Igbos stood behind Goodluck Jonathan their son till the end?

The south south are definitely voting Peter Obi in a landslide, we are voting individuals now, party structure hasn't helped us as a nation.

Strange comment @bolded.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Eriokanmi: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I will agree that Peter Obi partnering directly with Wike to work against PDP in the forthcoming elections will deliver so many votes to the LP, but there's something else we shouldn't forget.

Peter Obi is not a stranger in Rivers state, with the number of businesses he owns there, the infrastructure he has built there and the number of persons he knows there, Rivers state, and the entire south south will vote for Peter Obi without much persuasion.

Is it not in Port Harcourt where Peter Obi build a new road even before becoming governor of Anambra state?

Is it not the same Rivers state where Peter Obi owns warehouses, and a shopping mall with so many employees?

Is it not the same south south (Akwa Ibom) where Peter Obi has married their daughter and has kept her as only wife for so many years?

Is it not the same south south with a sizeable population of Ijaws who witnessed how Igbos stood behind Goodluck Jonathan their son till the end?

The south south are definitely voting Peter Obi in a landslide, we are voting individuals now, party structure hasn't helped us as a nation.
We're doing same in Lagos. Isn't Lagos where Peter Obi has his Bank's HQ? Fidelity employs people across religion and ethnicity, with many branches in Lagos.

Mr Emilokan should just retire after 2023 cos age isn't on his side anymore. I used to follow this man like mumu until 2019, after realising he was busy pursuing his lifetime ambition. I had seen since 2019 what many are just seeing now. Before his urchins take a swipe at me. I'd like to ask...

Why did tinubu drop the restructuring idea, a cause for which he was once known and applauded ?

We shall see how he'd achieve that utopian lifetime ambition next year.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Awise09(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
They never see anything, its going to shock them like buhari
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Shaev7(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Sometimes, we should not really bank on the power of our wealth, we should also be divinely inclined and able to read the direction of the storm.
If its the turn of P.O from the spiritual realm, no forces on earth will stop it. He will get it as a platter of Gold.
And if his destiny reads that he will rule Nigeria at that time, definitely, he will get it against all odds.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by natnoble(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Wike's value in PDP is not in doubt but this is getting out of hand. If he wants to decamp let him do so quickly no need for all this long drama. The worst that could happen is that PDP will lose 2023 presidential election and it may affect the chances of wike's anointed candidates/alies running for elective office across the country.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by MtDave55: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

TINUBU no doubt did alot with Lagos and so far rated the best governor ever.

But he is not the kind of leader NIGERIA need currently

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2022
MtDave55:

WIKE is the best thing that happened to NIGERIA in the last 7yrs
I swear .
His popularity no be here!!
His is really a voice in Nigeria Delta.
I admire his taunt and aggressive
Governance
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by deeva2: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
WIke is not a baby politician that will stool so low to work for obi...Know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by gr8tson: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2022
[Reasons better than what you stated were what made people "voted" Buhari into power but are now saying that they are disappointed, they are regretting. I wouldn't say much, but we are wise now, and have witnessed alot.quote author=apache22b ost=115785733]Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Jesus101:
Get you and your business Ready today.
And get access to government funds meant for business owners and grants even from anywhere around the world meant for business owners.
Don't say you were not told.
0 90 428890 92
Na u dey share the funds and grants?
Abeg take my own share.
I dash u

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Waste of time indeed. PETER OBI is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Anambra and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Lagos, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Tinubu has bad track records unlike PETER OBI.

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his Bat-stard fellows.

PO-ssible is a goal 2023-2031
Me and I remain Obidient and YusFul without structures.

apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ibechris(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Carry this your matter commot jor.

I lived in Lagos when your so called Tinubu took over govt,he was a total failure.

Just be deceiving yourself with what u don't know.

Point at one specific thing your Tinubu did in Lagos or do u want me to send u some hidden things Ambode said about him concerning projects.

Read it below and next time u should learn to say what u know.
https://www.nationalpivot.com/2022/08/2023-tinubu-plotted-my-removal-in-2019.html?m=1
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2022
gr8tson:
[Reasons better than what you stated were what made people "voted" Buhari into power but are now saying that they are disappointed, they are regretting. I wouldn't say much, but we are wise now, and have witnessed alot.quote author=apache22b ost=115785733]Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Are u telling me that Tinubu will fix Nigeria?
But he is tribal and I don't like his party.
Though I have been Tinubu's Fan.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Eriokanmi: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Go and ask Aero at Alimisho, the man of ekiti extraction who won the constituency vote , defeating Tinubu's party man with a wide margin. He threatened Aero , including his life and that of family before the man jęęjèly dropped his mandate. The people of Alimisho fumed but they later undertood why. With his usual abracadabra, his party man was declared winner and the result was announced.

Who's a unifier? Go to alausa and see cliques. You can't penetrate them unless you belong to them. We sef as lagosian dey thread with caution ni.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2022
You shall be highly disappointed. Mark this down.

Me and I remain Obidient and YusFul without structures.

Pandev:
what's this clown capping? grin
I wish seun create a section where we can bet, I would bet Obi won't make top 2 in the coming presidential election, I go borrow like 1m from lapo microfinance bank, use am bet, na sure win cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by dfrost: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:
I go borrow like 1m from lapo microfinance bank, use am bet, na sure win cheesy

You been dey plan to wreck Lapo since tey tey nah... you just dey look for opportunity cheesy
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Invictus2214: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2022
It was wike that betrayed himself, he also supported the motion of removing [secondus] as party chairman then, not knowing that it will later in future back fire, always remember the law of karma. Beside atiku knew that he doesn't need wike vote to become president that is why he mitigated him, so support your fellow beer president of biafra.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by maxzzo1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/17/peter-obi-wike-meetings-you-shouldnt-sleep-well-ohuabunwa-tells-atiku/
Leave Wike alone he has d right to mingle with his fellow southern by d way his a party man....
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jesus101:
Legalizing your business or company is not for my benefit not even 1% benefits. It's makes your business have voice to speak. If you know, you know.
What does it take me to login to cac portal and register my business?
Absolutely nothing but my time and minimal funds of not more than 10k.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is your wish but that's not what exactly is going to happen. Nature changes things for the glory of God. Nigeria shall be great again; it's PO-ssible.

Me and I remain Obidient and YusFul without structures

citygarden:
Atiku should go and sleep and even snoring. If election is holding up tomorrow. Peter Obi will not even take third position. Forget about the media, online hyping. Politics is more than that. Wike will now work with a party without even councilor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.