Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku (33540 Views)

2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by seyi072000(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
As you said, you wont sleep.
No sleep for the wicked.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jesus101:
You can also get your business look professional with quality designs and logo sir.
Ok.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Anaerobi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

Are you a Youth?

Can you allow your grandfather to be contesting like BAT ?
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Nyanabo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Same thing we heard about buhari but hoe far ? How market ? Now you guys are at it again with tinubu. God forbid affliction to rise the third time. We are voting candidates now not party structure.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Guyman01: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I will agree that Peter Obi partnering directly with Wike to work against PDP in the forthcoming elections will deliver so many votes to the LP, but there's something else we shouldn't forget.

Peter Obi is not a stranger in Rivers state, with the number of businesses he owns there, the infrastructure he has built there and the number of persons he knows there, Rivers state, and the entire south south will vote for Peter Obi without much persuasion.

Is it not in Port Harcourt where Peter Obi build a new road even before becoming governor of Anambra state?

Is it not the same Rivers state where Peter Obi owns warehouses, and a shopping mall with so many employees?

Is it not the same south south (Akwa Ibom) where Peter Obi has married their daughter and has kept her as only wife for so many years?

Is it not the same south south with a sizeable population of Ijaws who witnessed how Igbos stood behind Goodluck Jonathan their son till the end?

The south south are definitely voting Peter Obi in a landslide, we are voting individuals now, party structure hasn't helped us as a nation.

And the Igbos really paid a heavy price for sticking with an Ijaw man GEJ, Buhari has not forgiven them, he sent python dance to deal with them and didn't appoint them into his kitchen cabinet except as photographer taken from Thisday newspaper.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am Obidient and proud

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by shortIGBOman: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
citygarden:
Atiku should go and sleep and even snoring. If election is holding up tomorrow. Peter Obi will not even take third position. Forget about the media, online hyping. Politics is more than that. Wike will now work with a party without even councilor?

You get sense pass Peter Obi and all his IPOB supporters put together.

The North wont vote any IGBO Man, even if they present an Angel. Yoruba won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo dey insult them daily. South South will never vote any Igbo man, cause they don't like them. While many Igbo won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo don't like themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Hope with your keyboard.

CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi- tuary and Atiku are both losers.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by brown3: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. Even Peter Obi will vote for Atiku in the end, reality will hit all you delusional folks promoting a candidate who has no legacy whatsoever to showcase despite being governor for eight years.
If not for herd mentality and brainwashing, why would any sane person believe an Obi would do for Nigeria what he couldn't do for Anambra as a governor for eight years? The youths mob mentality and lack of self-conviction are a huge part of the problem
so youths should vote those old dirty criminals that have kept them in porverty. The youths have taken there decision they are voting PO.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by blue01(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Can't say what this country will look like after 2023 elections

Its either we get it right or we fall to pieces, God forbid bat-thing befalls us.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ComeToJesus: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
If PDP were to be a serious party, they wouldn't have needed any campaign to win against the dreaded evil party - the APC.

APC has done everything practically possible to demarket themselves by the worst leadership ever known to mankind. In all indices of development and international ratings in virtually every sector, APC government has fallen flat and shouldn't even have the animal boldness to campaign for elections again.

PDP is a useless opposition party.

PO- It's your call to rescue Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Mitsurugi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. Even Peter Obi will vote for Atiku in the end, reality will hit all you delusional folks promoting a candidate who has no legacy whatsoever to showcase despite being governor for eight years.
If not for herd mentality and brainwashing, why would any sane person believe an Obi would do for Nigeria what he couldn't do for Anambra as a governor for eight years? The youths mob mentality and lack of self-conviction are a huge part of the problem

That Peter Obi has no legacy in your mind does not mean that he has no legacy in reality. I know times are tough but you've got to come back to reality son.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Jevica: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Thanks for increasing his chances from 5th that I was hearing last 2 months to second now. It shows that Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed are consolidating their smooth campaign in the minds of honest Nigerians like yourself. Be good enough to save Nigeria,

Vote for Labour party in the coming elections, your children will thank you for it later.
Best advice you can give any body
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by echomanji: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

people like you Dey irritate me ahswear
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ComeToJesus: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
PDPdestroyer:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Lovelive: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shaev7:
Sometimes, we should not really bank on the power of our wealth, we should also be divinely inclined and able to read the direction of the storm.
If its the turn of P.O from the spiritual realm, no forces on earth will stop it. He will get it as a platter of Gold.
And if his destiny reads that he will rule Nigeria at that time, definitely, he will get it against all odds.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Invictus2214: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
So you want to tell me that obi as a owner of beer company is ordained by God, so via everyone will begin to stagger on the street,but hope you have voters card cause i've learn to know that people who don't have voters card a Obidient activist campaigners of every social media platforms
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
South south is Peter obi
Pdp made a grave mistake in choosing atiku
Lp may not win the election
But it’s clear it’s taking pdp strongholds which should be a cause of worry for it’s stakeholders
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by IbileIfe: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I will agree that Peter Obi partnering directly with Wike to work against PDP in the forthcoming elections will deliver so many votes to the LP, but there's something else we shouldn't forget.

Peter Obi is not a stranger in Rivers state, with the number of businesses he owns there, the infrastructure he has built there and the number of persons he knows there, Rivers state, and the entire south south will vote for Peter Obi without much persuasion.

Is it not in Port Harcourt where Peter Obi build a new road even before becoming governor of Anambra state?

Is it not the same Rivers state where Peter Obi owns warehouses, and a shopping mall with so many employees?

Is it not the same south south (Akwa Ibom) where Peter Obi has married their daughter and has kept her as only wife for so many years?

Is it not the same south south with a sizeable population of Ijaws who witnessed how Igbos stood behind Goodluck Jonathan their son till the end?

The south south are definitely voting Peter Obi in a landslide, we are voting individuals now, party structure hasn't helped us as a nation.

Beer parlour political conjectures. grin
Totally ignorant of inter-ethnic conflicts and rivalries since the Biafran war to date.
Go and visit the villages for the realities and not assumptions on the internet.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by citygarden(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
So because I don't support peter Obi mean I doesn't want Nigeria to change?
This is the type of the mistake we do when we voted Jonathan out because we see buhari is our messiah. Not knowing the only messiah we have is God. And he will elect a good leader for us. If is peter Obi good but if is tinubu also good. All politicians are the same all over the world so I don't trust them

Lovelive:
This is your wish but that's not what exactly is going to happen. Nature changes things for the glory of God. Nigeria shall be great again; it's PO-ssible.

PO-ssible is a goal 2023-2031

Me and I remain Obidient and YusFul without structures

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:

Abeg, mention the plenty businesses and infrastructures he owns in my state, and his Warehouses. I will go and verify latest next week.

If na by Marriage, Atiku dun win nah.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by adams123: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obi should collapse his structure with that of Atiku and if Atiku wins he will appoint him as Minister for Finance, Economy & National planning. I want to see Obi's wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:

God bless you for saying the truth. Peter Obi will be good to both Yoruba, Housa, South South and all. The Igbo tribe is out to show to all the Nigerians that we can rule better because we believe in justice, equity and good governance.

Maybe after Peter Obi, all the tribe in Nigeria will beg Igbos to come and continue to be president.

These I have seen...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

Only condemned idiots and bastards still support Tinubu, an old demented drug criminal.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by dchamp234(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
cRobo:
Atiku problem is pride

He think of himself so big to dialogue with Wike

Him get money na and he's a Fulani man, so what do you expect??
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:
what's this clown capping? grin
I wish seun create a section where we can bet, I would bet Obi won't make top 2 in the coming presidential election, I go borrow like 1m from lapo microfinance bank, use am bet, na sure win cheesy

Hear your stupid self talking. You go borrow. So you no get money but you day support Tinubu or Atiku that will ruin your life the more. Sorry for your generation if you continue to think like this.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Oldmansense(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:
I wish seun create a section where we can bet, I would bet Obi won't make top 2 in the coming presidential election, I go borrow like 1m from lapo microfinance bank, use am bet, na sure win cheesy
I can see how myopic you are. You just mentioned borrowing 1m from lapo microfinance bank. If your shaky-shaky daddy and his apc were to be nice to Nigerians, it will not be a difficult thing for you to raise 1m I one month. But they made you a perpetual begger ..benefitting from those under the masters table
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Danniedpastor(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:

You even mentioned "touts".
Please who is the king of to its in Nigeria?

Ans: Tinubu.

Who made a state his personal empire?

Ans: Tinubu

Whose business was affected by the popular "end SARS" protest ,and arranged the killing of peaceful youths?

Ans: Ask Tinubu.

Just get out and stop fooling around
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Oldmansense(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:

Have you ever seen obedients defending PO? NO
Reason: because his integrity and impact is clearly seen by the blind
But you are busy defending one dubious frog.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Chatflick(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:
You're most likely an idiot. The handwriting is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Arrests General Idris Bello Dambazau Over 'Economic Sabotage' / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.