Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku (33541 Views)

2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by jacoik(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
I will agree that Peter Obi partnering directly with Wike to work against PDP in the forthcoming elections will deliver so many votes to the LP, but there's something else we shouldn't forget.

Peter Obi is not a stranger in Rivers state, with the number of businesses he owns there, the infrastructure he has built there and the number of persons he knows there, Rivers state, and the entire south south will vote for Peter Obi without much persuasion.

Is it not in Port Harcourt where Peter Obi build a new road even before becoming governor of Anambra state?

Is it not the same Rivers state where Peter Obi owns warehouses, and a shopping mall with so many employees?

Is it not the same south south (Akwa Ibom) where Peter Obi has married their daughter and has kept her as only wife for so many years?

Is it not the same south south with a sizeable population of Ijaws who witnessed how Igbos stood behind Goodluck Jonathan their son till the end?

The south south are definitely voting Peter Obi in a landslide, we are voting individuals now, party structure hasn't helped us as a nation.
you mean he married from akwa ibom? Honestly I never knew
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by frowland(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jaycee07:

It’s not strange. It’s true. Obi is married to my mom’s first cousin.

“…and has kept her as only wife for so many years”

What then do you mean by the above comment? Because I find it very strange a comment.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by uloaku4jokotade: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Together we can get it right this time around with PO. He is the best man for the job.Peter Obi for presidentTogether we can get it right this time around with PO. He is the best man for the job.Peter Obi for president...
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by nerdjared: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
cRobo:
Atiku problem is pride

He think of himself so big to dialogue with Wike

The man move around with retinue of aide like he's the president, the mad mikano man shut down akwa ibom airport for hours the day he was flying,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by benheaven(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ohuabunwa should close his mouth and become Obidients for his company 'ssurvival. Is he not seeing that the country is nosediving? We needt rescue.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Tareq1105: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
fman:
I never knew that wike the cultist will later become obident and Yusful to the society.
He is truly a brother man!

It's obvious we have many indomie political kids on nairaland.

Wike is just deceiving you guys. Wike would be making the greatest political mistake of his life if he leaves PDP.

Wike would have to think of his Senators, House of Reps, his successor (Gov), house of assembly members that are already on the ballot under PDP. Wike is not a fool.

Why would Wike want to sacrifice all these men for Obituary who doesn't know what would happen before end of January?
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
So Atiku should have insomnia because of wike

Haba

"when they are saying all animals with horn should come out, snail should not come out"

Wike is a no contest for Atiku
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by amaheart(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi- tuary and Atiku are both losers.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard.

Common sense is not common. People like you ought to be STONED to death because you're visionless.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by CommonSense1967: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
amaheart:

Common sense is not common. People like you ought to be STONED to death because you're visionless.

Listen to this violent IPIG terrorist monkey.
Your father, you and your unborn generations will be stoned to death.
Omo ale ni baba n la baba e.
Zombidient terrorist fool.

BOLA HAMED TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
You can go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon for all we care. Basta@d m-puru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by BethiMcCauley: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zamfara Gov Bans Motorcycles, Orders Shoot-On-Sight | Obi Woos Aggrieved PDP Leader
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Dcaliphate(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pandev:
what's this clown capping? grin
I wish seun create a section where we can bet, I would bet Obi won't make top 2 in the coming presidential election, I go borrow like 1m from lapo microfinance bank, use am bet, na sure win cheesy
Lols, try am, na you go cry
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by mrkings84(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

Since I know this Monika it's today you say the truth. Nigeria is truly in disarray!!

Then my question is, who put Nigeria in disarray?

Is it Peter Obi?
Is it Labor party?

Anyway, we are not voting for any body or party that we know contributed directly or indirectly in putting Nigeria in disarray.

Thanks.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Favourchris(f): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:
Waste of time indeed. Tinubu is the only man who can unite Nigeria now that it is in disarray. He did it in Lagos and will do it for the Country only if we give him the opportunity.

Check the past records of Peter Obi in Anambra, he has absolutely nothing to show for it other than touts and insecurity, Peter Obi has no track records like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

My fellow youths be wise , say a big No to Peter Obi and his Obidient fellows

U mean vote tinubu to continue buhari legacy....
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Favourchris(f): 5:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Blazebond:

I be south south and I am not voting peter obi or labour party,peter obi nor go win delta and even the Edo when una take dey make noise so,peter obi nor go win am,you see that rivers state so,peter obi nor go win am,you see bayelsa so,peter obi nor go win am,you see that akwa ibom and cross river when una dey feel say dey bag so,peter obi nor go win them,na 100,000 votes peter obi go get for each of the south south states and e go shock una when peter obi go get only 355,000 votes for Anambra instead of the clean sweep when una dey feel so,and ebonyi,Enugu and imo go shock una,una go scream tire but nobody go reason una,una feel say na to turn to internet bullies be the right way to campaign shebi, everything na vawulence and woto woto to una,una go learn lesson after the brutal electoral loss when una wan receive next year February, internet Nazi's like una, fascists in behavior.

Bros chill, no lesson to learn. If him loss we move on.

No be today we know say those wen get sense no many for Nigeria.

After all 15mill people vote buahri... see where e put us.

So no body dey learn any lesson wen go pass buhari own
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Bryan88(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Peter Obi- tuary and Atiku are both losers.

Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Argue with your keyboard.
your moniker is common sense but obviously u don’t hav it.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Emmaculate77(m): 4:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
what's this one saying? you mean people won't be playing bet under Obi's presidency if he eventually becomes president of IPOB? grin Little kids everywhere

Well, obidients turned down your childish betting competition while you go about wailing. it is obvious who the kids are in this case grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Pandev(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2022
Emmaculate77:

Well, obidients turned down your childish betting competition while you go about wailing. it is obvious who the kids are in this case grin grin
another little kid. We've been to Igbo land, the 50years above playing bet are many in Igbo land. Betting is not for kids. When you grow up, you'll understand.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by Emmaculate77(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pandev:
another little kid. We've been to Igbo land, the 50years above playing bet are many in Igbo land. Betting is not for kids. When you grow up, you'll understand.

If you went to Igbo land and all you could say, among thousands of things, is that a lot of 50 year olds and above plays bets, that tells any sensible person all they need to know about you. You bet for survival. And your circle of friends bets for a living, hence, all you see is bet players.

I live in Igbo land and I barely meet these kind of people you are talking about. "Show me who/where you hang out, and I will tell you who you are."

And for the records, no 'responsible' person plays bet. But from the look of things, your pride and self esteem depends on betting. And those who bet are children who do not have control over their lives; I do, so there is no need for impulsive lifestyle.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by tunde1200(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2022
That's it nothing will ever make anyone vote for them due to their ways.

shortIGBOman:

You get sense pass Peter Obi and all his IPOB supporters put together.

The North wont vote any IGBO Man, even if they present an Angel. Yoruba won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo dey insult them daily. South South will never vote any Igbo man, cause they don't like them. While many Igbo won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo don't like themselves.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by MtDave55: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2022
fman:

I swear .
His popularity no be here!!
His is really a voice in Nigeria Delta.
I admire his taunt and aggressive
Governance

I have always believe in him and I trust him to be in the best position to rescue NIGERIA from mismanagement and division.
Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by fman(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2022
MtDave55:

I have always believe in him and I trust him to be in the best position to rescue NIGERIA from mismanagement and division.
I swear...
But they go gree??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Wike Meetings: You Shouldn’t Sleep Well – Ohuabunwa Tells Atiku by MtDave55: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
fman:

I swear...
But they go gree??

That's why they planned against him for the primary election nah, unfortunately he got the information late and couldn't counter it.

I wish he will forget all these fight and restrategize again against 2027

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You" / Bonario Nnags: "IPOB Finally Touched My Community Last Night" / Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.