Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal (2020 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by newsc: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2022
A Nigerian woman has shared how her husband’s elder brother, in company of other men invaded her home and raped her. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the woman who preferred anonymity said her husband lives abroad. She noted that on the ugly day, her husband’s brother had come to their house and dropped his bag, with the pledge that he would later return to carry it. According to the woman, the man failed to come for his bag........

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-my-husbands-brother-robbed-raped-me-mercilessly-woman-shares-ordeal/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng

Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by blinking001(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Let us hear her husbands brother side of the story too.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by fman(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2022
You no grab am for dick
Or possibly bust his head wt bottle.
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Toneypen247(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmn
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Jennyclay(f): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
God, what else can we do to stop these monsters called men from raping women

These stupid men claim with ₦500 they could sleep with anything that wear skirt yet they go about raping women and even toddlers.

If I see a lion coming from my left side and I see a Nigerian man coming from my right side, I will quickly run to the lion for safety. I will be more secure in the hands of a lion

Nigerian men are beast oo!!
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Afudimkpa1(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

These stupid men claim with ₦500 they could sleep with anything that wear skirt yet they go about raping women and even toddlers.

If I see a lion coming from my left side and I see a Nigerian man coming from my right side, I will quickly run to the lion for safety. I will be more secure in the hands of a lion

Let's first hear her husband's brother side of the story before we conclude.

Don't be a Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Saviourk: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

You can't prejudge a one-sided story,until you hear from both sides before you can come to a conclusion.

With regard to the boldened, remember your dad,alongside your male folks is included.
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Aguilar(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

mumu woman run go meet lion make e chop you anyhow. Abi you think say lion dey look fine face. As if na all nigerian men dey rape.
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Tegabadguy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tell your husband smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How My Husband’s Brother Robbed, Raped Me Mercilessly – Woman Shares Ordeal by Wallade(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
newsc:
A Nigerian woman has shared how her husband’s elder brother, in company of other men invaded her home and raped her. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the woman who preferred anonymity said her husband lives abroad. She noted that on the ugly day, her husband’s brother had come to their house and dropped his bag, with the pledge that he would later return to carry it. According to the woman, the man failed to come for his bag........

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/how-my-husbands-brother-robbed-raped-me-mercilessly-woman-shares-ordeal/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Join our Facebook group for latest gist
https://web./tncng

I hope the husband's is cooling off in custody with his gang because they have been accused of burglary, rape, theft and armed robbery.

Let the law take its course.

(1) (Reply)

Four girls at a time what should i do / When Distance Separates You From Your True Love / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.