Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project (1366 Views)

Check Out My First Html And CSS Website / Wrote My First HTML Page. / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by Uas36(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
See my HTML , Css and little JavaScript project I have created.
Did it makes sense.
And then if you are also learning you can add me on Whatsapp so that we can learn together.

1 Like

Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by andyboi4real(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Posting a live link is a better alternative than posting pictures. I do think you need to improve your css skills. I don’t do WhatsApp, you can add me on discord #8402
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by LikeAking: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2022
You try.
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by jikins(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Uas36:
Did it makes sense.
And then if you are also learning you can add me on Whatsapp so that we can learn together.

Na so e be when you are starting keep going bro. You will get there.

5 Likes

Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by LUAN(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
andyboi4real:
Posting a live link is a better alternative than posting pictures. I do think you need to improve your css skills. I don’t do WhatsApp, you can add me on discord #8402
please recommend a good laptop for me to start with. I want to start with HTML, CSS, javascript. Thanks
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by LUAN(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Uas36:
Did it makes sense.
please recommend a good laptop for me to start with. I want to start with HTML, CSS, javascript. Thanks
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by Uas36(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
I used Android phone to build that pages bro
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by Uas36(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
LUAN:
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by RepoMan007: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Uas36:

if you want to learn, go to YouTube and follow a well reviewed course that breaks each subtopic to around 10 min each. Lastly struggle to get a PC.

1 Like

Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by yusman14(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Your CSS needs touches.
For the nav bar, remove the line from the links..
Text-decoration: none;
For d buttons, add margin and apply Ur box model well...
I am about to start JavaScript..tho, I know python already.
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by LUAN(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Uas36:

how did you do it please?
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
LUAN:
how did you do it please?
Get a code editor. I used it before I got a PC and still use it when I am not with my PC. It runs almost all codes efficiently. You can get it on Google play

Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by niel63(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
I consider all these spamming

Are you all in a hurry to post something or you'd rather post something meaningful.

For the umpteenth time, stop ridiculing the programming section of Nairaland.

If you're going to post your frontend journey, by all means, do so when you have something very tangible.

Would you have been confident to post all these if you weren't somehow motivated by somebody's project or journey on this section.

I understand the need to showcase and document your journey... but would you continue to visit quora, devDOTto, medium and other programming sections of popular websites if they were dishing us exactly the same thing you guys are doing here?

I'm sure we all want to learn new stuffs. Let's change the direction of where this is going.

When I open th3 programming section of this forum, I honestly want to see something new, different, innovating or educative stuffs. Instead, first 10... trash trash trash, except when it has a good day.

I'm not trying to talk down your efforts and progress. But be very constructive about it. Be very intentional.

Make we dey try abeg.

Its not, Check out my first html, css and little javascript seriously, which one be little javascript?

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

I want you to be better that's why I am here.

If na lie, ask TastyFriedPussy... im sure he'll be here soon. If he's not already though.

3 Likes

Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by MikeyOz: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
niel63:
I consider all these spamming

Are you all in a hurry to post something or you'd rather post something meaningful.

For the umpteenth time, stop ridiculing the programming section of Nairaland.

If you're going to post your frontend journey, by all means, do so when you have something very tangible.

Would you have been confident to post all these if you weren't somehow motivated by somebody's project or journey on this section.

I understand the need to showcase and document your journey... but would you continue to visit quora, devDOTto, medium and other programming sections of popular websites if they were dishing us exactly the same thing you guys are doing here?

I'm sure we all want to learn new stuffs. Let's change the direction of where this is going.

When I open th3 programming section of this forum, I honestly want to see something new, different, innovating or educative stuffs. Instead, first 10... trash trash trash, except when it has a good day.

I'm not trying to talk down your efforts and progress. But be very constructive about it. Be very intentional.

Make we dey try abeg.

Its not, Check out my first html, css and little javascript seriously, which one be little javascript?

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

I want you to be better that's why I am here.

If na lie, ask TastyFriedPussy... im sure he'll be here soon. If he's not already though.

True though, the guy tried by putting out the effort. Also the forums palatability matters more.

At first I was like, "what the heck is small javascript"

Eitherway this is nairaland not quora�
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by TastyFriedPussy: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2022
If I was asked to define the word pathetic or ugly, I would just show the person this your project. Very disgusting looking piece of JAVASCRIPT shit tongue my rating? -=10/10

Just go look for another career abeg, programming is not for you. tongue
I'm not in anyway ridiculing you or anything, but I'll call anything that is ugly what it is, "ugly".. Me I don't know how to hide mouth like most of the guys here tongue
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by yusman14(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
If I was asked to define the word pathetic or ugly, I would just show the person this your project. Very disgusting looking piece of JAVASCRIPT shit tongue my rating? -=10/10

Just go look for another career abeg, programming is not for you. tongue
I'm not in anyway ridiculing you or anything, but I'll call anything that is ugly what it is, "ugly".. Me I don't know how to hide mouth like most of the guys here tongue
At least, try to motivate him..I am into front end too but I'v never post any of my project yet...but this project up there is so basic..I understand your point tho..
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by LUAN(m): 12:04am On Sep 23, 2022
Zeeknow3245:

Get a code editor. I used it before I got a PC and still use it when I am not with my PC. It runs almost all codes efficiently. You can get it on Google play
what spec. Of laptop did you buy?? no vex Bro. .... i am still on a search for laptop at low budget...
I have 3 options for laptops...
one man that is shop look dirty with mixture of scrap laptop offer me this 2 laptops

1) i3, 5th gen _ lenovo, thinkpad e450 but has a weak battery.., 5% was out in 5min while .100k. no keyboard light...ram 4gb..
2) i5, 6th gen...dell latitude e5470, weak battery.might not last 2hr, while I was checking the system, 5% was out in 5min. 130k, with keyboard light...ram 8gb

Another man that has a clean shop, but has very expensive laptops offer me this
i3, 6th gen, hp probook, battery upto 3hrs. With keyboard light...130k..ram 4gb
Which one should i choose please?? ... really need to start something
Re: My First HTML, Css And Little Javascript Added Project by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
LUAN:
what spec. Of laptop did you buy?? no vex Bro. .... i am still on a search for laptop at low budget...
I have 3 options for laptops...
one man that is shop look dirty with mixture of scrap laptop offer me this 2 laptops

1) i3, 5th gen _ lenovo, thinkpad e450 but has a weak battery.., 5% was out in 5min while .100k. no keyboard light...ram 4gb..
2) i5, 6th gen...dell latitude e5470, weak battery.might not last 2hr, while I was checking the system, 5% was out in 5min. 130k, with keyboard light...ram 8gb

Another man that has a clean shop, but has very expensive laptops offer me this
i3, 6th gen, hp probook, battery upto 3hrs. With keyboard light...130k..ram 4gb
Which one should i choose please?? ... really need to start something
Any laptop will do bro. All you need is Vscode.

(1) (Reply)

VB.NET Question Here Please... / Is It Possible To Install JDK On Mobile Phone? / Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.