Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) (25563 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by desiredhome: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Abdul05:
The best man for the job.. grin cheesy
The man is sick and need to rest......
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by EponOjuku: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
UrPapa:
They where paid

Paid from your mother's dowry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by DeleTaller: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
AnonPoet:
As the 2023 elections draw close, the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Pays a Visit to Former President Olusegun Obasanjo as his Abeokuta house.

Tinubu came into Abeokuta via helicopter and was received by top APC members in the state including The governor, Ogun East APC senatorial candidate, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, APC publicity Secretary in Ogun State Alhaji Adeyemi Adelani and others.

Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjG4MGlwlw8

Anyone can argue this but one thing i know for sure is that Tinubu's winds of campaign in the West will soon blow Obi and his Supporters waves off the sea.

OMO ENI KO GBODO SEDI BEBERE, KAFI ILEKE SIDI OMO ELOMII!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by adekolaelect(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrFinbarr:

It's a wonder how someone can be so bold typing rubbish almost all the time. Just look at what this dumbo wrote up there... Hahahaha

I'm pretty sure what you wrote doesn't even make any sense to you... But sha continue, e go soon clear for your eye... Enemies of the Country!!!
Calmdow Try to wail in silence for you to have more Ocxigen to wail when your full wailing should commence .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Badguy77(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Person wey no fit stand straight... Gbenga Daniel dey hold baba hand make him no slum... Even osoba looks stronger than tilimbu
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by mascot87(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Armanyo:
Tinubu cannot even win Ogun

You say? No be to dey one village for abakaliki dey open mouth yan dust na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Pityoobi: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
The Emilokan 1 of Nigeria Politics

Eleyi of Bourdilon

Ashiwaju Jagaban
He will employ OBI to work on the power sector since he don go do 2 days trainng for Egypt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by TimmyTen(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na “eye service” go kill afonjas
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
EponOjuku:

Ikpeazu feeding my parents kerosene is a young man. Direct my frustration to him.
Dont kill yourself, young man.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by clothingonline(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Anytime he enter a state its gov and big names thats receive him

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by bada007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lagos to ogun isn’t far why didn’t he arrive by road so he can see the disaster of a governor he implanted in ogun state

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Sleekfingers: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
pls grow up. Don't mock people with health condition

Is like your head is paining you. If you can't read, why not tell someone to read for you.

I ain't mocking him. Simply saying he is our next president, despite all the shits, those mocking him are saying or said.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by PrinceMajestic: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Is like your head is paining you. If you can't read, why not tell someone to read for you.

I ain't mocking him. Simply saying he is our next president, despite all the shits, those mocking him are saying or said.
ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jagaban the next president of Nigeria whether Buhari likes it or not
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Why are they always shadowing Tinibu like a baby.
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Obakoolex(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kennitrust:
If you have gone to and come out with a better results and then you went ahead to support a man whose educational report is not settled. your good results will be useless because even after your struggles through school, a certificateless person still rules over you.

Your years in school will be a waste if you support tinibu with no school certificate
Chai see person reasoning
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Mccullum: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
hammer567:
ANCESTOR PRE-CORPSES APC

grin You're seriously in severe pain now, try and edits more pictures,

it'll still be an effort in futillity. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by hammer567: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mccullum:

grin You're seriously in severe pain now, try and edits more pictures,

it'll still be an effort in futillity. cheesy

Deep down you are Obidient. grin

"Whatever We Can Do To Secure The Country, I Will Do It!" - Peter Obi on NC Exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JYMo50qoi0
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by EponOjuku: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrFinbarr:

It's a wonder how someone can be so bold typing rubbish almost all the time. Just look at what this dumbo wrote up there... Hahahaha

I'm pretty sure what you wrote doesn't even make any sense to you... But sha continue, e go soon clear for your eye... Enemies of the Country!!!

You that used to insult Nigeria now care for Nigeria. You are even calling people enemies of Nigeria. You are very stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by ejimatic: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
muykem:
Incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Yoruba ni yi o se AARE!
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by casualobserver: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
abobote:
Though I'm obidient, but I have to admit that Tinubu is really working hard, unlike Atiku that thinks wining the primaries is enough to win him the election.

Atiku has always been about money, Obasanjo said as much in his book as to his reliance on spending g his way and reliance on marabouts.

Unfortunately for him, his PDP base has been split by the Peter Obi movement. The real impact of Peter Obi is on Atiku!!! The kind of people who will be voting for Obi are people who would either not have voted or would have voted for Atiku.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by amaridigital(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
abobote:
Though I'm obidient, but I have to admit that Tinubu is really working hard, unlike Atiku that thinks wining the primaries is enough to win him the election.

Atiku has his base on the north locked down already. He doesn't have to worry because Peter Obi is working for him for the southern votes but pretending. We know their plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Ghostrye: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
The Eleyi of Ogun state
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by Maxxim: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obasanjo na deity
Re: Dapo Abiodun, Gbenga Daniel, Adeyemi Adelani Welcome Tinubu To Ogun State(video) by ifihearam: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
abobote:

Its either Atiku is really underestimating the other candidates OR he has already figured everything out knowing fully well that he has 60% chances of winning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Malaysian Firm Battles FG Over Multi Billion Naira Passport Printing Contract / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.