Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan (47535 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan

144 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ooni leads Yoruba Monarchs to welcome the JAGABAN to Ibadan.

Oyo State is on lockdown

139 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
More Photos

65 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tribalism people, everybody vote your own.
May the best tribalist win.

Don't quote me foolishly, Have you seen Atiku gather all our emir's for anything?, or even Obi has he gathered all the igwes for anything.

Yorubas are very tribalistic, my only pity goes to Igbos that believe Yoruba will vote Obi.
Like I always say if Obi gets 20k votes in South west let motor jam me.

Vote Atiku, defeat the tribalists.

Atiku is coming

192 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by FreeStuffsNG: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wow!!! Thank you Oonirisa!

I see Alhaji Lai Mohammed!

Iku Baba Yeye!Iba yin o.Eyin yin dara pupo sir.

The reverred departed Alaafin left a united well organized Yoruba traditional leadership behind.

See our leaders supporting Asiwaju not just because he is Yoruba but because he is the best of all the candidates and failure to support him amounts to cheating him.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned this.

Oyo state is the politcial capital of Yorubaland and it is historic that Asiwaju Tinubu's Omoluabi is our rallying point.

God bless Nigeria.

Asiwaju lokan!!
check my signature for freestuffs!

254 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Tribalistic people

Atiku is coming

Wail small, but don't cry

260 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Okoroawusa: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
I thought they said that Ooni will be welcoming Peter Obi today?

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by MrSensor(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. Maybe he is on the que to receive his own share. Respect hunger.

32 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by adebenson155: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
See my king Oba sotobi the ayangburen of ikorodu..

His Royal Majesty, Oba Abdulwasiu Omogbolahan Lawal, Abisogun II I sight you
Iru-imahin onidaru.

Oba gucci..long live ikate-land kusenla III

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by oyin44: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sir, believe zombidiots at ur own risk

They are the leaders of propaganda movement.....l am sayin this cos you may not know

Okoroawusa:

143 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Yaribanzaonic: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Why forcing a failed project zombie.??

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by BATified2023: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
just let igbos keep decieving themselves

150 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
From the Pinsure you posted the Onni is not even interested...in the visit of the gaffe master.

Anyway, i have been reliably informed that thiefnubuu is just being honored by Yoruba agbado PIGS.

They know he will lose but they are paying their last respects... grin grin grin grin

wailing is allowed but don't cry

152 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Melezenawii:

Wail small, but don't cry

Get me more more buckets please, I want to cry bro , I'll Give them back to you on the 28th, because you'll Need them bro.

Atiku is coming

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by BATified2023: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

go n prepare for Biafra or death

116 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Viscuz: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
go n prepare for Biafra or death

Don't wear suicide bombers vest when shettima and Bola fail o

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Mrshocker(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
We are wiser than them. We are not bitter with our politics
“The more you look the less you see”

The winning margin will be the biggest SHOCKER.
#savethiscomment

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by quickberry(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin

Omo eni o ni sedi bebere...✌️

Vote competence, Vote BAT/SHET✌️

117 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:

Get me more more buckets please, I'll Give them back to you on the 28th, because you'll Need them bro.

Atiku is coming
you have already started crying

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Ablemed: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
MrSensor:
Me too. I don't understand this type of Ooni. He is on the que to receive his own share.

So you'll rather neglect ur family to go welcome a stranger? is that how you guys do it in ur culture??

111 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Obaofaba: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Asiwaju is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Zincfingers: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
JAGABAN

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by YungMillionaire: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Obaofaba: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Everything is just falling in place for the Jagaban of the universe.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by VeryWickedMan: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ooni, the so-called numero uno Afonja deity bows to Tinubu's money.

14 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Obaofaba: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Like my able friend parachoko will say....

On your mandate we shall stand GIDIGBA.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by bigdammyj: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Kitotechdot43q3: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by saphiere(f): 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Robbinhood:
What did women contribute to the independence of this country?

How many women are in the war front, ready to die for Nigeria?

What has women contributed significantly to the growth of this country?
Very lame question.

Ever heard of Margret Ekpo? Ever heard of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan by Melezenawii: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
happney65:

Lockdown wayre wo. Abi ko fe da fun eleyi ni. undecided
Don't cry

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.