Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta (49568 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Festy4u(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Baba just dey reason say hope this agbaya never wet my chair so! grin

He don too sit down for too long now! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by EponOjuku: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Copy copy APC. We all know who Obasanjo is supporting. He is already obedient and their is nothing the thief will do to reverse that.
We the sane youth has already rejected the old curved man that is almost going to meet his maker

Tinubu has been visiting OBJ with Presidential candidates since 2015 and but this ignorant thing thinks they are copying Obi.
Who is Obi? An ordinary employee under Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by gasparpisciotta: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Baba listening intently on why he should support Yoruba Nation
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Massiveglory: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
But you urchins said Obj is from anambra state. Abi una brain don reset from agbado?
wwwihy:
"This is Omoluabis discussion, let go to my bedroom"

In politics, no permanent enemy...
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Kaiser20: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obasanjo looks smarter and active than EMI LO KAN.
I trust OBJ, Tinubu is begging him for nothing.
If Tinubu like make him beg Bode George he is a loser.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 9jatriot(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
There is no love lost between those two, this is at best a courtesy visit.
To fulfil all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by mediclife1987(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
"This is Omoluabis discussion, let go to my bedroom"

In politics, no permanent enemy...

That one no dey for Obasanjo dictionary.
Goan ask Atiku for confirmation...Tinubu better be careful around him...
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by DaRuud(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
Wailing and gnashing of teeth...1...2....3...4....go
I'm just tired o. What a life cry

If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri and his Party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe, MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed, and his party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Mr Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigeria Youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace ✌

I Stand With Peter Obi
#ObiIsBetter #PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obedient Nigerians And Bless All Of Us��♥❤✨

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by barbstee(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Copy copy APC. We all know who Obasanjo is supporting. He is already obedient and their is nothing the thief will do to reverse that.
We the sane youth has already rejected the old curved man that is almost going to meet his maker

Obasanjo hasn't even been able to deliver is LG when he's on opposing sides in recent elections however he's an elder in Yoruba land who deserves the visit and not because he has a special influence on electorates

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Mandate2023: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
omowolewa:
Strange birds

Strategic thinking mode activated

Baba be like: anything but Atiku

Na itel old model phone u dey use werey grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by DJSNAKE: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
OBJ 4 LIFE
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PandoraObi: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Qatar2022:

If it's an that say this now you people will start talking nonsense
All of you taking rubbish, have I ever quote You before
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Obakoolex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tayvino:
Baba has already endorsed Obi.

Tinubu dey waste him time.
E go shock you abobi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 77up(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo can't wait for Tinubu to finish talking his nonsense and leave his house cheesy grin cheesy grin

See as baba just dey listen

See Obasanjo face in the first photo , no true love at all cheesy
Your wailing never start grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Bravetunde: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obj an anambra man will leave his brother obi and be supporting a kriminal from Benin republic that liars that he is a Yoruba man parading oluwale certificate he photocopy with claim of first class.
Shirt shitty first class of pisss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by RexTramadol1: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.

Where’s Ooni in that picture

Some of you lots just say nonsense without contacting your brains for approval

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Emmerlee(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals and Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will cry tire today.

I don't know why I found that picture so funny grin grin grin

You tribalists are raving lunatics.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Oldmansense(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
I hope obj remembered to use water proof covers for his chairs...make baba agbado no go there wee
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by achi4u(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
OBJ face says a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Mccullum: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
The incoming president went to meet ex-president,

Jagaban 2023 is a goal... grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by onomeabuja: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
omowolewa:
Strange birds

Strategic thinking mode activated

Baba be like: anything but Atiku
No be lie u talk

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Elexdallas(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
This two are looking like age mates

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Iykenuwa(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
This one has turn himself to mind reader on Tinubu issue, Tinubu s mending fences and loopholes that baby factory criminals want to use, very soon your Peter Obi will be in the mud

And you will be where?

Please no need to respond, just ask yourself the question and answer sincerely.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by SpatialKing(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
See how Oni of Ife has been reduced and relegated to house boy
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ogub(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Most people supporting pdp or Apc, knows that obi is the best candidate to lead this nation, but they feel if Labour wins they will lose their jobs, so they will rather have the country remain the same for their personal interest, over the good of every one. But my God will override all their evil plans for this country, and give us a country where everyone will be proud of.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Strech(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
see as the 3 men in the first picture look alike. I no know why these afonjas too dey ugly.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Antoeni(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
The Visit is Inconsequential to Obasanjo
See Ooo Obasanjo Still Holding His Hands So That Baba Agbado Won’t Fall
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Emola12(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
This old man can't rule Nigeria aswear dis Nigeria problem big pass all those nonsense wey he dey talk up and down
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Benwems(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is that the Ooni of Ife seated up left?
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by emmalexabl(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
It's obvious and glaring that Obasanjo isn't interested in buying whatever tinubu is selling...

......why is tinubu draging obj's hand in the first pix ??

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by bigpicture001: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
jimetagambo:
These two showed each other pepper when Tinubu was a governor and Obasanjo a president cheesy

Tinubu was rouge.. obj was just doing the right thing then
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 3ple9iner: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okobola146:
that Ooni na complete useless boy
oga open your eyes where is the Ooni there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.