Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta (49569 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo can't wait for Tinubu to finish talking his nonsense and leave his house cheesy grin cheesy grin

See as baba just dey listen

See Obasanjo face in the first photo , no true love at all cheesy

May be you don't know, Tinubu has helped more Yorubas than Obasanjo.

Obasanjo doesn't help but Tinubu has reached out to more Yorubas than any living Yoruba man.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.

Is Osinbajo on the ballot?
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

May be you don't know, Tinubu has helped more Yorubas than Obasanjo.

Obasanjo doesn't help but Tinubu has reached out to more Yorubas than any living Yoruba man.
Tinubu only helped thugs and cultists like MC Oluomo
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PandoraObi: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
ibedu29:
Cry cry baby You want to see your mummy Shame?!!
Oooooooooh your mother is missing , sorry ehhh.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Tareq1105: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Copy copy APC. We all know who Obasanjo is supporting. He is already obedient and their is nothing the thief will do to reverse that.
We the sane youth has already rejected the old curved man that is almost going to meet his maker

What if God call you before him?
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by xtycool: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo can't wait for Tinubu to finish talking his nonsense and leave his house cheesy grin cheesy grin

Stop deceiving yourselves, Yoruba adage says ; ti omo iya meji bawole ti wonsoro ti won ba rerin jade , won ntanrawoni. Sugbon ti won ba roju jade otito oro ni won ba ara won so. Meaning if 2 siblings enter to discuss, and they were laughing after the discussion , they are not truthful to themselves but when they came out sober, they've talked sense.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ChukwuObe: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Copy copy APC. We all know who Obasanjo is supporting. He is already obedient and their is nothing the thief will do to reverse that.
We the sane youth has already rejected the old curved man that is almost going to meet his maker

You will meet your Maker before him trust me. Many ipobians who wished Buhari dead are now rotting in help with their master, the Devil

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Qwi1: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
For what
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by alkyno47: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obj was happy to see his dear son Jagaban of the universe.
Na my candidate I dey support oooo, we no Kee person. Support ur own, make I support my own. Freedom of association.

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Peacecore: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

E get any time wey Baba's face don fine before. Baba prove Charles Darwin right, if u know u know
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by otipoju(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dapson73:

Were dey disguise grin

Ko ni ragba fun swon to ni e. Baba e ni were. Osinwin.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Peacecore: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
VIKTO83:
Am I sure u looked at the picture well or is there something about u that u are not telling us?
Where did u see Ooni of Ife there? Or is there another Ooni that I don't know?

[1quote author=shugaboy6102 post=115792088]Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.
I think that is Eleyi of Ogun state, not Ooni.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Anasdaura: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Past and future president
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PandoraObi: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
oneclickng:

That pig is more valuable than you
Hope you are not in front of the mirror with your mother
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ajexx(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
jagaban of nija

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by porthouse7(f): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obasanjo body language is not welcoming.

Unlike this.....
who do politician visit in d east sef?? Igbo no dey bow to anyone see ur life outside. Politically irrelevant tribe
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by xtycool: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Obasanjo: Tinubu say your rubbish and leave my house. I am Obidient and Yusful.

Keep deceiving yourself ego , shock u.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by xtycool: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
there's nothing like junior oba, respect your monarchs. I was thinking he is Oni because the crown his wearing is Ife monarchs crown and he also has the shape of oni's face but a deeper look reveal that he is older. I would have been sad if it was oni

Why r u guys like this? Even do you think oni or any Yoruba king will support obi? Keep dreaming that won't come to reality. No reasonable Yoruba will ever support obi . when they are not bastard. Support obi, leave us , we are supporting Tinubu wetin concern you.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by xtycool: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
DeleTaller:

It is today I know the reason why some people are called flat head. smiles

Lol... Can you imagine . they are too full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by hammer567: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mccullum:

grin He's listening to him, you're wailing,

your eyes failed to see when OBJ held Tinubu hand and ushered him to his sitting room

with other guests, cheesy

OBJ is uncomfortable and you know it.

If not for tribe, you know deep down Tinubu is done.

Nigeria cannot grow with tribalism, support Obi and wen next Presidency returns south, SW will have our support.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by zeenaman: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by xtycool: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
dododawa1:
ONI of Ife following Tinubu up and down,all this new generation KING no get level.

You need to see ophthalmologist. Tinubu dey give u blurring vision don't forget to check ur bp.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by hammer567: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
alkyno47:
Obj was happy to see his dear son Jagaban of the universe.
Na my candidate I dey support oooo, we no Kee person. Support ur own, make I support my own. Freedom of association.

He was laughing at something someone said on the left of Tinubu.

OBJ no send am.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Coolgent(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Seem like Bat and Obasanjo are of the same ages
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
xtycool:

You need to see ophthalmologist. Tinubu dey give u blurring vision don't forget to check ur bp.
Oga king are not eleted to be following politician up and down.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.

Osinbajo isn't better than Tinubu.

What is your basis for saying that? Cos Osinbajo is VP or a Prof or a SAN? That doesn't make anyone better than another?

Tinubu, like everyone, certainly has his inadequacies, however the man understands politics well.

The Ooni has the right to support whomever he wants, old or young.

Incase you care to know, Obasanjo would rather support Tinubu than Atiku or Obi.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PrinceMajestic: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
xtycool:

Why r u guys like this? Even do you think oni or any Yoruba king will support obi? Keep dreaming that won't come to reality. No reasonable Yoruba will ever support obi . when they are not bastard. Support obi, leave us , we are supporting Tinubu wetin concern you.
Lol, who be this guy? I be full time BATman supporter. I was just concerned if that oba was oni of Ife because he ought not to be there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
stop masturbating in the past for you to be progressed. Tinubu is the Presidencial candidate of apc you have choice of voting for your favourite.stop wailing.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PharmacyStore: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Very interesting
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Dcaliphate(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Miroslavv:

I bet they have stolen your destiny
Zombie, keep being a fool.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by goldenchild03: 10:05am On Aug 18, 2022
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by shugaboy6102(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Dapson73:

Shame on your great great grandparent for insulting Ooni.
Alaigbeko omoale.
you will never amount to anything in your miserable life. Mark my words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dakuku, Magnus Abe, Teargased At INEC Office - Naij.com / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.