Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta (49578 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by babyfaceafrica: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
SpatialKing:
See how Oni of Ife has been reduced and relegated to house boy

You need glasses, is that ooni of ife?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.

Media guru..... Did you just mentioned greed?

Tell God that u want to remain @ ur current situation now and let's see if you can interpret greed Weller grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Mccullum: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
achi4u:
OBJ face says a lot.

grin He's listening to him, you're wailing,

your eyes failed to see when OBJ held Tinubu hand and ushered him to his sitting room

with other guests, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ObidientFC: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Stop Stressing Baba. He is already invested in another candidate

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Fcwilly: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
The Aso rock monarch is the brain behind this meeting but OBJ is a brave warrior.

But then, clothes and smiles can hide thing in this world. Soon we go here the answer.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 77up(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Copy copy APC. We all know who Obasanjo is supporting. He is already obedient and their is nothing the thief will do to reverse that.
We the sane youth has already rejected the old curved man that is almost going to meet his maker
Ironically,you might meet your maker before him, while he's still here as the President of Nigeria.

No matter what, stop going too far because of political hatred. I remember many that have wished Buhari death in 2016,2017 are no more today.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Mandate2023: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
shugaboy6102:
Obasanjo does not play tribal politics. Look at ooni supporting this old man what a shame. Osinbajo is 100 times better than this Tinubu that should be resting if not for greed and wickedness.

That's not ooni, that's hw u ppl lie up and down

Wetin concern u whoever ooni supports......d whole of igbo land and obi supports obi we no complain....why una dey cry
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by InvertedHammer: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
/

It is funny that most Nigerians see politics like Chelsea vs Man. Utd.

They fail to realize that their future is at stake grin grin grin

That's why you will see a loser shouting "APC for life!", "PDP for life!".

In EPL, the players smile home with millions of euros while their supporters are in different bars breaking their heads with bottles.
And just like in EPL, Nigerian politicians smile home with billions, while their supporters are online dragging one another
like Tiger generators.

Nigerians! grin grin grin

If you are having a bad day, just sit back and watch Nigerians self-sabotage. It is an entertainment that should have series on Netflix.

/
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by PrinceMajestic: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
I hope that Yoruba monarch there is not Oni of Ife Kabiyesi Ojaja II. I will be very disappointed if his the one, what's he doing there? I hope that's not him. But that's his crown and shape of face, I don't want to believe His imperial Majesty is among Tinubu lackeys accompanying him on political consultations, if that is Oni I will be very sad because of my admiration and respect for him
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 752hub: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
they look like age mates grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad am in abuja, I for go perform for them lol
Bros, na wit which song?

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by richie240: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
OK, if that will stop ur pains, we dash Una oshibajo..... he's a surplus to (our) requirements.

So, dont cry again o.
Inugo?
cool
shugaboy6102:
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 77up(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Too bad am in abuja, I for go perform for them lol
you no later enter bbn house ni sad
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by 77up(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
richie240:

OK, if that will stop ur pains, we dash Una oshibajo..... he's a surplus to (our) requirements.

So, dont cry again o.
Inugo?
cool
as if they will even support that Osinbajo if emarge then cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by femicyrus(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tayvino:
Baba has already endorsed Obi.

Tinubu dey waste him time.
The same way all Igbo elders endorsed osinbajo against obi in the last election as vice president?
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ceeceeco: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
I love, respect, & trust Obasanjo and Osinbajo more than Tinubu. BAT is a very bad omen.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Elvis2kay: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Obedient go faint
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by obinto: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
"This is Omoluabis discussion, let go to my bedroom"

In politics, no permanent enemy...
Not the OBJ i know. He will tell you to your face what he thinks. He relishes being the big elephant in the room
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Willie2015: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Obasanjo can't wait for Tinubu to finish talking his nonsense and leave his house cheesy grin cheesy grin

See as baba just dey listen

See Obasanjo face in the first photo , no true love at all cheesy

Just like the Emirs and Clerics in the North....
that always play key roles in the North...
We have elders in Yorubaland...
See Asiwaju almost prostrating for Pa Osoba....
We have culture...our tradition is rich....
U need to understand that....
Omo eni onise idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomi...
D Game of Thrones will soon start... !!!!!
Watchin in 3D...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Way4orward: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Finally the landlord of Lagos don humble himself.

OBJ no be your mate.

You will still lose.

Obedient is the one for the job.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Jevica: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
barbstee:
O tun ya

BAT 2023

Some of my special reasons for supporting Tinubu include Talent hunting and the use of Think Thank these qualities are rare in people and a good leader should have both.
Let's all give BAT our votes and support in 2023 he may have his weakness but the strength is obviously more than the weakness.

BAT 2023

Na bat go kill you there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is living false life. Pure fake life Obasanjo and Tinubu are natural enemies. Don't be deceived by this pix
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Befulfilled(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
They both look alike especially age wise. While one is going for 90 years, the other is claiming 69. May 2015 not happen to us again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by haabidah666: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
His face is the Funny issue here grin grin
vawulence grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by SmellyNyash: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
77up:
Ironically,you might meet your maker before him, while he's still here as the President of Nigeria.

No matter what, stop going too far because of political hatred. I remember many that have wished Buhari death in 2016,2017 are no more today.
grin
E pain this senseless urchin. Go and die
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Stanleyq: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Who senior
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ifihearam: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is that the Ooni of Ife?
a king left his palace to obasanjo's house to welcome Tinubu?
Na wa ooo
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by achi4u(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mccullum:

grin He's listening to him, you're wailing,

your eyes failed to see when OBJ held Tinubu hand and ushered him to his sitting room

with other guests, cheesy
the first pic even say more dangerous something than the second one.
OBJ is tired of them all.
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by zeenaman: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Looking presidential already
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
haabidah666:
vawulence grin
Comrade.... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals and Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants will cry tire today.
Vain yards of painment! Go counter the post and stop your tribal bigots!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / See Governor Ambode’s Bulletproof Cars / “Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.