Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) (41750 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by ekanDamie: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

No no no man. You don't understand. This is great engineering. Imagine the calculations involved in determining the direction the snake would want to go.
There was nothing like directional calculations in the video.. it was just moving in one direction bruh
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by jeromestarks: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
ekanDamie:

There was nothing like directional calculations in the video.. it was just moving in one direction bruh
Then that's stupid.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Femeto: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
IMPACT05:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgGfMlbCoM

Engineer makes snake 'walk' by constructing four robotic legs (photos/video)

SOURCE
Go and try it with a cobra. You would know you are satan not God.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Obidatti2023s(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
is this also end time , asking for a friend

Yes if you ask me because the last time I checked according to the Bible God took away the legs of the serpent
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by eallstar: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
How will this benefit humanity now?
Wasting time and resources on irrelevant projects

1 Like

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by somebody02: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is like Web 3.0
Providing solutions to problems that doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Germi9: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cyborg the destruction of man
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Atheist are one of the most confused fellows on earth
grin
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by bitbillionaire: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
If it's not of Nature, it can not be like Nature
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by ALFADOS(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
IMPACT05:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SgGfMlbCoM

Engineer makes snake 'walk' by constructing four robotic legs (photos/video)

SOURCE
have no impacts on our natural environment, so it's shit innovation
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by meobizy(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
See the comments posted. No spirit of innovation or appreciation whatsoever in the African. We will remain backward till further notice. Mentally challenged human beings.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
at least we can use this one for mines and defusing bombs
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Waterbear(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
braimeddy:
Rubbish....how will the snake be able to capture it's prey, strangle them and swallow them? You can't change nature

The snake would have to improvise... find a way to hold a stick or spear and strangle with both front hands...
Or

Strangle with one hand while beating the rat with a stick with the other hand ...
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by tofolo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
fman:
Confusion engineering
he should try that with a Russel viper
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Greenback: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
blackpantherxxx Eponojuku:
ejo,cut off the heads of all coneheaded structured elements first before mining and harvesting the sinake's ori o!!! Mo ti so temi,niyen o! Ekiyesi gbogbo yin!!
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Madt pipo everywhere
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
fman:
Confusion engineering

You are very correct.

Snakes never get visible legs na real fearsome animal so when you come give am legs now na to dey knock people doors to tell dem hin dey look for pesin to bite.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by mightyhaze: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
He spoilt the whole show for me when he said he is god
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by inegbedion30210: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
is this also end time , asking for a friendis this also end time , asking for a friend...
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by knowingChrist(m): 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
I would imagine you're saying this bc you haven't read the bible. Alas, I'm sure you've read the bible but couldn't understand it and this is why you're saying this kind of things.

I'll advice you to get a KJV bible and read it again to know what that place means. There's something calls idiom in speech and craw on your belly is an example of such idiom. To craw on your belly means to be defeated and disgraced. It doesn't mean a snake crawl on it belly.

Don't you watch in movies where people are defeated and tied to horses or caravan to craw on their belly? Don't you watch where people defeated their enemy and make them craw on their belly? It's a show of victory and not what you think it's

You can read the article I wrote on the subject. It's here. It's part one and two. Talking about the serpent in Genesis

dazzlingd:
A shame to yahweh, he said he cursed the snake to walk on its belly. Science keep disgracing that god everyday. Shame jehovah
How do people believe that cock and bull story anyway
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
angryAnd how is this useful to mankind

1 Like

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
What kinda rubbish engineering this? undecided will they make more than 1 billion snakes on earth walk? When did snakes tell these goons that they want to walk?
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
meobizy:
See the comments posted. No spirit of innovation or appreciation whatsoever in the African. We will remain backward till further notice. Mentally challenged human beings.
My fren, go sit down! what kinda innovations includes making snake walk? How will they apply this to more that 1 billion snakes on this planet?

This is a stupid innovation.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by meobizy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
My fren, go sit down! what kinda innovations includes making snake walk? How will they apply this to more that 1 billion snakes on this planet?

This is a stupid innovation.
Me, debate with a Nairalander who leaves the toilet without cleaning his anus? Never in my life.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
cool
meobizy:
Me, debate with a Nairalander who leaves the toilet without cleaning his anus? Never in my life.
grin grin More rubbish, no wonder you would think that a walking snake is an innovation. grin who is debating with you? you are the one cleaning my anus for me.. grin
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by fman(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

No no no man. You don't understand. This is great engineering. Imagine the calculations involved in determining the direction the snake would want to go.
na e b the confusion engineering
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by fman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
meobizy:

Rule 2.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
fman:

Rule 2.
You never start.
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by PharmacyStore: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Who needs this
Re: Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) by fman(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
meobizy:
You never start.
So it hurts?
U did it to me via romance section.
I was banned for 1week.
Get ready for breakfast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pet Snake / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.