Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41845 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Makavelli25: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
You shouldn't consititue a nuisance to your neighbours because you keep plenty dogs. Am sure if they report you to the ministry of environment and an inspection is conducted, you must be found wanting in one way or the other.

Get a vet to check your dogs and stop assuming they were poisoned.

366 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Makavelli25: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bubewilson:
You shouldn't consititue a nuisance to your neighbours because you keep plenty dogs. Am sure if they report you to the ministry of environment and an inspection is conducted, you must be found wanting in one way or the other.

Get a vet to check your dogs and stop assuming they were poisoned.
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

45 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by blackboy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
I keep mine in an enclosed area of the compound where they move freely.
I dont care of they dont like my dogs. I dont beg em to feed the dogs or care for them. I dont expect everyone to love everything about me and I'm not out to please ppl.
Where my dogs are kept dont get in anyone's way. In my corner of the compound.
You need to secure your dog well then you can monitor them well

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Makavelli25: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
blackboy:
I keep mine in an enclosed area of the compound where they move freely.
I dont care of they dont like my dogs. I dont beg em to feed the dogs or care for them. I dont expect everyone to love everything about me and I'm not out to please ppl.
Where my dogs are kept dont get in anyone's way. In my corner of the compound.
You need to secure your dog well then you can monitor them well
Thanks man

8 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned, and i live in a flat where we dnt interact
You never mentioned in your initial post that you live in a flat. Secondly, the poisoning allegation is subjective because you don't have proof.

You live in a flat and that means shared tenancy. I assume all your dogs don't stay indoors with you.

For you to assume that your neighbors are poisoning them suggests that the dogs prolly don't have an enclosure only you have access to. Possibly they come in contact with your neighbors which shouldn't be.

People get away with so many wrong things in this country and feel it is their right. How and why should you be keeping plenty of dogs in an apartment that is not exclusive to you? It's totally wrong and you should apply caution.

505 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Tominix(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Niggar where u day mak u dash me wan lolz my neighbours killed my dogs name listed
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),

9 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Makavelli25: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Tominix:
Niggar where u day mak u dash me wan lolz my neighbours killed my dogs name listed
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),
Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Zimri(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Tominix:
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),

I'm not a dog ooo grin cheesy cheesy

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ArmaniUhuru: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why rear so many dogs like that? Are you the landlord?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by cRobo: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Story of my life
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by CapitalHYC(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
The mods that brought this to the FP is High on Urine o.. What's this again undecided undecided

47 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ikezuora4689(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
You dey train dog for house wey no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

650 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ybalogs(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Park commot make dey no kill you with oju aye too ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by sofiscatedmoron: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020

What do you use multiple local dog (ekuke grin) for, are u from calabar?..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Chijeep(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Don't worry, wenn dey kill d dogs finish start rearing snakes. by den na ur neighbors go dey report not u

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by ybalogs(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Man inhumanity to man and animal. Why kill the innocent puppies?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by landmark86: 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
No dog they waka for our street again.
Guys don kill & chop every dog finish.
Including goat and fowl.

12 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by wolesmile(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dis one serious oo...

Accusing your neighbours without evidence?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Kulikuli12: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
House boy nor suppose train dog o, nor be ur compound but u de rear 7 puppies

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Adelan25: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

Poison your neighbour then tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MARKone(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
If i be your neighbour, I might toe that line, and I know na for public "yard" you dey keep those dogs, you have them a lot indeed undecided

25 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by buygala(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oga op, continue keeping dogs in a rented apartment thus constituting nuisance to your neighbours undecided ....At some point they are going to realize it will cheaper and faster for them to get rid of the source of the dog nuisance rather than continue killing the dogs..

Continue constituting nuisance until one of them is wise enough to poison you and rid the compound of such compound foolishness angry....Maybe you don't know that people have been killed for far less in this country..

Oga op, just continue you hear grin...You will surely see that thing you are looking for smiley

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Lawdis(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
How can you be rearing dogs in public compound

........what do you expect

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by alphaconde(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very wrong to keep dogs without their consent becuase they expected to share the compound with humans and not dogs. In the past I had to kill my neighbors dog becuase it killed my chicken right in my balcony.
If U must keep such keep a good cage

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by AntiChristian: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin

I don't like dogs too! I can't live with them!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by NwaBoy: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Zimri:

I'm not a dog ooo grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MrThisandthat(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
I need your neighbors in my compound

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dog Is Possessed With An Unclean Spirit / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.