Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months (24504 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / Big Jobs: China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by chapwiz(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Dorlarphor10:
Congrats... If I may ask, what did you study? Grade? Is it GT role or Experience?
My brother I can only say it is a miracle from God, talking about grade, I wouldn’t be selected for interview let alone offer. The company am talk about has an standard for qualifications. As I resume the guys I met here o boy many na abroad train So God just hear my cry that all I can say.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by chapwiz(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Dorlarphor10:
Congrats... If I may ask, what did you study? Grade? Is it GT role or Experience?
My brother I can only say it is a miracle from God, talking about grade, I wouldn’t be selected for interview let alone offer yes I have the industry experience but The company am talk about has an standard for qualifications. As I resume the guys I met here o boy many na abroad train So God just hear my cry that all I can say.

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by DaInferno(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
you can send me email at chapwiz@mail.com
just did
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by graciously03(f): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Wow... Congratulations. I believe I will also testify soon
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Simeon88(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations! I tap into your blessings. Something big is going to happen to me too this year

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by georginho10(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Bro please can you guide me on how to arrange my CV and cover letter to start applying for similar roles??
I am a higher diploma holder in Electrical Engineering with upper credit..

0 8 1 1 6 5 7 8 7 9 7... Is my whatsapp digits.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Nehyooh(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD
On the interview date, I attended the interview via virtual.
The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May., I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job. few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time. On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role. In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.
The Lord has Favour me...It can only be God
The lord is good.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by okikijamal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro. More wins.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
I love posts like this .
I’m very happy for you .

If there’s away you can help someone close to you looking for job , pls do too. All the best

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by duduebony(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.

Thank God for you bros
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Iamfavored: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by horlakay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is huge!!!

congratulations sir, please I will much appreciate it if you share some links with me
at babskay60@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Clementz0(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
congratulations sir I'm really happy reading this I tap from your Grace, I also need a job too I'm an undergraduate I stay around Agbado please help me.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by SMJay: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
wink
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Brystonluv19(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by peedeeasobie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

This is awesome. Congratulations sir
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ikanielijah4120: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro, you are destined for greatness
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Llight101(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Indeed God's been Faithfully Good,
Congrats Man
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by yusufmurry: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
My brother I can only say it is a miracle from God, talking about grade, I wouldn’t be selected for interview let alone offer. The company am talk about has an standard for qualifications. As I resume the guys I met here o boy many na abroad train So God just hear my cry that all I can say.

You didn't answer his questions?

He asked what you studies, GT or experienced role?

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by bigiyaro(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank God you went to school and studied a relevant course, someone that studied social studies won't have this 'testimony'

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Nakuza(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations dear.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by judedwriter(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations, you are blessed.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Maxdiamond(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by lagdmark(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Some people on nairaland are very funny.
Just say congratulations and waka pass. Must you ask the OP to link you up.
Somebody is already asking for his telephone number.
Can't someone just share a good news in peace.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by osenidvdg(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations ,I equally received mine ijmn.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by otabaotaba: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro
At the same time, don't waste time to start investing cus something this life no balance
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by doraala: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Edoziesmart(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations to you man!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Gideon34: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congrats �
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ogbesinnaya(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro, may God answer me as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment 2013 / Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.