Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months (24503 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / Big Jobs: China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by fantastic1: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

On the interview date, I attended the interview via virtual.
The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.
The Lord has Favour me...It can only be God
Thank God for your life man.
God is indeed faithful.
If you don’t mind, can you share with us some useful skills you acquired and some tips so that others who are aspiring can go in the right direction?
Thank you. Awaiting your response.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by spencekat(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Job galore!.I thank God for you.Congrats!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
TRULY, This can ONLY be GOD!

CONGRATULATIONS Chapwiz, this is only the beginning of good success stories in your life.

The Sky is your starting point.........

Go and succeed

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ekejoestar(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.

I tap from your grace
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by wisdomkid: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
People wey want this type of miracle, atin you hear OP screaming God, God in all his post?
Lol, get Close to God and get your miracle too.

Praise Master Jesus

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ancecoker(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Indeed what God can not do does not exist... #NLP
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by vickydevoka(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
bigiyaro:
Thank God you went to school and studied a relevant course, someone that studied social studies won't have this 'testimony'
Which one is relevant course. Person way study chemical engineering still the teach chemistry for junior secondary school

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by spencekat(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

Which one is relevant course. Person way study chemical engineering still the teach chemistry for junior secondary school
Don't mind him o.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by eobianke(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations.

Please house I need help oooh. I studied Chemical Engineering, I have both OND and B Eng in Chemical Engineering I would appreciate even if na Contract or Graduate Trainee.

emmawell11@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by ghettochild(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
I tap Into this... my own case is coming...Amen
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Yomite22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
BIG CONGRATULATIONS BRO! I ALSO TAP INTO THE GRACE✊�
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by LegacyB: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

Jeremiah 32 vs 27
Mark 10 vs 27.

Congratulations!!!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Edusouls(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tales by moonlight stories they use to deceive empty and gullible youths on nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations , I pray to be celebrated soonest .
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by damble: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Only Jesus could have done this
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Sam119(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations brother. May your testimony reproduced itself in my life in Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Akerry(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
I TAP INTO THIS, I AM CURRENTLY SITTING RIGHT NOW PREPARING FOR A CBT APTITUDE TEST EXAM. May this God of NSPPD grant me success beyond human comprehension too.
Amen

Congratulations dear
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Avenger25: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations to you. I will share mine soon grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by bigiyaro(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

why would someone study chemical engineering and stay in Nigeria? Una get chemical plants? Una get research institutions?una proffesors can't even produce yeast for bread, common acid for battery una fit produce? Why would I study philosophy in Nigeria? Study botany and work where? Instead of studying physics, abeg Hussle nursing and end up in USA or UK.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by DontKill: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mehn, this is God almighty at work.

]Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

The Lord has Favour me...It can only be God [/quote]
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Oyehomie(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro. Truly God has favored you.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by RealLagosBoy: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro. Greater heights i pray.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Donvictor2015: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
I tap into your grace. May my own job come in no distant time in Jesus mighty and unfailing name, Amen.

chapwiz:

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by taretoofine(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
i celebrate with you, you shall even own your company...congrats man
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Generalgoshen: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

indeed God has turned your mourning into dancing
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Oscar5th: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by jamesbridget13(f): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro. Your joy shall grow from level to level.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by enonamso(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congrats boss
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by zykem1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
congratulation, what God cannot do does not exist.. I tap into the annointing..
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by okwele1(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
congratulations i tap into dis ur testimony in Jesus name and i shall testify
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by harmony75: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Our Jubilee has come thank God for Perfect Jubilee �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment 2013 / Peace Corps To Employ 800,000 Youths / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.