Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months (24494 Views)

Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / Big Jobs: China International Telecommunication Construction Corporation / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by JOSEPHXAVI: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
congratulations! what God can not do does not exist.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by butterfly777(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

On the interview date, I attended the interview via virtual.
The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.
The Lord has Favour me...It can only be God
Bros, God is good oo. And I am happy for you.

Meanwhile, I'll like to ask you 2 questions:
1. Which course did you study?
2. What was your grade?
3. What is the calibre of job you were doing before?
4. How many years of experience did you have before the new job.
Your reply can help those of us hoping for similar breakthroughs.
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ginaz(f): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
thank you Jehovah for answering his prayers. may your name be glorified.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ayt27(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

Big Congratulations and all glory to God

I use your testimony as well on myself may the Lord Favour Me.

Amen
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by kenex4ever(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
There is most likely an experience u have that they all need.

Tell us ur area of specialization so we can learn.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by nizelgirl(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm a lover of good news. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by chrisanderson99: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
I connect this testimony. I am praying to switch to a better job.

Indeed, what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by faithfull18(f): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations, with God, all things are possible. The key is never to give up.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by bitplanet(m): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=chapwiz post=115794749]Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

The interview went well as I was interviewed by whitemen and on April 3rd again I received another job interview invite from another company schedule for Second week of April, we had the interview and it also went well and in few days, the second company I had interview with offered me employment I was so happy and am to resume in May.,

I resume my new job second week of May, Just few days after my resumption, I got another job interview invite from another big oil company and because I was still on induction with the new company I then tell them to postpone it to ending of May which they did I then attended the interview on the new date and it went very well also I wasn’t really worried if the two other companies got back to me or not because I already started a new job.

few days later last oil company I had interview with contacted me with salary offer the salary was good but I just declined it I don’t really know what came over me so just first week of June, again same company offer me another salary increment and I accepted It and signed the offer and contract documents while they are preparing me to resume at third week of June, The first oil company I had interview with, contacted me and offer me double of what the two company gave me I couldn’t believe my eyes I didn’t waste time to accept and they ask when I would like to resume so I told them in a month time.

On the plea that I want to give a one month notice to my present employer which they accepted (and so I fit also collect one more salary b4 I resign ), after the signing of the contract the second I was to resume with in June call me and told me to resume since I have accepted the second salary they offer to me, I humbly reply them that while waiting for their response I got engaged with other activities and thank them for contacting me and finding me fit for the role.

In a space of three months I switched in between two big oil company and I declined one.
The Lord has Favour me...It can only be God [ congratulations Sir.! i tap into this Grace, ]
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by cenaboy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
May God's name be praised and I tap into your Anointing of favour
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Maxpro121: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulation bro. Lord I look unto you,

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by sexyto(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations man, remember to be kind to the weak.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by xeju: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:
Indeed what God cannot do does not Exist. At the beginning of this year I have been praying for a change of job. And I have been actively searching and applying for job online, To the glory of God, on the evening of 29/03/2022, I check my email and behold an interview invite from a big oil company the interview is to hold on First week of April, so I printed the interview invite and I wrote “What God cannot do does not Exist” #NSPPD

Just to advertise nsppd abi...this isn't verifiable
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Rotji(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Duchessree(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations. This is a wonderful testimony, i will also give my testimony soon. Amen smiley
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by SALIMAN(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
heeehhh Naso Nigeria easy oo
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Babsakin: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

Where do you see their adverts or how did you come about seeing their vacancy?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations oo, abeg share the names of the ones you rejected make guys try luck abeg!

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by chapwiz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Babsakin:

I saw all the job advert online and I applied and all interview were also online.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Atolu01: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by chapwiz(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Babsakin:

Bro I cannot share information because it is unprofessional. If you so interested I can give you some information on how to get job advert from similar company.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by ManIzHot: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
chapwiz:

Congratulations bro, may i know what your major is?

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Alexandroo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations.. Perfect jubilee.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Slowwalk66: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
What God cannot do doesn't exist for real.
My own testiny is next IJN.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by einsteine(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
atimadesign:
Congratulations ��, I keep telling people,we have jobs in this country,we only lack qualified candidates for the vacancy..

There is no lack of qualified people.

The problem is that the jobs are few.

Flutterwave had almost 30,000 applicants for 200 jobs this year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by concacid: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Indeed what God cannot do does not exist! #NSPPD
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by glovester(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations! See what the Lord has done for him!
chapwiz Congratulations:

Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ejilaj(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
God is still on the throne and will forever be. Congratulations
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by Ikeblessing: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Re: How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months by sholly28(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Congratulations my brother. I tap into your blessing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Recruitment 2013 / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives / UBA Plc Aptitude Test Invitees, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.