Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity (8979 Views)

Jigawa Government Approves Death Penalty For Child Rapists / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Is closure of schools the remedy to insecurity in northern Nigeria?

A very very intelligent question. They aren't interested in neutralising the threat hence the easy way out
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by iyatrustee(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
barbstee:
I don't seems to understand, but schools are on holiday
Or is the Northern school calendar different?

Yusuf said the schools were closed on Wednesday morning after the state received an intelligence report about possible attacks on schools across the country, particularly in border states.

However if this is true they can close for some days and counter the insurgents but permanently closing the schools because of that is a win for the bandits

I don't understand too! My guess is that the Covid lockdown disrupted the academic calendar and every state has a different start and end date now
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Igbojew: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
And you will see hear any Northern groups or individuals that will condemn this both here on Nairaland or anywhere but let it be in the South East something like this happene you will see different Northern groups composing motivational speech and also giving Igbos different advices how IPOB/ESN is the problem of the Igbos by forcing Igbos to close their shops every Monday.We are watching you evil people.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Thegoodone13(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
For how long?
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by barbstee(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
iyatrustee:

I don't understand too! My guess is that the Covid lockdown disrupted the academic calendar and every state has a different start and end date now

The federal schools that I know of in the North are done for the session
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by boldtruthalways: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
I thought their brother Buharii is in power, therefore everything is good and coco in the North. Let it be clear, good leadership favours everyone no matter where you come from. Vote wisely in 2023. A good leader will ensure your security, good economy, good infrastructure, good education, good health care, good roads, quality Naira, good environment to do your businesses etc.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Agbado And Friends grin
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by RepoMan007: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Can somebody remind me of the Insecurity or these people just like using ignorance to steal from the centre? Just say you want to join the impending amnesty Buhari is working on.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by RepoMan007: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Igbojew:
And you will see hear any Northern groups or individuals that will condemn this both here on Nairaland or anywhere but let it be in the South East something like this happene you will see different Northern groups composing motivational speech and also giving Igbos different advices how IPOB/ESN is the problem of the Igbos by forcing Igbos to close their shops every Monday.We are watching you evil people.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
they are laying ground work for amnesty and just want to include Jigawa in the last minute. How many bandit or terror news can you Goggle on Jigawa?
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by pepericozi: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Are we not operating the same academic calendar?

What are they doing in school by now?

Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by TheGift: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/jigawa-govt-orders-school-closure-over-insecurity

Jigawa government orders the fulfillment of Boko Haram's mission.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
An entire generation is getting lost in northern nigeria

A vicious cycle is being created
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by initstime: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Befulfilled:
The terrorists succeeding.
I'm very sorry for doing this. Please help me with N10k to add up and pay for a training. I want to enroll for a training but 10k is a barrier to me. I don't beg but because I really need to start the training, that is why I am doing this. Please help sort me out on this.
010,048,2891, Acess/Diamond bank.
Any amount you can support me with.

I don't have anyone or anywhere else to run to please.

smh ---Run to God for help. Him only can convince men to aid you, looking for self pity cannot help you. #YOU HAVE GOD#
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by ufuosman(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
I shame for our leaders
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Valto(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
no be small thing!
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Ykc2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
No 100% Muslim country is been terrorised the way a secular country like Nigeria is been terrorised, what is the sins of southern Christians? undecidedwhat have we done to deserve this?
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by ufotunang: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nawaoooo... university is closed due to ASUU strike...now primary and secondary School closed due to insecurity...every where will be closed in nigeria.... this is the result of voting for an old man to be your president
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Attribute of a failed state! undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Relax North is peaceful. It's our brother that is the President
Nonsense and tilumbu. Just imagine this nonsense, Tilumbu wants to rescue us from buhari's hand !! Is something wrong with your thinking faculty?
Must be the joke of the decade so far?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Buckeyemedia1: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
Attribute of a failed state! undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
There is an adage that says you deserve the kind of leaders you get, couldn’t be so true.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by EmekaA125(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Most States in North are nothing to write home about. Just Boko Haram and Bandits enclave prone to desert encroachment.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Demoautocracy1: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
The northern youths who have been convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it's more patriotic to fight, kill and defend Mohammed and Islamic doctrine than to request for security of lives and properties, good education and health care system is still the only group among all other youths that is still holding back this country down into it's dilapidated situation. The day they will rise and take back their brains from their elites who have kept them blinded for decades, that will be the day the proceeds from our surplus oil wells shall be shared among every single Nigerian. Let's pray for our northern youths to wake up and take back their brains.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by kafeii123: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Boki... finally Haram
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Brushstrokes20: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
There is an adage that says you deserve the kind of leaders you get, couldn’t be so true.
Fvck off my mentions dude undecided undecided
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by Omoslim26: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
This people dey suffer no be small oo.
May God help them.
Re: Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity by jojothaiv(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jigawa was once one of the peaceful state in the NE but these are hard times we are living in and it seems not state in Nigeria will be exempted....

Regardless, I wish the country well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Resumes Its Madness On This 1st Day - Elections of Officers / Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! / JUSUN Suspends Strike In Federal Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.