Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (34495 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Ikeja Train Station On Lagos Red Line Nears Completion / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, As Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
frank016:

Sensless talk. Can you compare both states in terms of economics and cultural diversity.
how will Anambra be culturally diverse when Obi was chasing even Igbos from other states from his service not to talk of other cultures.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Politics aside, Lagos is really trying to catch up.
sorry Lagos is not catching up to any state in Nigeria, we Lead.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
humberjade:

Normally I don't reply morons like you, but I will do this, just incase English is now too hard for you to understand.

How has "Great news!" and advicing "the Lagos State government to ensure the project runs it course and not be rushed for elections"...become not praising good things?

I lived long enough in Nigeria to know that protects are rushed to meet up with elections...and end results of such practices are obvious.

So I use God beg you, maintain your lane

Do you know it's being rushed because you saw being rushed in the pictures or because you are a rail construction engineer ?

So who is the real slowpoke here? You.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please show us the Railway that your State Governor completed so everyone can learn from him

Don't be silly this evening. Dubai metro was completed in 5years or better still 49months. This project is long overdue and yet they are celebrating its non completion. You are free to settle for less, it's your way. i am not.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by CommonSense1967: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
frank016:

Sensless talk. Can you compare both states in terms of economics and cultural diversity.
Cultural diversity when Peter Obi- tuary was sending others packing from the state including other Igbos? Pls stop lying like pandora China man, we have good memories and we still remember his record in Anambra. You can fool some but you can't fool all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Mandate2023: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
frank016:

Fool grin if u can't compare economy u compare hospitality.....no state in south east is business friendly or good for tourists to visit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mackenzie12:

Obaseki is sleeping. I don't know how he still feels OK doing nothing seeing the rate in which his counterparts are working.
leave him alone at the end of his term he will come out and tell us he saved the states money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Benoxvals:

For what exactly?
For doing what they were supposed to do with our common wealth?
I bet you didn’t even read the Claus in the contract with the Chinese..
People sef
your common what? When last did you pay tax that you are shouting common wealth.....you better sit down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Christistruth00: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Image123:

Don't be silly this evening. Dubai metro was completed in 5years or better still 49months. This project is long overdue and yet they are celebrating its non
completionn. You are free to settle for less, it's your way. i am not.

Please just kindly show us the Railway that your Governor completed after you refused to settle for less so we can learn

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Benoxvals:

For what exactly?
For doing what they were supposed to do with our common wealth?
I bet you didn’t even read the Claus in the contract with the Chinese..
People sef

Common kini?

Is your governor the governor of Lagos state or are other governors in Nigeria commonly sending their allocations and IGR to Lagos state to fund projects?

Do you people even know the meaning of common?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by afadi2410: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Have you ever seen anyone running to relocate to Abia or Anambra?

Why will one when even the residents see Lagos as Heaven?

Peter Obi can apply as Houseboy in Aso Rock. Too much of a coward to be employed as security guard.

And if I give you visa now,you go japa commot fir this your 'heavenly Lagos,abi?
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Image123:

Don't be silly this evening. Dubai metro was completed in 5years or better still 49months. This project is long overdue and yet they are celebrating its non completion. You are free to settle for less, it's your way. i am not.
yes because say na Dubai we dey and what they chew is what fills our belly in Nigeria....... grin, Oga try dey reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please just kindly show us the Railway that your Governor completed after you refused to settle for less so we can learn

What governor, who is your governor? Are we looking for personal governors or for better governance? Like they say, the one eyed man is king among the blind, so i don't blame your leaders.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
leokid866:
yes because say na Dubai we dey and what they chew is what fills our belly in Nigeria....... grin, Oga try dey reason.

Since we no dey Dubai, make everything remain worse like Nigeria na. Rubbish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Phyde: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Extending it to Agbara would be a welcome development.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Indispensable85(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
The reason Igbos keep running to Lagos.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by olumide4christ: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wintertime:
Okk

Other states need to speed up their infrastructure

Obaseki how far

Obaseki ke?

You don forget say Edo no be Lagos??

Be careful ooo! cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Christistruth00: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Image123:

What governor, who is your governor? Are we looking for personal governors or for better governance? Like they say, the one eyed man is king among the blind, so i don't blame your leaders.

In other words your Governor didn't build you any Railway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by mema900: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Awesome... Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom are the only states currently working at the moment, the rest are on fly mode; especially Cross River State.

The rest are landlocked....these three are connected to the world

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Topshow2010(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Basicend:
Tinubu urine drinkers will call his name now. . He swallows 300 billion and release 20 billions for infrastructure development and maintenance. .

Is he the one that invited investors to Lagos or the Federal government.

Ignorant clowns.

From ur write up if other states especially Anambra and Nigeria as a whole had swallowed and released d little money for infrastructural development since 1999 to date ;other states and d Nation at large won't be in such deplorable condition we are.

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nice job

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by googlepikins: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=rusher14 post=115798678][/quote]

A lie that Tinubu has destroyed Nigeria

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by lebienconnu: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
leokid866:
sorry Lagos is not catching up to any state in Nigeria, we Lead.

He meant catching up with London actually.

Meanwhile, BAT 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by MatrixCircle: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thanks to Sanwo Olu for putting to good use of all the taxes Igbo businesses and levies importers pay at the ports making Lagos great. You deserve second tenure.... angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Image123:

Since we no dey Dubai, make everything remain worse like Nigeria na. Rubbish.
you can't compare one nation to another as if you are pointing at food in the market......there are many things to consider......that's the point and if you are tired of Nigeria Dubai is there for you...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Polomakus: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=iReddington post=115796531]Tinubu's Lagos grin We Moooove!!!

Those Obi supporters from that side can ride pigs back to their barren, unproductive terrorized region.

Well the above quote is tribalistic
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
MatrixCircle:
Thanks to Sanwo Olu for putting to good use of all the taxes Igbo businesses and levies importers pay at the ports making Lagos great. You deserve second tenure.... angry angry
lol like the 2x2 shop dey pay tax......lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by GEEBITE: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tax in a free trade zone where the refinery is deliberately sited? I agree job on job creation and circular flow of money.But no tax revenue is coming out of LFTZ.
Munamoqel:
I dey laugh .who save money for another person's to take the glory in Africa politics ? Smart person borrow money to built a profitable and sustainable airport not wait 10 decade .his show he not smart after all. Lagos debt is sustainable like America the most indebted Nation in the world . Lagos has moved it IGR to 51bn counting on a debt profile of 1 trillion that just little above 2 year income outside FAAC . More taxes are coming Dangote refinery's ,lekki deep sea port ,lekki airport blue rail line . Obi as is mumu obidient are not on the same pedestrian with Tinibus verifiable acheivemment in Lagos
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Munamoqel: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
GEEBITE:
Tax in a free trade zone where the refinery is deliberately sited? I agree job on job creation and circular flow of money.But no tax revenue is coming out of LFTZ.
company income tax .payee are not only duty .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Microwhy: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:

God Bless you sir
I like that font... the text color ?
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Stanleyq: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
Celebration of the Last T-Beam Launch for the Lagos Rail Mass Transit BLUE LINE Rail Project

https://equitymedia.com.ng/2022/08/17/lagos-blue-rail-line-nears-completion-as-engineers-launch-final-track-beam/
With this i have seen that all yorubas think that they are in lagos or that they own lagos. We cant hear here cos of noisemaking yorubas, na only lagos dey yorubaland? Odudua republic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes: FG Will Obey Supreme Court’s Judgment — Malami / Senate Continues Ministerial Screening - Live Update / VP Shettima Meets With Bill Gates, Dangote And State Governors (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.