Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (34513 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Ikeja Train Station On Lagos Red Line Nears Completion / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, As Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by humberjade: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
plaindealer:

I was actually expecting you to show us proof that they are rushing the project, but as usual, you are too lazy and incompetent to come up with anything..

See me see success cheesy grin

It is high time you went back to complete your English classes i swear...i am still waiting for you to show me where I mentioned the project is being rushed. So advising against the normal pre-election rushing of projects which is a norm in Nigeria, is the same as accusing them of doing it? Interesting cheesy
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Image123:

Really? The whole world compares nations to each other. That's why we have developed and developing nations. That's why we have exchange rates. That's why we have GDP and co. That's why we are part of so many organizations. It's not too much to ask for things to be done properly. You were probably unborn when i had my first Nigerian passport so i wonder what audacity you think you have to ask me to go to another country. If you can't handle criticism, go back to the village and leave the internet for those that can.
like you said that's why we have so many organisations.....you think what they do is come online and just start throwing shade? Oga like I said if Naija no do you Dubai dey there, no think say na me you go use vent.......
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 3:36am On Aug 19, 2022
leokid866:
like you said that's why we have so many organisations.....you think what they do is come online and just start throwing shade? Oga like I said if Naija no do you Dubai dey there, no think say na me you go use vent.......

Evidently you can't think much farther than your stomach, have a good day.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 3:36am On Aug 19, 2022
porka:

They are not rushing anything, after this show (Lagos show) the project would be in limbo for another four years. They will take pictures and send to you in another four years.

They know how much you love picture achievements more than any concrete thing.

They have mastered your psychological composition.

Why do you and your kind always think the rest of us share your demented rubbish, hateful, bitter and frustrated nonsense?

Face your village and kerosene and isi ewu governors abeg.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2022
humberjade:

See me see success cheesy grin

It is high time you went back to complete your English classes i swear...i am still waiting for you to show me where I mentioned the project is being rushed. So advising against the normal pre-election rushing of projects which is a norm in Nigeria, is the same as accusing them of doing it? Interesting cheesy

So, they are not rushing it, you are just begging them not to rush it..

You are even worse than a 2 year old baby.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 3:46am On Aug 19, 2022
So, long story short, Igbos are really mad about this project...

Why are Igbos always bitter, angry and frustrated over good and positive things?

Because they are not used to good and positive things.

They are more into destruction, killings, terrorism, kidnapping, beheading and carnibalism..

If I ruled Nigeria, I for don fence you off insider your ipob Biafra shithole..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by humberjade: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2022
plaindealer:

So, they are not rushing it, you are just begging them not to rush it..

You are even worse than a 2 year old baby.

Pele o ancestor, wetin una go chop no go ever make una get sense. If advising someone or the govt against a practice which is a norm in Nigeria is being childish, then your foolishness is top notch.

I am not like you who lick the a**es of politicians because of the stipend you get every now and then. It is because of people like you that we have high level of mediocrity at every level of governance in Nigeria.

All i want as a citizen are well built infrastructure that won't endanger the lives of fellow citizens, and won't start gulping billions again for palliatives in the nearest future. I don't bloody care who wins the Presidential election, after all, they are all chronic thieves, albeit on different levels and scales.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by leokid866: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Image123:

Evidently you can't think much farther than your stomach, have a good day.
and you Obviously don't think at all.....
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Horus(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGkhiteM0Pc

Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, as Engineers Launch Final Track Beam
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by AlphaTaikun: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
wwwihy:
Celebration of the Last T-Beam Launch for the Lagos Rail Mass Transit BLUE LINE Rail Project

https://equitymedia.com.ng/2022/08/17/lagos-blue-rail-line-nears-completion-as-engineers-launch-final-track-beam/
Nice... O baje ti. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. / Why We Withdrew Obiano's ADC - IGP / How Wike Led Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu To Electoral Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.