Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (34492 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Ikeja Train Station On Lagos Red Line Nears Completion / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, As Engineers Launch Final Track Beam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Panda7(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless you sir
when u voted buhari did u expect nigeria to become katsina?? idiots
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by GEEBITE: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
So does CIT go to state government? Only PAYE for employees is realistic for the state.Also companies in FTZ get tax break for many years besides being exempted from excise and custom duties as well as VAT.
Munamoqel:
company income tax .
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Albertgr8: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
We need candidate that Will be doing this work in all state not only Lagos and I think Peter is the answer
shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Harowin: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lagos Island was the former Capital of Nigeria not Lagos State

97 % of today's Lagos was under Awolowo in the Western Region

This was the Map of western region in 1962

Look very well

All Lagos State except Lagos Island the Capital Was in the western region

Lagos Island is Less than 3%. Lagos State,

At least 97% of Today’s Lagos State was in the western region

Ikeja Province then included almost all of the City Of Lagos and it was under Premier awolowo and the western region

Yaba, Surulere, Apapa, Oju Elegba, Ebutte Metta , Ajegunle ,Ojora, Festac etc Areas were only leased by the FG from the western region

because the FG had run out of Space on Lagos Island or how was the FG going to fit in

Lagos Airport at Ikeja or Tin Can Island on Lagos Island the Capital ?

Don’t argue blindly ask your elders that lived in Lagos in the 1960s they will set you straight
You are really Funny… I bet you know nothing about Nigeria’s history.. so who built Ikeja airport was it FGN or awolowo… jakinde I mentioned governed Lagos in the 1970’s… And please tell me the most developed part of Lagos today is it the mainland or the island… does the mainland have anything to write home about most of the things we praise Lagos for are on the island which according to you was the capital…
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by fantasy2018: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Something Terrorist will blow up! abeg.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Niswayne19: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Can’t wait for the blue rail line to be completed.
For Lagosians, noise can be a thing of the past when you can get the oraimo Freepods Pro with the ANC feature.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wintertime:
Okk

Other states need to speed up their infrastructure

Obaseki how far
obaseki has crippled Edo State. They are gnashing their teeth there. Economic zero, infrastructure zero, education zero, good oratoral verbal 100%, dirtiest state in Nigeria very correct, inflation 97%. The man fit them well.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Benwallt(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

Lie of the devil, have they connected Apongbon to Iganmu!

I passed there last night I saw the crane by Onikan near officers; mess!
you are in a big mess. You don't know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Christistruth00: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Harowin:

You are really Funny… I bet you know nothing about Nigeria’s history.. so who built Ikeja airport was it FGN or awolowo… jakinde I mentioned governed Lagos in the 1970’s… And please tell me the most developed part of Lagos today is it the mainland or the island… does the mainland have anything to write home about most of the things we praise Lagos for are on the island which according to you was the capital…

Lekki, Apapa Port, Tin Can Island , Ikeja , Ebutte Metta etc were all under Awolowo’s Western Region

How big do you think Lagos Island is?

Even Victoria Island is in Ijebuland

The Sea Ports and Airport are all on the Mainland ,that was under Awolowo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by treesun: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Benwallt:
you are in a big mess. You don't know what is going on.

Truth set free, last Monday welding was going on by Onikan end and slags were falling on the road!
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by treesun: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Lekki, Apapa Port, Tin Can Island , Ikeja , Ebutte Metta etc were all under Awolowo’s Western Region

How big do you think Lagos Island is?

Even Victoria Island is in Ijebuland

The Sea Ports and Airport are all on the Mainland ,that was under Awolowo

You mind all these kids, ask him what IKEJA means!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by ridbell01(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is bad news to the sit at home people. They want to hear bad news always thats their only source of joy but God will continue to disgrace them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Reflect7: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sannisege:
Awesome. Nigerian youths can now chose careers in railway engineering

Absolutely.

Plus don't forget there is a huge railway manufacturing plant currently under construction in Kajola, Ogun state, that will employ over 5,000 Nigerians.

The plant will build trains and serve the NRC and even other African nations.

It can be a proper career now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by lagonovo: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
treesun:

You mind all these kids, ask him what IKEJA means!
Nice one Baba! You dropped that one like my Dad grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Relocate to where you say?
Even the social media users who hail from those states you mentioned are afraid to go for Christmas and new year due to fear of been killed by their bloda unknown gun men. It's only on social media they do rant and show muscles. Before you see them displaying their village markets, car parks but today it's history because almost all destroyed
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Have you ever seen anyone running to relocate to Abia or Anambra?

Why will one when even the residents see Lagos as Heaven?

Peter Obi can apply as Houseboy in Aso Rock. Too much of a coward to be employed as security guard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by humberjade: 3:05am On Aug 18, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you know it's being rushed because you saw being rushed in the pictures or because you are a rail construction engineer ?

So who is the real slowpoke here? You.

I know supporting Tinubu is overcrowding your sense of judgement and reasoning, but no problem, it is well understood. When did advicing them not to rush it become, "they are rushing it"? Does the fact that a marriage Councillor or minister advices a newly wedded couple against infidelity or dishonesty in a relationship mean it will happen or it is happening?
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by MPG3: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Have you ever seen anyone running to relocate to Abia or Anambra?

Why will one when even the residents see Lagos as Heaven?

Peter Obi can apply as Houseboy in Aso Rock. Too much of a coward to be employed as security guard.
my friend people are moving to Abuja too,that is because of its status as federal capital, same thing Lagos, nothing spectacular tinubu brought to Lagos,is it tinubu that put the port there or the international airport,or the flyovers or the major infrastructures
Forget the hype, tinubu is just catching cruise with Lagos, he is getting away with it because the people are not homogeneous,they are divided, unlike other states of the federation
With over a trillion budget in the last eight years Lagos has only been able to deliver mediocre infrastructures
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Bar1941(m): 3:40am On Aug 18, 2022
foreshore:

Goat follow me

Yes oooo

Greatest Of All Time in Nigeria political history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Emmanuel909090: 5:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Is Lagos part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by dnawah(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Awesome... Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom are the only states currently working at the moment, the rest are on fly mode; especially Cross River State.
una dey lucky for cross river o! In Abia them dey voice mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by famagro: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2022
fantasy2018:
Something Terrorist will blow up! abeg.

Just like you used endsars for cover-up to burn down Lagos. It will never happen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by nurusystem(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Gov Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Why callingSanwo n buhari old project that have stated since bf sanwo n bihari become office holder
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by plaindealer: 6:57am On Aug 18, 2022
humberjade:

I know supporting Tinubu is overcrowding your sense of judgement and reasoning, but no problem, it is well understood. When did advicing them not to rush it become, "they are rushing it"? Does the fact that a marriage Councillor or minister advices a newly wedded couple against infidelity or dishonesty in a relationship mean it will happen or it is happening?

I was actually expecting you to show us proof that they are rushing the project, but as usual, you are too lazy and incompetent to come up with anything..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by sadi78: 8:17am On Aug 18, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by porka: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
They have been using photos from the same railroad under construction for election since 2007. Watch out, this same project will be use for election in 2027.

They know that their audience like pictures a lot.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by porka: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2022
plaindealer:

I was actually expecting you to show us proof that they are rushing the project, but as usual, you are too lazy and incompetent to come up with anything..

They are not rushing anything, after this show (Lagos show) the project would be in limbo for another four years. They will take pictures and send to you in another four years.

They know how much you love picture achievements more than any concrete thing.

They have mastered your psychological composition.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

In other words your Governor didn't build you any Railway

This is a myopic mindset. My governor doesn't have to build a rail or metro for me to know and ask for things to be done well and to standard. The world is a global village and it's not very hard to see and know how things are being done all over the world.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
leokid866:
you can't compare one nation to another as if you are pointing at food in the market......there are many things to consider......that's the point and if you are tired of Nigeria Dubai is there for you...... grin

Really? The whole world compares nations to each other. That's why we have developed and developing nations. That's why we have exchange rates. That's why we have GDP and co. That's why we are part of so many organizations. It's not too much to ask for things to be done properly. You were probably unborn when i had my first Nigerian passport so i wonder what audacity you think you have to ask me to go to another country. If you can't handle criticism, go back to the village and leave the internet for those that can.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Christistruth00: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Image123:

This is a myopic mindset. My governor doesn't have to build a rail or metro for me to know and ask for things to be done well and to standard. The world is a global village and it's not very hard to see and know how things are being done all over the world.

So in other words your Governor has already done everything well and to
international Standard ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by Image123(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

So in other words your Governor has already done everything well and to
international Standard ?

In other words, the Lagos state government is seriously lagging behind on the railroad project and should not waste further funds and time celebrating an uncompleted project.
Re: Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam by eniteden(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
No right thinking young Nigerian will vote tinubu if u remove tribe and religion. Bring these 3 Candidates together and assume they are all from your tribe and religion who will you vote be sincere for once. You no go die sad.

He is too old to think, or take the pressure of already divided country plus the big slap he gave the Christians by picking a Muslim-Muslim ticket. So not even 1 Christian is capable to be vice so everyone will feel that sense of belonging. I like Grandpa for sure but should rest n let younger/healthy candidates, take over.

It's my opinion and it's WHITE.

Quote me at your own peril.

Good luck to every candidates except Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Musa Yar’adua Spotted At APC Grassroot Rally In Faskari, Kastina / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / Unbundling: NNPC Shuts Down Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.