Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? (881 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Girl from my childhood who found me on Facebook stopped liking my Facebook photos and stopped watching my stories out of the blue…

What would you do if it were you?
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by pansophist(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
In other words, you have so much time to be posting frequently on Facebook, from pics to status to stories, and you have a register to know who view and doesn't it. Is this what bothers you? Really ?

3 Likes

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by pansophist(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Usually I check my social media status once in a while and by default, I mute those that have turned social media into their house. If I see your status everyday day for example, I'll just mute you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by mamagee3(f): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
pansophist:
In other words, you have so much time to be posting frequently on Facebook, from pics to status to stories, and you have a register to know who view and doesn't it. Is this what bothers you? Really ?

I don’t post all the time….

I always get asked why I’m not frequent on Facebook by many.
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by pansophist(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is also insecurity in your own part. Why do you want people to notice you everyday? Just live your life in the background and don't expect people to be waiting to give you attention.

2 Likes

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by pansophist(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
mamagee3:

I don’t post all the time….

I always get asked why I’m not frequent on Facebook by many.

Then it doesn't add up. If you do not post all the time, then how did you reach the conclusion that she stipped checking your updates out of the blue? Perhaps maybe Facebook is not her house ?

1 Like

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
pansophist:

You don’t need a register to know who views your stories on Facebook…

And you can tell she’s always on my profile hence she copies some of the titles from my photos.
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by mamagee3(f): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
pansophist:

Then it doesn't add up. If you do not post all the time, then how did you reach the conclusion that she stipped checking your updates out of the blue? Perhaps maybe Facebook is not her house ?
Cause she posts immediately after I post which means she’s playing a game..

So when I post a story, she posts hers immediately…
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by pansophist(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
mamagee3:

Cause she posts immediately after I post which means she’s playing a game..

So when I post a story, she posts hers immediately…

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How about asking her directly?

1 Like

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by Reinamaria(f): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
mamagee3:
Girl from my childhood who found me on Facebook stopped liking my Facebook photos and stopped watching my stories out of the blue…

If liking your Facebook photos mean so much to you, then focus on and appreciate the people who do that.
The rest should not matter.
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by Localordinary: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Contact me for more information

mamagee3:

Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by angelfallz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Lol. My own is, if there are always videos on your status i either mute or don't view your status.
pansophist:
Usually I check my social media status once in a while and by default, I mute those that have turned social media into their house. If I see your status everyday day for example, I'll just mute you.
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by OscarJaden(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bring your details make we apply for tax refund mamagee and stop constituting nuisance here
Re: She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
I swear this woman no get sense
No cap

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About / Five Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Dating Rules I Wish I Knew Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.