Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh (3417 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Ogbonnaya Onu Would’ve Been President In 1999 Instead Of Obasanjo – Shehu Sani / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by ImadeUReadThis: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2022
newbornmacho:

Adekunle committed suicide and is burning in hell. So also awolowo. What is it with these people and living a life of regret

And how is that my business ?

Again how does one depressed penniless war veteran's death make up for all the rapefest and dead niglets ?

He probably continued from kicking their asses in hell

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by sukkot: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

You should thank God he only kicked your grand parent's ass owing to their lack of manners.

At least they are alive to tell you the story .

Just imagine if it was Murtala that was spearheading the operations in your blighted Biafra .

I don't think half of you DisObidient zombies will be alive today and the rest would have been bearing Islamic names by now complete with Fulani Hausa admixture .

Murtala would have slaughtered and bred your Igbo stubborn gene out of existence .
murtala was that vicious ? speak on it bro. must be why he was killed so young. karma shocked
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by ImadeUReadThis: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2022
sukkot:
murtala was that vicious ? speak on it bro. must be why he was killed so young. karma shocked

And which Karma sponsored the 30,000 dead Igbos in the northern pogroms before the war?

What karma gave rise to the one million niglets that starved to death in Biafra land?
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by newbornmacho(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

And how is that my business ?

Again how does one depressed penniless war veteran's death make up for all the rapefest and dead niglets ?

He probably continued from kicking their asses in hell

Hahahahahahahaha

Your hero is roasting in hell grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by sukkot: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

And which Karma sponsored the 30,000 dead Igbos in the northern pogroms before the war?

What karma gave rise to the one million niglets that starved to death in Biafra land?
hey i am not an obedient . i am someone curious as to the viciousness of murtala only because he looked gentle.
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by omenka(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

So why sit at home every Monday obeying Simon Ekpa's order from far away Finland?

Because they love the dwarf. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by PenSniper: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2022
newbornmacho:

Benjamin kunle the proxy of Russia and UK and Arab world. He was too scared to confront his fellow men until the entire world rallied round him by starving little children and women. The war criminal died an unfulfilled, lonely , idiot, wishing he never killed innocent women and children. Spits on his grave

Fairytale. There never was a controversy that your forefathers used to shit in their pants and scamper to safety whenever they smelled his approach in the war front.
Your commander fine bird flee to exile disguising like a sussie while his deputy squemmed to surrender.
This is a fact of history that, unfortunately for you and generations to come, cannot be changed or disputed..
Spits on Achebe's grave who died a lonely wreck in solitary confinement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by BlackPantherxXx: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
darling2222:
We know that is pure lie, igbos fear no man

Ojukwu ran.

Kanu ran.

Obi ran.

They are all Igbo leaders who ran after chestbeating.

So try another tack. This one...everyone knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by BlackPantherxXx: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

The biggest coward of all. An IPOBian going with the username "bravetunde" because he is too scared to own his real IPOB name and identity. You're a joker dude.

Bravetunde don shit in his wife's skirts he borrowed reading what you wrote. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by whirlwind7(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Behold the coward some want leading Nigeria. Complete effeminate weakling and coward. The Nigerian Presidency is no place for cowards and weakling. God forbid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/peter-obi-was-afraid-of-obasanjo-victor-umeh/amp/

Oh yes, I agree with you!
In fact, Peter Obi always sh!ts his pants anytime you mention Obasanjo's name around him. grin

Last week, he fainted when I teased him about his impending visit to see OBJ in Abeokuta.

Are you happy and contented and satisfied with your empty, direction-less life now? grin

He is a weakling, but you that happens to be the world's strongest man, nobody knows you even exits. Go and push a train with your strength and kill a small rat with your huge courage. Na you strong pass.

Otele nshin grin
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
whirlwind7:

Oh yes, I agree with you!
In fact, Peter Obi always sh!ts his pants anytime you mention Obasanjo's name around him. grin

Last week, he fainted when I teased him about his impending visit to see OBJ in Abeokuta.

Are you happy and contented and satisfied with your empty, direction-less life now? grin

He is a weakling, but you that happens to be the world's strongest man, nobody knows you even exits. Go and push a train with your strength and kill a small rat with your huge courage. Na you strong pass.

Otele nshin grin

Lol. Personalized insults and attacks is all you IPOBians know. So predictable. I may be a nobody but does that disqualify me from being a Nigerian stakeholder in the matter of who becomes my President?

The fact is that Peter Obi is a coward and Nigeria cannot afford one right now as President.

Our Country is imploding before our eyes and we need someone brave, resolute and decisive. Someone who can make tough decisions and stand his ground regardless of who's Ox is gored.

We do not need Obi who has an established history of fleeing and/or groveling.

If you're one of the simpletons who think Nigeria needs a professor of Economics, as Obi pretends to be, then you're delusional.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by Ikamandoncome: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
newbornmacho:

NZEOGWU is from the south South, and ika tribe courtesy of your divide and rule tongue
Azikiwe is still the most celebrated Nigerian ever with his name on almost every national asset
Aguiyi ironsi was murdered for trusting your people and your slave masters despite being advised to be wary of you lots...nonetheless a general's general.
Ojukwu was given a state funeral. And is almost a deity among his people.

Awolowo took rat poison. Adekunle took rat poison. Reason depression for killing babies and pregnant women

Nzeogwu is not Ika but an oshimili man from okpanam( same village with Maryam babagida).
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by newbornmacho(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Nzeogwu is not Ika but an oshimili man from okpanam( same village with Maryam babagida).
....noted. thanks
Re: Peter Obi Was Afraid Of Obasanjo -victor Umeh by Ikamandoncome: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
newbornmacho:
....noted. thanks

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Amount Of Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Kaduna Today / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 / President Tinubu Hosts K1 De Ultimate At Ask Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.