Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. (1883 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / World Bank Vice President, Arunma Oteh Throws Weight Behind Akinwumi Adesina / Arunma Oteh And A Nigerian Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Tenses: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Besuccessful:
We all have to vote whoever we want.

But we only have to vote Peter Obi to Besuccessful.

Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Menopause no good o!
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Naajjii: 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
festacman:

What plans does your candidate have to solve Nigeria's problems? I am interested in content not structure.
If you are talking of content all the parties have good contents ,go check their manifestoes including APC.
There are two things I want you to know
First Obi or Obidient can not win next election with its current set up against two deeply entrenched parties PDP and APC .
Secondly ,is about how you Obidient are all over the places social media and the rest claiming Obi is the answer, he will come and fix this that, Nigeria problems are solved blah blah. It is not possibly, Obi is not a strong and rugged politician that can tackle some of our current problems especially insecurity.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by festacman(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naajjii:

If you are talking of content all the parties have good contents ,go check their manifestoes including APC.
There are two things I want you to know
First Obi or Obidient can not win next election with its current set up against two deeply entrenched parties PDP and APC .
Secondly ,is about how you Obidient are all over the places social media and the rest claiming Obi is the answer, he will come and fix this that, Nigeria problems are solved blah blah. It is not possibly, Obi is not a strong and rugged politician that can tackle some of our current problems especially insecurity.

I am not talking about manifestos. Provision of security is in APC manifesto but Pres. Buhari didn't have practical ideas to back it up. It has economic growth but the current government lack specific functional ideas and programs to drive diversification through massive agric production and processing, exploitation of our mineral and marine resources, and human resources development. It has sports and youth development but the government has no back up roadmap and programs to develop sports.

So I ask you again, what practical ideas does your candidate have to implement the generic issues in manifesto to Nigeria's problems?
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by VERDA: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naajjii:

Who are those youths, is it Igbo or Ipob youths or which youths are you talking?
Is theoretical analysis of problems what we need Or a fearless person with the political will to implement plans.
Obi is fit for a minister not president, he can't deal with bandits he not a strong leader sorry.

How has Buhari, that is a supposed strong leader faired with the bandits?

1 Like

Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by sanpipita(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Naajjii:

So APC that defeated PDP in 2015 had no structure? Do you know how many governors and Senator and others that come together to form APC ? And also subsequent people that decamped to APC after it was formed. Is that the situation with Labour party today?
I advise you Obi people to go into 2023 with a mindset of we are just participating with the hope that miracle can happen.

Peter Obi is a two time governor and VP candidate what makes you think he doesn't know what it takes to win election, if you support him do your own part, trust me election is still far and Peter Obi and his campaign team are putting up necessary structures to ensure his victory, why do you think he is getting attacked everyday if he stands no chance, think.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by ambu2: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Good
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Naajjii: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2022
sanpipita:

Peter Obi is a two time governor and VP candidate what makes you think he doesn't know what it takes to win election, if you support him do your own part, trust me election is still far and Peter Obi and his campaign team are putting up necessary structures to ensure his victory, why do you think he is getting attacked everyday if he stands no chance, think.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by sanpipita(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Naajjii:

Most of Obi's supporters are Ipob followers, they keep insulting people and even threatening people. That is reason for the so called Obi getting attacked everyday. Obi supporters are all over the places provoking and abusing people.
Obi supporters are --minus to him
Obi doesn't have structure compare to Pdp and APC --minus
Obi is a Christian candidate as being projected by churches and pastors ,we are watching how Christians alone will make him president- minus
Most Igbo makes this Obi an ethnic thing -- Minus

Lol abeg can you stop disguising and show your true self, you can't even hide the bias and bigotry anymore, vote wisely that's all I have to say,

1 Like

Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Great2017: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2022
festacman:

You answer sounds too simplistic for someone who is running to preside over Nigeria with its complexities, complications and cracks.
What complexity, complications and cracks are you really talking about? Can you make them more explicit by buttressing them with examples?
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by EndsarsReloaded: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2022
The educated and enlightened class of Nigerians are massively supporting Obi because they well informed and knows he is the best candidate. However, tinubu is banking on the illiterates and agberos but he would be shocked at his embarrassing loss.

Meanwhile, any time I hear about this courageous woman, I will remember how she thoroughly disgraced Hembe in the national assembly. She was absolutely ruthless that day grin grin grin
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by festacman(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Great2017:

What complexity, complications and cracks are you really talking about? Can you make them more explicit by buttressing them with examples?

If you are an adult Nigerian and still don't know that Nigeria has complexity, complications and cracks that every president has to deal with, then there is no need engaging me.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Naajjii: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2022
sanpipita:

Lol abeg can you stop disguising and show your true self, you can't even hide the bias and bigotry anymore, vote wisely that's all I have to say,

Are your pastors not all over the places saying Obi is Christian candidate and all that?.
Are the majority of Obi's followers not Ipob followers?The reason am taking on Obi'and his supporters is because large Chunk of his followers are Ipob sympathizers and I have always countered and take on them and most of them know. So what am i disguising for?
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Great2017: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
festacman:

If you are an adult Nigerian and still don't know that Nigeria has complexity, complications and cracks that every president has to deal with, then there is no need engaging me.
If you are an adult Nigerian and still can't be explicit about the cracks, complexity and complications you so referred to in your earlier submissions for your concerns to be better addressed, then, you really don't have a genuine concern. Yes, we cannot engage each other because you do not really have a genuine concern, else, you would have been more explicit about it.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by Omoslim26: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Aruma Otteh fall hand sha!!!

Because Peter Obi renovated schools and improved education in Anambra he deserves to be President?

Na wa o.

My question remained unanswered: what is that project/ideology that Peter Obi started in Anambra and has been sustained by subsequent administrations??

Anambra recently collected their first oil money,that's one of the investment of Peter Obi.
We want a Young vibrant leader with vision not same sick shaky old desperate men.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by sanpipita(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naajjii:

Are your pastors not all over the places saying Obi is Christian candidate and all that?.
Are the majority of Obi's followers not Ipob followers?The reason am taking on Obi'and his supporters is because large Chunk of his followers are Ipob sympathizers and I have always countered and take on them and most of them know. So what am i disguising for?

My brother vote wisely, I won't say much anymore, Nigeria is collapsing and time is running out, vote wisely.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by festacman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Great2017:

If you are an adult Nigerian and still can't be explicit about the cracks, complexity and complications you so referred to in your earlier submissions for your concerns to be better addressed, then, you really don't have a genuine concern. Yes, we cannot engage each other because you do not really have a genuine concern, else, you would have been more explicit about it.

OK.
Re: Fomerr Director Of SEC , Arunma Oteh Endorsed Peter Obi. by gasparpisciotta: 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omoslim26:

Anambra recently collected their first oil money,that's one of the investment of Peter Obi.
We want a Young vibrant leader with vision not same sick shaky old desperate men.

Stop deceiving yourself Peter Obi’s administration has no hand in that, the refinery project was initiated by the Governor Chinwoke Mbadinuju administration with a board of directors headed by the former secretary general of the Commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku.

In fact oil was first struck in the location about 55 years ago by the multinational company, SAFRAP, which later became Total Plc and it took many years to discover the crude in large quantity around the Anambra basin-vanguard newspaper

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Vice Presidential Candidate, Datti Holds Press Conference On Attacks On Obi / Kaduna State Results / Identity Of The Reporter Who Wrote The Story For BBC Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.