Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Want To Receive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Receive (1112 Views)

Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Receive by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
A relative wants to send me some dollars using World Remit.

I would like to receive the money in dollars without using Bank pick-up method and then after, changing it with aboki

I still want the money sent, to be in dollars, I don't want to change it to naira

The sender
Does not know crypto
Does not have a paypal account

I myself, don't have a domiciliary account

Because of this, I opened a virtual account to receive the money, after giving the sender, my U.S virtual account number.

The sender could not send the money(due to the bank policy abroad)

I need suggestions from anyone
Re: I Want To Receive by ayoncox: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Crimpsy:

I would like to receive the money in dollars without using Bank pick-up method and then after, changing it with aboki

I still want the money sent, to be in dollars, I don't want to change it to naira

The sender
Does not know crypto

Because of this, I opened a virtual account to receive the money, after giving the sender, my U.S virtual account number.

Chat me up on 08089456258, I can give you my Business Bank account in the UK, I will get the cash for you directly in Naira.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Receive by SilentVboy: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Crimpsy:

The sender
Does not know crypto

Bros na wa for u oo. You want to receive the dollars but don't want to go to the bank and collect the dollars.

Then how else do you want to collect the dollars if not from d bank?
Better be careful before scammers come in here and deceive u.

Or Do u have a WISE account? You can receive the dollars into your wise account but wise will charge a $4.14 fee.
Tell d person to send it to your wise account.

Or tell the person to open a wise account. Then he can send to u from his wise account to your wise account for free.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Receive by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
SilentVboy:
Bros na wa for u oo. You want to receive the dollars but don't want to go to the bank and collect the dollars.

Then how else do you want to collect the dollars if not from d bank?
Better be careful before scammers come in here and deceive u.
I want to use the money for the purpose of cry.pto

So changing it to naira, will make me loose some naira on it,

So,That is why I need it in dollars
Re: I Want To Receive by SilentVboy: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Crimpsy:
I want to use the money for the purpose of cry.pto

So changing it to naira, will make me loose some naira on it,

So,That is why I need it in dollars
Ok. Once the money enters the wise account, you can still use it to buy crypto.

I do use my wise account to buy usdt too and resell.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Receive by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
SilentVboy:

Or Do u have a WISE account? You can receive the dollars into your wise account but wise will charge a $4.14 fee.
Tell d person to send it to your wise account.

Or tell the person to open a wise account. Then he can send to u from his wise account to your wise account for free.
the person makes use of only world remit and it is through transfer

Are u sure wise account would work, because I have a u.s account with geegpay,

And also,wise account would also give me a u.s account.

I just want to be certain, because I have not used wise acc before

This was what I sent to the person
Re: I Want To Receive by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
SilentVboy:
Ok. Once the money enters the wise account, you can still use it to buy crypto.

I do use my wise account to buy usdt too and resell.
OK
Thanks
Re: I Want To Receive by OladapoF(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
With Yellow Pay, you can pay bills, support and gift friends and family across Africa directly from your Yellow Card app. You simply send them Naira, and they will receive and withdraw the amount in their local currency.

Visit www.yellowcard.io
Re: I Want To Receive by SilentVboy: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Crimpsy:
the person makes use of only world remit and it is through transfer

Are u sure wise account would work, because I have a u.s account with geegpay,

And also,wise account would also give me a u.s account.

I just want to be certain, because I have not used wise acc before

This was what I sent to the person
If you have a U.S account with geegpay, then it's good.
But why I did not mention geegpay is because I do not know how u will use it to buy crypto. I have not used geegpay for that before.

Wise also give U.S, EUR, GBP account too.

If you are ready to open Wise account, then follow this my link: (https)://wise(.)com/invite/ata/kubiatu1

From that my link, remove the brackets from the Https and the dot. I put the brackets to avoid bot ban.

Or just check my signature on my profile and reach me via my WhatsApp so that u get the link there and how to go further.
Re: I Want To Receive by Zidoh(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: I Want To Receive by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
SilentVboy:
If you have a U.S account with geegpay, then it's good.
But why I did not mention geegpay is because I do not know how u will use it to buy crypto. I have not used geegpay for that before.

Wise also give U.S, EUR, GBP account too.

If you are ready to open Wise account, then follow this my link: (https)://wise(.)com/invite/ata/kubiatu1

From that my link, remove the brackets from the Https and the dot. I put the brackets to avoid bot ban.

Or just check my signature on my profile and reach me via my WhatsApp so that u get the link there and how to go further.
which do u suggest

Personal or Business
Re: I Want To Receive by SilentVboy: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Crimpsy:
which do u suggest

Personal or Business
Personal.
Re: I Want To Receive by AyodejiFelix(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is the absolute truth. Yellow Card has taken over. No wonder why it's currently the best in Africa

OladapoF:
With Yellow Pay, you can pay bills, support and gift friends and family across Africa directly from your Yellow Card app. You simply send them Naira, and they will receive and withdraw the amount in their local currency.

Visit www.yellowcard.io
Re: I Want To Receive by SilentVboy: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
AyodejiFelix:
This is the absolute truth. Yellow Card has taken over. No wonder why it's currently the best in Africa

Are you sure you have taken time to review or read reviews about yellow card? see pic attached below:

Re: I Want To Receive by ebunluv2021: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very correct!
So much ease with the app.
OladapoF:

Visit www.yellowcard.io
Re: I Want To Receive by lamzy97: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2022
This is not correct! Some reviews aren't right. I use yellow card and I can say for once that they aren't a scam. He just probably doesn't know how to go about it.
Re: I Want To Receive by Yourfav: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
lamzy97:
This is not correct! Some reviews aren't right. I use yellow card and I can say for once that they aren't a scam. He just probably doesn't know how to go about it.
I've not been scammed so far
Re: I Want To Receive by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Crimpsy:

The sender
Does not know crypto

I don't know but you should check out Yellowcard. It's easier to set-up and you can receive money from anywhere.
Re: I Want To Receive by lamzy97: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
[So sad you had to go through this. This is saddening but I would be glad if you reach out once more to them to find out what's wrong ]Are you sure you have taken time to review or read reviews about yellow card? see pic attached below:[/quote]
Re: I Want To Receive by lamzy97: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can use international money transfer though. At least that's what I use
Re: I Want To Receive by Zidoh(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2022
Are you a freelancer,Domainees, Publisher and Creators? Are you looking for a good rate fir your online earning ?

YOU DESERVE A BETTER EXCHANGE RATE FOR YOUR HARD WORK THAN WHAT YOU'RE GETTING!!

We're now buying clean PayPal, Movo, Payoneer, Transfer wise , Revolute , Skrill , Zelle and other funds
Are you a freelancer,Domainees, Publisher and Creators? Are you looking for a good rate fir your online earning ?

YOU DESERVE A BETTER EXCHANGE RATE FOR YOUR HARD WORK THAN WHAT YOU'RE GETTING!!

We're now buying clean PayPal, Movo, Payoneer, Transfer wise , Revolute , Skrill , Zelle and other funds

We're also buying Fiverr funds and Upwork funds directly from all freelancers.

Access Bank and GTBank and all bank dorm funds also needed in bit and bulk.

Chat us directly on Whatsapp on 08088759173.
Zidoh Exchange Enterprises ®

(1) (Reply)

It Going For Sale! 2.4 Meter Dish Andrew Antenna / What Biz Can I Do With 400k / Invest Any Amount & Get 30% Returns Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.