Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) (34199 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by obailala(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Bizibi:
not all northerners.....the insecurity issue has divided the support.
Then you dont know northerners. Even if bandits unleash a nuclear holocaust in the north, the majority will still vote along ethnic/religious lines. Take it from me, the majority of northerners are voting Atiku in 2023; the insecurity will only push them to try another of their brothers.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by projet: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Which part of the north is this
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Microwhy: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Ayilara1:

They won't vote Obi either, this people will vote atiku.

If Atiku was in APC and Tinubu PDP, they might still vote Atiku. Muslim Northerner won't vote Obi.

That Sarki ( Twitter) critized Tinubu and Obi but I haven't seen where he criticized Atiku.
That guy is 100% fool. I dont know why people sometimes take him serious, maybe because of his twitter followership. He's a young guy of age less than 30yo.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by mrkings84(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Burning brooms is not enough, stoning anyone who still support APC will make more sense.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Deemas:

Can't you see a display of umbrella in the video? Abeg next time try and watch the video before making comment.
couldn't hear the shout of Obi towards the end of the video? Listen very well.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqYd_NxW6U

no mind them until tinubu come with ghana must go bags
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by ennyrah: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC will die a natural death at the expiration of Buhari tenure

If you go to north and mention APC to them, you will be stoned
which part of north ?
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by annyz: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
fiizznation:
2023 election. Northeast vs southwest. It will be an election driven by ethnicity and regionalism.

The failure of this buhari administration will give PDP some edge especially in the North. My prayer is; whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu, the person's performance shouldn't be as bad as this current administration.

Amin

Say between Peter Obi and Atiku

Let settle it here this moment.

Like for Peter Obi
Share for Atiku/Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by RepoMan007: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2022
What's the difference between now and pre 2019 elections when they were shouting 4 + 4?
I am not deceived by this.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2022
That is what they suppose to do.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Linesman(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2022
It is Only a Foolish Person that will be Mentioning APC in a Gathering of Normal Person's.
What Exactly will Tinubu and APCheat use to Campaign to Nigerians?
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Joeuc1: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2022
It is worth burning. APC did Nigerians more harm than good.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by UselessBuharist: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is only a mad person that will vote APC after the hell Nigerians went through since 2015

You cannot support APC and be normal

This Sarki guy don finally receive sense. If his brother wasn’t kidnapped he probably would still be supporting Buhari government because of ethnic sentiments. Is he the same Sarki on Nairaland?

You can’t support this government in particular without sounding stupid.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Ndi mgbu
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by ClearFlair: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is only a mad person that will vote APC after the hell Nigerians went through since 2015

The truth
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Bizibi(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2022
obailala:
Then you dont know northerners. Even if bandits unleash a nuclear holocaust in the north, the majority will still vote along ethnic/religious lines. Take it from me, the majority of northerners are voting Atiku in 2023; the insecurity will only push them to try another of their brothers.
take it from me,not all northerners,I am in the north now. The votes won't be like it used to be.

Some of them are saying if their brother could disappoint them,it is better they go for an outsider.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by AAA593: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Trinitycian:
Cc garfield1
U want make him get heart attack? grin
U dey copy am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by slowice(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Ipob arewa branch
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2022
Say No to APC
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by BiggyBB(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2022
Una wehdone ooo...
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by garfield1: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2022
AAA593:

U want make him get heart attack? grin
U dey copy am grin

We saw more of these in 2019.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by bigfish3k: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Hmnm
E don set ooo
Emilokan that is still struggling to convince SW to vote for him by trying to ignite division between SW and the SE /SS

Then the northerner vote he is banking on is burning out
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by tishbite42: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Una think sey una get sense
Una wan go PDP so that Fulani go continue
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Is APC your God idiot's,I will support APC...the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know...
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Is APC your God idiot's,I will support APC...the devil I know is better than the angel I don't know...
Keep supporting your devil with your one vote and leave us alone
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by iscom(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Oshey
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Jackipapa: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2022
fiizznation:
2023 election. Northeast vs southwest. It will be an election driven by ethnicity and regionalism.

The failure of this buhari administration will give PDP some edge especially in the North. My prayer is; whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu, the person's performance shouldn't be as bad as this current administration.

Amin

Are you Normal in Mr. Macaroni tongue!
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Badowski: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Talk is cheap............................................................................................................................................

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Guyman01: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2022
The North is done and finished with APC

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Opmic: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Deemas:

Can't you see a display of umbrella in the video? Abeg next time try and watch the video before making comment.
Pain.
The fear of Peter Obi is becoming the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by goldfish27(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Whats the difference between APC and PDP? for me its like a man wearing suite on Monday and traditional apparel on Friday with an aim to defraud a company (Nigeria)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire / Explosion Rocks Drinking Joint At Taraba Cattle Market. 3 Dead, 19 Injured (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.