Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) (28413 Views)

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by SATANICALLY: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is Mashi local Government area of Katsina State, the Country home of Mr President, we all witnessed how broom was burnt down, Nigerians are tired of APC Government!

@DemolaRewaju
@Rasheethe
@Igbagordonz3

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by God1000(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC is finished

Buhari should be ashamed of himself, the mass defection keeps happening in his state.

The people of Katsina are even more tired of him, this is a big blow to Tinubu as well.

213 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by JaneGray(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Obi will win it, it's a spoiler. grin

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by MadeInTokyo: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Satanically my able Minister of Defections,abeg take am easy with Tinubu zombies, ur defections news dey always give Tinubu zombies sleepless night and high blood pressure.
Tinubu is not popular or command political influence among the Northern populace and voters here in the North, we have said it times without number.
The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu zombies have failed to realize the bitter truth .
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by JasonScoolari: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
E good make person dey hear word...

When we advice the urinating machine to throw his weight behind Osibande, he didn't listen, rather he went to Ibadan shouting “Emi ló kan”

A resounding embarrassment awaits the bullion van ambassador.

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
APC sai mun bata wuta grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Tinubu urchins will kill this Satanically guy one day cheesy
especially omenka

this guy has a special way of throwing a hefty punch on Tinubu urchins.

Hahahahahaha

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Timatayo1: 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
And Apc think they will win this election.. I'm sorry for Tinubu

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by phemy36(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
He go do APC like film

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Antyislam: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
Though Atiku is better than Tinubu , Peter obi is the best

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by odinaccess: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
The burners

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Meanwhile Agbadorian reprobates are busy insulting Peter Obi, when they should be more concerned with the day light abracadabra going on in the north.
These ere the same northerners that you have been working for since the days of Jonathan! Their brother is done with the brooms and they're about to jump ship. At this rate, come election day, it might be only irigbaji agbadorians that will line up behind the PooPoocrat in Chief.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Atiku/Okowa is a goal. Atiku/Okowa has come to win.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
phemy36:
He go do APC like film
them no go bliv dere eyes

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na November /December tinubu go know say dis northerners don run am street

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by XerXers: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
How these afonja expect to be successful in national politics by assss licking the north without any support from other southern zone amaze me. How they say that they will not abandoned thieffnubu because he is their own but expect the north to abandon their own makes me marvel at these tracherous creatures. So much sophistication indeed

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by fourboys: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na dis kind news dey vex seun grin grin

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Igbodicool(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
OK...

APC to the dust.

209 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sai an bata wuta still loading in Kastina but emilokan is still rattling it is my turn

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
And one insignificant Bashir Elrufai foolish boy that still collects money from is father is saying Tinubu would win 2023 presidential election and Tinubu foolish and stupid slaves were jubilating ?

I laugh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
APC is finished
Inside out

13 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

The most popular politician, with political sphere of influence after Buhari in the North is Atiku Abubakar, followed by Kwankwaso, even Shettimma is not among the top 7 popular politician in the North, Shettimma bus stop and sphere of influence start and stops in Borno state and some part of Yobe which are mainly due to his minority Kanuri origin.
Tinubu zombies have failed to realize the bitter truth .
Tinubu will not inherit Buhari Northern block votes rather it is Atiku who is already inheriting Buhari block votes and also inheriting hundreds of Buhari support groups structures scattered all over the North and collapsing them into the Atiku support groups in the North

I am still waiting for any Tinubu zombie to come forward and bet 5 million Naira with me, Atiku will Defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North convincingly.
For every 1 defection from PDP to APC in the North, there is a at least 7 times defections from APC to PDP in the North, this pattern has been repeating itself every week since May this year
I am willing and ready to bet 5 million Naira that Atiku will defeat and poll more votes than Tinubu in the entire North.

Any Tinubu zombie ready to bet 5 million Naira with me, should quote this post , Nairaland mod will act as escrow.
I just can't wait for February 24th 2023 when elections results from the Northern states will announced , these arrogant and politically short sighted Tinubu zombies will cry blood, wail and gnashing of teeth in disbelief and trade blame for Tinubu's loss in the North
Winter and day of Lamentations is coming for Tinubu supporters still dreaming and hallucinating that Tinubu will defeat and get more votes than Atiku in the North
Sharap, nonsense Ipobian wailer.

208 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
XerXers:
How these afonja expect to be successful in national politics by assss licking the north without any support from other southern zone amaze me. How they say that they will not abandoned thieffnubu because he is their own but expect the north to abandon their own makes me marvel at these tracherous creatures. So much sophistication indeed
Only a foolish Northerner will support Abubakar Atiku a one term President, we do not need another Yaradua Jonathan saga again.

Intelligent Northerners know, that they are best secured with APC’s Muslim Muslim win win ticket.

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Deltafirstson(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a foolish Northerner will support Abubakar Atiku a one term President, we do not need another Yaradua Jonathan saga again.
Which one u need now??
Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by michelz: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chai...Tinubu has been deceived and sold for a can of kunu.

13 Likes

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Deltafirstson:

Which one u need now??
Muslim Muslim ticket
Leaving sentiments aside, Only mumus don't learn from precedence, Muslim Muslim ticket is a sure banker.

Only a foolish Northerner will vote for a one term President in Abubakar Atiku.

206 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Trinitycian: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Intelligent Northerners know, that they are best secured with APC’s Muslim Muslim win win ticket.

I am currently in Kaduna, I haven't seen even 1 person supporting Tinubu since I visited. I have spent 1 month already

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by MadeInTokyo: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

grin grin grin
Another stark illiterate confused zombie analysis.
You can never see Tinubu supporters give politically reasonable permutations in the analysis..
They just move all over Nairaland threads to derail threads just like this fool with kindergarten and janja-weed Amala and ewedu political analysis

Kagd10:

Tinubu is the best among all the candidate. He didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration like Atiku and Obi were.
Meanwhile, No Fulani is coming in after Buhari except the country wanna break. It's a multi ethnic country with the amalgamation of North and South.
Same way the country will break with Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket since Nigeria is also secular country with Christian and Muslim.? Yes or No? .... Nonsense
I wonder how u Tinubu zombies come up with ur politically deficient analysis, do u guys drunk ogogoro mixed with cow shiitt and monkey tail before u come to type nonsense online, u guys are completely politically myopic and ignorant in ur political analysis and expose.
If Atiku win heaven will not fall, Igbo and south South will move on with life, any of u Tinubu zombies that is bold enough to forment trouble will be locked and forgotten in Kuje prison and kirikiri Prison to be eating watery beans and cutting grass everyday.
Nonsense

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by MadeInTokyo: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trinitycian:

I am currently in Kaduna, I haven't seen even 1 person supporting Tinubu since I visited. I have spent 1 month already
My bother Ignore that fool, that is how Tinubu zombies go on different threads to type stupid analysis, they are not Worth arguing with cos they are politically myopic and politically unenlightened.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Kagd10: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Antyislam:
Though Atiku is better than Tinubu , Peter obi is the best

Tinubu is the best among all the candidates. His legacies in Lagos are unrivalled by anyone. Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration like Atiku and Obi were. So what are you saying exactly? Leave Tinubu alone if you don't want thunder to fireeeee you there. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa or your mother! Sink that in.

Meanwhile, No Fulani is coming in after Buhari except the country wanna break. It's a multi ethnic country with the amalgamation of North and South.

MadeInTokyo:

Same way the country will break with Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket since Nigeria is also secular country with Christian and Muslim.
I wonder how u Tinubu zombies come up with ur politically deficient analysis, u guys are completely politically myopic and ignorant in ur political analysis and expose.
If Atiku win heaven will not fall, Igbo and south South will move on with life, any of u Tinubu zom that is bold enough to forment trouble will be locked and forgotten in Like prison and kirikiri Prison to be eating watery beans and cutting grass everyday.
Nonsense
embarassed

As if Atiku isn't a Muslim? Atiku is equally a Muslim, so what are you saying exactly? The hypocrisy.

Btw, The country isn't recognized by religion (some are even Atheist) but you can't change the fact that It's a multi ethnic country. Sink that into your skull.

Secondly, international law support self determination. Sink that into your skull.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) by Deltafirstson(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Leaving sentiments aside, Only mumus don't learn from precedence, Muslim Muslim ticket is a sure banker.

Only a foolish Northerner will vote for a one term President in Abubakar Atiku.
Why do u say Atiku is one term president

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Fact Check: Time Magazine Cover Featuring Peter Obi Is Fabricated - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.