Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) (34193 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by PenSniper: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2022
These Obi supporters are so brainless they don't know some posts are senseless and shameful.
IPOBians organized themselves to stage manage a shenanigan action to console themselves.
If and when the elections take place, scores of you are destined to commit suicide.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Osanoghodua1:

Wow, Just 4tribes. The rest of Nigerians are half humans? Stop tribe brother

My bad,my bad.
I only called out the Tribes wey enter my head,as long as you be Nigerian taking out Apc should be your primary task bcus they are our common enemy.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Advocate500: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2022
fiizznation:
2023 election. Northeast vs southwest. It will be an election driven by ethnicity and regionalism.

The failure of this buhari administration will give PDP some edge especially in the North. My prayer is; whoever wins between Atiku and Tinubu, the person's performance shouldn't be as bad as this current administration.

Amin
your Tinubu will come distance 3rd ,know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 10:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Zionmdde:
Playing their usual games
If buhari contests for 3rd term they will still vote him. They don't criticise their own. It's just that some southerners are blind to see that. They will rather keep asslicking them
There is nothing like South here.

Let the West enjoy the monster they created.
Meanwhile, southern unity is dead and buried.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by zionstaar75: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is only a mad person that will vote APC after the hell Nigerians went through since 2015

You cannot support APC and be normal
he's a Peter obi supporter so what do u expect?apc got has done better than pdp in kwara so we should not vote it again? Nonsense talk
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by NamuNamumallam: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Obidience.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
OBIDIENCE ARE IGBODIENCE!
come and beat me na!
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by onuman: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Befulfilled:
Buhari brought APC and it will disappear with him at his exit.

Tinubu and Atiku brought APC. Buhari was on his volunteered retirement from election politics when Tinubu went to Daura and invited Buhari to come out and oust Jonathan. Atiku joined.
Only abnormal persons still think of voting any of those two corrupt and old men, Tinubu and Atiku, to power this time.

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Ak83: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC will die a natural death at the expiration of Buhari tenure

If you go to north and mention APC to them, you will be stoned
continue decieving ursef. APC is still d most popular party loved by majority in d north. u better b a part of good thing or die trying. but dont remain a fool foreva
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Ak83: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Advocate500:
your Tinubu will come distance 3rd ,know this and know peace.
if u ever think TINUBU will come third then a person like u will never be taken serious. You must be regarded as d worst person ever lived in d last 2o years.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2022
PenSniper:
These Obi supporters are so brainless they don't know some posts are senseless and shameful.
IPOBians organized themselves to stage manage a shenanigan action to console themselves.
If and when the elections take place, scores of you are destined to commit suicide.
Ok but I thought you Tinubu people said peter obi cannot pull this huge crowd in the north
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Votejagaban: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Many normal people are APC supporters
NaijaRoyalty:
It is only a mad person that will vote APC after the hell Nigerians went through since 2015

You cannot support APC and be normal
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Ak83: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
twodee75:
Plz who notice this...... Before the primary election, Kano sate governor was all around Tinubu but lately, I don't see him with him again, hope the guy never change his mind cos we are counting on him to give us 5m vote from Kano
calm down a wait a little more. He is neva like ur chamelion parents. Ganduje is just busy lately just like sanwoolu. So calm down and see how he delivers 2m votes to APC/TINUBU.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Jack005(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2022
ClearFlair:

The truth
You no longer support Apc?
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by 3LACK: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2022
I repeat this election would be too easy for Atiku, with 80%vote in the north and around 40% in the south..AA would cruise to victory

I have always said, ATIKU Abubakar is north's second child after Buhari

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by hrhobi1(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Zionmdde:
Playing their usual games
If buhari contests for 3rd term they will still vote him. They don't criticise their own. It's just that some southerners are blind to see that. They will rather keep asslicking them

God bless you , they are only planning to vote another northerner atiku .
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Oduduwa707: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Obidience.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

...better pass Sacrifice! cool
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Anndrew(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/
lolz..PDP = APC & APC = PDP..
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Here we go again.
Obidient Ignoramuses deceiving themselves.
N100, 000 is enough to get 50 Almajiris to do this for cheap publicity. grin
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by ghettochild(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Innocent Brooms they burning wey dem go use sweep street.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by simongonner: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

APC will die a natural death at the expiration of Buhari tenure

If you go to north and mention APC to them, you will be stoned
honestly...my customer who is a Fulani use to praise and love APC, but now Oga hate them pass anything

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by elijahkayode(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz..PDP = APC & APC = PDP..

#Atiku is the reason ApC think they have hope in this election

if Atiku should step down and use his resources to help Obi then APC will descend in chaos

Can we start a petition to Demand #Atiku step down
He will be our Hero forever
Atiku knows Obi is #Obidient Afterall Atiku says he plan to give the South President in four years why wait four years

Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Edyice: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I swear to God I will stone any foolish APC member that will come near me for campaign

It is either they are stupid or foolish to even think of coming to my crib to campaign, we go stone the bastards

grin
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Wwwq: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Bwhales: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
How does this affect APC, you bought broom with your money and still put it on fire lol ignorance + illiteracy
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by twodee75: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ak83:
calm down a wait a little more. He is neva like ur chamelion parents. Ganduje is just busy lately just like sanwoolu. So calm down and see how he delivers 2m votes to APC/TINUBU.
I'm sure u don't value your parents, cos I never drag my parents to any issue, if u value your parents.
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Cardinalsgame: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
APC and PDP will be shocked at what will happen to them and their structure in the north next year
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Anndrew(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
elijahkayode:

#Atiku is the reason ApC think they have hope in this election

if Atiku should step down and use his resources to help Obi then APC will descend in chaos

Can we start a petition to Demand #Atiku step down
He will be our Hero forever
Atiku knows Obi is #Obidient Afterall Atiku says he plan to give the South President in four years why wait four years
Atiku step down for obi,lolz..something pdp would have done a long ago..was it not southern governor that agree that power should to move to south, same people in pdp that hijacked the party with Atiku..pdp best best was obi as president,then a northerners as vp..No doubt atiku is a failed project,Tinubu an old man,that unhealthy, that suppose to be taking care of his grandchildren is shouting Emilokan....Obi is the game changer
Re: Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) by Deemas(m): 4:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Opmic:

Pain.
The fear of Peter Obi is becoming the beginning of Wisdom.

For your info, I am a highly Obedient but let's stop spreading false news. It won't help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Bukola Saraki Shuns Ali Ndume As He Returns To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.