Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. (2055 Views)

18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The only place Tinubu can win in northern central in Kogi and kwara.
Tinubu will lose in Kogi
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by ImDStar: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
My brother, not everything you must be proud to post, the idea of it's my choice to choose whoever I want many times doesn't end well mostly for Nigerians. Inability to make right decision doesn't equate to ones choice.

This country needs progress, not some it's choice it's my choice noise.

Felimax:

I am among the 25% votes Atiku will get from South South, at least my wife and I.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by FatherOfJesus: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115804139:

Tinubu will lose in Kogi
maybe but he will get significant numbers there
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by vicdom(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
post=115804139:

Tinubu will lose in Kogi
The funniest thing here in Kogi state is that Okun people who have affinity with Yoruba culture are mainly christians. Say 75% christians to 25% Muslims do not really fancy Tinubu's candidacy. Only the Ebiras who are largely Muslims that I have seen lending their voice for Tinubu. Igalas who constitute up to 45% of the entire kogi population are in loggerhead with Bello, now they are aligning with PDP. Ogorigomango who are minority share same culture with Ebiras. So with Igala votes and divided votes from Okun, Atiku will win very narrowly. Ordinarily, Tinubu should have best Atiku here, but the reality is different. I was even thinking Obi would have done better here due to high population of christians here in Kogi almost 50% - 50% and closer to the Enugu and Anambra, but Atiku is the man here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by BlackPantherxXx: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
tunjiajayi:
Father of jesus grin

Jesus must have gotten his good genes from his mother's side.

Foooool

CHAI... you pieces the guy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by jaytee01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu has lost already

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
So SE and SS will stay politicians to referendum for atifku
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Nyamiri: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nijablast:
You better care about why Obi will come distant third...

Obi is coming 4th.
Kwankwaso is 3rd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Bendeco02: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nyamiri:

Obi is coming 4th.
Kwankwaso is 3rd
You mean agbado master to finish 4th?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Nyamiri: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bendeco02:

You mean agbado master to finish 4th?

I know you are mentally handicapped like your fellow Mkpurumiri pigs but let me hammer it into your empty flat head.

Obi is coming 4th after Kwankwaso who will be 3rd.

No election in Anambra, Obi's loss will start from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by drmuchin: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2022
BEFORE NKO
APC IS DEAD
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41am On Aug 18, 2022
The BOULLION VAN and INEC factors.
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by mrsage(m): 1:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Nice analysis
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Chinjo2: 2:16am On Aug 18, 2022
'
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Bendeco02: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Nyamiri:

I know you are mentally handicapped like your fellow Mkpurumiri pigs but let me hammer it into your empty flat head.

Obi is coming 4th after Kwankwaso who will be 3rd.

No election in Anambra, Obi's loss will start from there.

You be illiterate still come be mumu join.

Why you keep crying on every thread mentioning Obi when his supporters don't even see your agbado master as rival because he will even struggle to win one region which is only SW.

Since you know that he will finish 4th, then why killing yourself on Obi's matter. You supposed to be happy that your self acclaimed enermy will finish 4th but instead you're restless.
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Delly4real(m): 2:51am On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The only place Tinubu can win in northern central in Kogi and kwara.
and Niger State too.
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Niger state reason like the Typical core north.
Nassarawa vote in a similar manner like Abuja and Peter Obi will get more votes in Abuja than Tinubu.
Even Buhari lost here

Did I say he would win or I said he would get 25%? Come Wetin dey work you? undecided
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by famouscargo4u: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu is depending heavily on northern coalition to win the election but he has a huge problem with the emergence of Atiku who will give him a run for his money upnorth.

Tinubu is ignoring the significance of southeast and southsouth in this election. The simple case here is that; Tinubu is depending on beating Atiku on his turf by ignorantly ignoring the relevance Southeast and southsouth to help him buffer some loses he could incure upnorth.

He's also depending on Southwest votes which has been historically known for voter's apathy (check figures from previous elections). Meanwhile, he can't even boast of a sloppy win in Southwest for now.

The mathmatics for me is against Tinubu for now and mostly in favour of Atiku. Peter Obi will make sure that Tinubu never gets enough votes in the south to nullify the fight Atiku will give him in the north.

Atiku stands a better position of getting more votes in South South and south east than Tinubu hence may beat Tinubu overall. I don't see Obi or Tinubu winning this election yet unless Peter Obi somehow finds a way to break the core north

Imagine if Tinubu had south east and south souht on his side and then goes to battle Atiku in the north, it would have been a walkover for him.

What are your thoughts?

You are correct. I share same thoughts.
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Felimax(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2022
ImDStar:
My brother, not everything you must be proud to post, the idea of it's my choice to choose whoever I want many times
doesn't end well mostly for Nigerians. Inability to make right decision doesn't equate to ones choice.

This country needs progress, not some it's choice it's my choice noise.

Go hug transformer!
Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Owontime: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Another IPOB analysis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu May Lose This Election. by Valkrie: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Tinubu is depending heavily on northern coalition to win the election but he has a huge problem with the emergence of Atiku who will give him a run for his money upnorth.

Tinubu is ignoring the significance of southeast and southsouth in this election. The simple case here is that; Tinubu is depending on beating Atiku on his turf by ignorantly ignoring the relevance Southeast and southsouth to help him buffer some loses he could incure upnorth.

He's also depending on Southwest votes which has been historically known for voter's apathy (check figures from previous elections). Meanwhile, he can't even boast of a sloppy win in Southwest for now.

The mathmatics for me is against Tinubu for now and mostly in favour of Atiku. Peter Obi will make sure that Tinubu never gets enough votes in the south to nullify the fight Atiku will give him in the north.

Atiku stands a better position of getting more votes in South South and south east than Tinubu hence may beat Tinubu overall. I don't see Obi or Tinubu winning this election yet unless Peter Obi somehow finds a way to break the core north

Imagine if Tinubu had south east and south souht on his side and then goes to battle Atiku in the north, it would have been a walkover for him.

What are your thoughts?

Your thread should have read "Why Tinubu WOULD lose this election"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List Of Abia State Polling Units And Wards / Labour Party Is Not Youth Movement But Igbo Agenda / Mammoth Crowd As Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.