Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured (28705 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Centachos: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2022
The ideology (Jihad) with which you used to take over power, will be used to govern. It will continue until you embrace Christ kind of peace....

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Aw,too bad
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by GardenOfGod(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2022
1Sharon:
Even when muslims are 100% in a place like Afghanistan, there is still no peace even after they have eliminated the infidel.

What you now see is the extremists muslims rising up to attack the Liberal Muslims.

The bloodshed never ends.
No!
There are no liberal muslims in Afghanistan. All of them are extremists. Just that they have different version of extremism, and that's what's causing the bloodshed.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Crystalsweetnes(f): 2:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Jesus a Muslim ke? Do you know Mohammed was born about 600 years after Jesus? And Christians were in existence before then and non of his teachings has anything to do with that of the Quran. And please don't bring Abraham was a Muslim thing here, cos the genelogy of Mohammed can't even be traced to him. And don't tell me the Bible we use now has been corrupted. It beats me how Muslims know very little about their Islam and claim to know every thing about christainity.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Crystalsweetnes(f): 2:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Says a prophet that was ask where he was on his death bed and he answered and said HE DOESN'T KNOW
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by muykem: 2:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Afghanistan has only one problem and that's Islam. Remove it and see peace and progress.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by muykem: 2:59am On Aug 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:

No!
There are no liberal muslims in Afghanistan. All of them are extremists. Just that they have different version of extremism, and that's what's causing the bloodshed.
Which kind of wahala be this? Religion of violent.

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Lazenby007(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Very 'peaceful' religion
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Aboki99(m): 3:19am On Aug 18, 2022
America will never allow Afghans to practice any system apart from Liberal democracy by hook or by crook.

They want to win through proxy war what they couldn't win through conventional war.

Pity. But that the brainwashed masses can't see this.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by BlackPantherxXx: 3:30am On Aug 18, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

A religion started by a 7th century Arab murderous madman pedophile who actively traded black slaves. Why anyone in the world still remains Muslim is testament to the fact that stupid people really do exist in their droves.

IF you're a Christian or even any religion at all.... then you're part of the stupid people you accuse if you don't yet know atrocities committed by the Church.

In fact, you're even worse than stupid because you don't yet know how foolish you're yet you spout off some sort of intelligence that doesn't exist.

Quick glance at your profile proves my initial impression. A total waste of oxygen. An obsessed m0ron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:30am On Aug 18, 2022
1Sharon:
Even when muslims are 100% in a place like Afghanistan, there is still no peace even after they have eliminated the infidel.

What you now see is the extremists muslims rising up to attack the Liberal Muslims.

The bloodshed never ends.
I asked a cleric in Saudi Arabia who was trying to "revert" me as they say, what the actual problem in Islam is right now. He assured me that Israel is the biggest enemy of Islam. So, I asked, 'what if Muslims recaptured Israel today?' He said, 'there will be Beace in the region'. Right there I knew that nothing out of any practicing Muslim's mouth can pave way for truth.

The killing in Yemen, the torture and killings in all Islamic countries mean Beace to them. They are ruthless and senseless folks with HOLES IN THEIR STANDARD NARRATIVE. You are totally controlled in Saudi Arabia. Every angle you meet is 'no photography', 'no camera' etc. You can't share anything. Everything is as sombre as Islam

They call it Beace cos' they cannot produce the 'P' sound from their lying mouths. Such an irony for promoting peace

6 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Midas01: 3:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Religion of bombing
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by jeromestarks: 3:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
It amazes me How someone will plant bomb on himself and go to kill himself and others, in the name of meeting virgins or anything.

Devil is wicked ooooo.
Be not deceived ooooo!
The only way to Eternal life in Heaven is through JESUS Christ. And JESUS Christ will never ask you to bomb yourself under any guise. That is expressway to Hell.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly.
Take your relationship with JESUS very Serious.
Live Prepared! Be Prepared!
Probably hypnotized.
Devil is really wicked.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Dshocker(m): 3:39am On Aug 18, 2022
I don't know why, this religion is affiliated with terrorism undecided
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Antoeni(m): 4:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Na Their way
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Babalola0920:

The best of man kind is PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE AND BLESSING OF GOD ALMIGHTY BE UPON HIM

According to you.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by sameks08(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Price of destiny RIP to the dead Islamabad
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Babalola0920:

Jesus was a MUSLIM una pastor Don whine una papa head una papa Don help dem whine una head na na go whine una own generation head lol

Islam is the only way I rest my pen

Muhammad was a Christian who derailed from the truth
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Zetty177x: 4:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Dem don de bomb mosque?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Sevenworldpower(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Babalola0920:

Islam has saved many lived am sure the state house job you do has alot to do with Muslims imagine the religion preach death as your puppet most have told you I'm sure you wouldn't be alive to type this also in your house most security happens to be Muslims and northerners which I believe as far as live is concern 90% of future to be landlord will choose hausa Muslim over there christain brother because of contentment and loyalty which other religion does it better if not for Islam

Can i employ you as a gate man?

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Zetty177x: 4:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Aboki99:
America will never allow Afghans to practice any system apart from Liberal democracy by hook or by crook.

They want to win through proxy war what they couldn't win through conventional war.

Pity. But that the brainwashed masses can't see this.

So u referenced America in this? They caused the bombing right? Receive sense, I beg

1 Like

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by blingxx(m): 4:32am On Aug 18, 2022
SmellyNyash:
shocked
Islam is a curse. Mohammed is in hellfire right now nonsense

Fool ... You didn't even. Read the article
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by pcagbaji(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Why is Afghanistan news even important to us of what use is it
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by ufotunang: 5:01am On Aug 18, 2022
And they will say Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by ufotunang: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided even people wey dey worship their so called Allah Dem still dey attack ,which kain religion be this you worship Allah wahala you no worship wahala. .
...abi..they are confused
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Princessogaraya(f): 5:27am On Aug 18, 2022
Muslim and killing

No peace for the wicked
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by Adeoadez: 5:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Religion of peace again
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by harmargedon: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Joe Biden go dey laugh dem

The sooner you know what's going on in Afghanistan is Drug war and not religious war the better

Opium trade is ruining them , same as Mexico and Colombia

America paid bombing you mean undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zelensky: West Playing “Ping-Pong” With Ukraine / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration / More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.