Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured (29354 Views)

60 Killed In Seoul Halloween Party Stampede, 150 Injured (Photos) / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Herat, Afghanistan. 20 Killed, 200 Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

RussellRutherfo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Your father probably met a prostitute and donated his last weak semen that resulted in an autistic brain impaired imbe.cile wannabe fetish shrine juju devotee like you that eats three-way junction sacrifices as part of your worship system.

Your father's school fees was probably paid by a Church and thank God everyday for the Christians(CMS) who started the first primary school in 1843 in Nigeria. The only reason why a deranged voodoo hooligan like you can come online to lambast the faith who made it possible for education to come to Nigeria.

Id.iot.

I love the pains I caused you. Delicious tears. grin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by RussellRutherfo: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I love the pains I caused you. Delicious tears. grin

AdolfHitlerxXx:

AdolfHitlerxXx's father probably met a prostitute and donated his last weak semen that resulted in an autistic brain impaired imbe.cile wannabe fetish shrine juju devotee like you that eats three-way junction sacrifices as part of your worship system.

Your father's school fees was probably paid by a Church and thank God everyday for the Christians(CMS) who started the first primary school in 1843 in Nigeria. The only reason why a deranged voodoo hooligan like you can come online to lambast the faith who made it possible for education to come to Nigeria.

Id.iot.

What "sifia pain" you caused me you one-egg scrotum Nazist im.becile. grin grin grin

[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=116329380]
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

RussellRutherfo to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

father probably met a prostitute and donated his last weak semen that resulted in an autistic brain impaired imbe.cile wannabe fetish shrine juju devotee like you that eats three-way junction sacrifices as part of your worship system.

Id.iot.

What "sifia pain" you caused me you one-egg scrotum Nazist im.becile. grin grin grin
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

grin

I, Oloriburuku Omo-Ode, Sewage Prostitute Shapeless Amoeba looking haemophodrite by the name, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD because I have a dementia laced Brain and also I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is a Useless Cursed Crack head and a Brain-dead Sewer Water drinking gay.got and son/daughter of a whorish Mother. I, by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is ashamed of the Ape like looking father of MINE.

MY Fatherless father who gave birth to 3rd-Class Bas.tard like ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD.

I admit that I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is Cursed limping Baboon whose herpes infested mouth knows no good.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD admit that I am an expert at being pathetically Useless. A 1st-class nonentity. A useless coward that is scared of real troublemakers like RussellRutherfo. I run like a demented mouse when they come after ME, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD for the display of MY USELESSNESS.

I, Oba Oponu by the Nairaland moniker of OSUIGBOFLATHEAD have been failure all my life from Infancy. I tried bribing an Invigilator to allow ME do expo in Biology because I won't ever read and when this good Igbo man refused me to do expo which is exam malpractice in a simple course like Biology that all one has to do is read and pass it. I failed woefully and now i come online to do the only USEFUL thing that MY USELESS life can do which is to hate Igbos and Slam my head repeatedly the pedophile Kaaba god with a fake female Nairaland moniker account.

I, OSUIGBOFLATHEAD is extremely USELESS.

Maybe Mynd44 can make sense of this.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Okay

I know you didn't see when OSUigboFlathead was insulting the Igbo tribe.
Why una dey fear that name? Obvious guilty conscience.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by RussellRutherfo: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
meobizy:
Why una dey fear that name? Obvious guilty conscience.

Mu.gu
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by meobizy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Mu.gu
Mynd44.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by RussellRutherfo: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
meobizy:
Mynd44.

Mynd44. Meobizy supports the hatred and insult of other people's tribe.
Re: Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Mynd44. Meobizy supports the hatred and insult of other people's tribe.
Famous last words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama’s Half-Brother, Malik Obama Endorses Trump For U.S. President / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.