Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

"I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares (909 Views)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Yet, his own state is full of poverty even after spending 8 years.. It is not about mouth, show us where u have proven that competence to reduce poverty!

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

Well you don't build power plant in a year, and I have witnessed what is happening with mambila and Siemens sub stations

So I will stick to my Fashola and Lagos master plan

Stick to your Anambra sit at home plan

Just say APC scammers can't build power plant in 8 years. Egypt that did in 4 years don't have two brains for one person in their country.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

Many people are already answering the name sorry.
[url][/url]
You get your own petrol at 65 naira per liter? If not, your name is sorry.

You buy a dollar for 216 naira? If not, your name is sorry.

United States of America has one of the highest reserves of crude oil in the world

United States has highest numbers of refinery

Yet Petrol PMS sells for ₦700 per litre

Feul can never sell for ₦65 per litre in Nigeria so don't be decieved by PitObi

And of we continue paying subsidy our economy would collapse

As for dollars gaining momentum... That because their GDP is rising... Dollars is beating Euro and pounds as well not only Naira

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
After we win the 2023 elections, we intend to use the instruments of job creation and regenerative investments to drastically reduce the high incidence of insecurity and poverty, while moving the economy from the consumptive to the productive mode,” Obi assured.

Mouth salad.

Throwing words around without meaning.

What in the heck does he mean by :
we intend to use the instruments of job creation

What instrument ? Is this some strange new invention that you just push the button and jobs become available as long as you keep feeding it wood and charcoal to run?

What utter rubbish.

You have not said how you intend to create jobs.

He has put the cart before the horse as he claims job creation will eliminate insecurity . Utter rubbish. Farmers can't go to their farms because of bandits and terrorists.

Who will invest in such climate of terrorism?

Obi is full of shit and as usual a mouth salad mixer.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

Just say APC scammers can't build power plant in 8 years. Egypt that did in 4 years don't have two brains for one person in their country.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Below is a power plant built by Tinubu in Lagos through ppp

Show us common transformer Obi procured for 8 years

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
If there's anyone who can do it, it's Peter Obi.

Yes I totally agree with you.

He makes his anus jealous of his mouth.

Pls interprets for me what he meant by "using the instruments of job creation to create employment"

What total balderdash nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

United States of America has one of the highest reserves of crude oil in the world

United States has highest numbers of refinery

Yet Petrol PMS sells for ₦700 per litre

Feul can never sell for ₦65 per litre in Nigeria so don't be decieved by PitObi

And of we continue paying subsidy our economy would collapse

As for dollars gaining momentum... That because their GDP is rising... Dollars is beating Euro and pounds as well not only Naira

Libya, is selling petrol at 0.117 dollars per gallon. Is it not APC that occupied Nigeria and said no to subsidy.

USA recently killed second in command to Osama Bin Laden without having troops in Afghanistan. Your APC/Buhari can't copy that one abi?

Someone that APC is currently deceiving is warning others about deceit.
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
Mr obi keep talking and continue to display your foolishness and shallow mindedness...THE MORE YOU TALK,THE MORE YOU REPEAT WHAT PREVIOUS POLITICIANS HAVE USED TO CAMPAIGN AND THE MORE YOU LOOSE THE RESPECT OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE VOTERS...

good luck though ..win or lose...your headache man!!

Please abeg help me to interprete what he meant by this :

Is this Nigerian English or just mouth salad as usual?

Because this man just puts words together without making any sense

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

Below is a power plant built by Tinubu in Lagos through ppp

Show us common transformer Obi procured for 8 years

Tinubu built Egyptian powerplant in 4 years? You should have included that na. You said powerplant can't be built in a year. Dem show you where is done, you divert conversation.
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

Libya, is selling petrol at 0.117 dollars per gallon. Is it not APC that occupied Nigeria and said no to subsidy.

USA recently killed second in command to Osama Bin Laden without having troops in Afghanistan. Your APC/Buhari can't copy that one abi?

Someone that APC is currently deceiving is warning others about deceit.

Atleast when APC killed Shekau of Boko haram you people weren't happy, because you just don't like good news about Nigeria

Libya is a tiny country that makes more money from crude oil than the population can spend unlike 200 million Nigerians on 2.5 Mbpd crude

Libya subsidies everything for its citizens because they have free money... Nigeria don't
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

Please abeg help me to interpreted what he meant by this :

Is this Nigerian English or just mouth salad as usual?

Because this man just puts words together without making any sense

what do you expect from a third class guru?...obi is dull and dumb...he struggles so hard to sound intelligent but he is as dumb as the letter "P" in the word "PSYCHOLOGY"....LAI MOHAMMED NA PROF WHERE OBI DEY...

NIGERIANS EYES GO CLEAR WHEN THAT MAN WIN CUS IS LIKE THEY HAVE SO MUCH HOPE IN HIS ABILITY...Nigerian POLITICIANS are all failures

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Blue3k(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
you don't reduce crime rate by employment...that's the biggest deceit of the millennium....you reduce crime rate by adequate and well funded security network...even if you create a billion jobs... banditry and terrorism will continue because it's an organized crime not motivated by hunger....

Thats a more logical argument. You should of led with this. I agree now that you've explained it. The law enforcement aspect has to be addressed as well.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
what do you expect from a third class guru?...obi is dull and dumb...he struggles so hard to sound intelligent but he is as dumb as the letter "P" in the word "PSYCHOLOGY"....LAI MOHAMMED NA PROF WHERE OBI DEY...

NIGERIANS EYES GO CLEAR WHEN THAT MAN WIN CUS IS LIKE THEY HAVE SO MUCH HOPE IN HIS ABILITY...Nigerian POLITICIANS are all failures

His not winning anything

The north will not vote him

Simple

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

His nothing winning anything

The north will not vote him

Simple
i personally don't really know the way foward for this nation...cus you see these POLITICANS of ours?..bro just forget them...that's how buhari sneaked in...I will fight koruption..I will fight koruption...at the end koruption fought him after nigerians joined his bandwagon to vote for him....my opinions are usually unpopular
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast when APC killed Shekau of Boko haram you people weren't happy, because you just don't like good news about Nigeria

Libya is a tiny country that makes more money from crude oil than the population can spend unlike 200 million Nigerians on 2.5 Mbpd crude

Libya subsidies everything for its citizens because they have free money... Nigeria don't

They killed Shekau how many times? cheesy
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by desiredhome: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
I want him to SHUT UP THE HELL UP....

HE SHOULD THINK AND MAKE CRITICAL, ANALYTICAL AND REALISTIC ASSERTIONS
That is how wike was making noise with too over confidence until he was shown that it's not by noise making......
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

They killed Shekau how many times? cheesy

Atleast he is dead init?!

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
i personally don't really know the way foward for this nation...cus you see these POLITICANS of ours?..bro just forget them...that's how buhari sneaked in...I will fight koruption..I will fight koruption...at the end koruption fought him after nigerians joined his bandwagon to vote for him....my opinions are usually unpopular

I fear Petee Obi would be far worse because the idiot is so awed by international financial institutions and their bull shit that I fear he will be a far more worse puppet than the stark ignoramus Buhari.

I even feel he is more dangerous because he thinks he is smart and intelligent when from just a glance, you find out all he says is pure rubbish without meaning and out right bullshit fabricated off the top of the head lies.

An illiterate Buhari at least knew his limits, this idiot Obi will be first awarded several international prizes to soothe his ego and from there follow all their commands to a T.

This is how they wooed Buhari into the WEF circle by inviting the dead wood to Davos, G7 and other summits just to get a photo op with them and from there get him to do all they say.

I believe late Kyari was a stabilizing influence who weeded all the rubbish demands from these international organizations.

Kyari's death and timing was suspicious to say the least and I believe he was killed for refusing to accept the Covid protocols.

After Kyari's death, this govt went totally rudderless with ministers and govt technocrats out doing themselves to sell us down the river to the WEF agenda.

Peter Obi's presidency , other than being a tribal agenda long coveted by the Igbos, will serve these international bodies more and will accelerate our collapse into their total grasp.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Does this man think that he is talking to his grandchildren?

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Does this man think that he is talking to his grandchildren?

I tire oh

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

I fear Petee Obi would be far worse because the idiot is so awed by international financial institutions and their bull shit that I fear he will be a far more worse puppet than the stark ignoramus Buhari.

I even feel he is more dangerous because he thinks he is smart and intelligent when from just a glance, you find out all he says is pure rubbish without meaning and out right bullshit fabricated off the top of the head lies.

An illiterate Buhari at least knew his limits, this idiot Obi will be first awarded several international prizes to soothe his ego and from there follow all their commands to a T.

This is how they wooed Buhari into the WEF circle by inviting the dead wood to Davos, G7 and other summits just to get a photo op with them and from there get him to do all they say.

I believe late Kyari was a stabilizing influence who weeded all the rubbish demands from these international organizations.

Kyari's death and timing was suspicious to say the least and I believe he was killed for refusing to accept the Covid protocols.

After Kyari's death, this govt went totally rudderless with ministers and govt technocrats out doing themselves to sell us down the river to the WEF agenda.

Peter Obi's presidency , other than being a tribal agenda long coveted by the Igbos, will serve these international bodies more and will accelerate our collapse into their total grasp.

I don't just know..I just wish nigerians should sit down and think and stop recycling these failures....
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ImadeUReadThis: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
I don't just know..I just wish nigerians should sit down and think and stop recycling these failures....

The only solution is to either break this country or we return back to true federalism and destroy the centrist govt leaving it only with Foreign affairs and international diplomacy .

Not even a God sent can turn things around with this useless centrist arrangement .

Peter Obi, to prove he is no different, said just the other day that Nigeria's problem is leadership and not the system nor the flawed constitution.

That is a dead giveaway on who he really is.

We have an abundance of gifted and talented people who refuse to venture into politics because they know they can't achieve any thing with the system in place.

Obi claims the problem is leadership despite not showing us evidence of his leadership qualities and what it benefited those he governed in Anambra. If it came down to leadership alone, then Tinubu is far ahead of him since Tinubu has a very powerful political structure loyal to him and has elevated many to positions of power. A terrible form of leadership you may say, but leadership it still remains.

Obi left Anambra govt house and never looked back. He has no legacy there even in the party that he used to secure govt house Awka that he had to run to LP after he saw he wasn't getting anything from the PDP.

The man is just after his own personal selfish and corrupt agenda and isn't in any way ready, capable or willing to offer what he keeps lying to his gullible followers.
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

The only solution is to either break this country or we return back to true federalism and destroy the centrist govt leaving it only with Foreign affairs and international diplomacy .

Not even a God sent can turn things around with this useless centrist arrangement .

Peter Obi, to prove he is no different, said just the other day that Nigeria's problem is leadership and not the system nor the flawed constitution.

That is a dead giveaway on who he really is.

We have an abundance of gifted and talented people who refuse to venture into politics because they know they can't achieve any thing with the system in place.

Obi claims the problem is leadership despite not showing us evidence of his leadership qualities and what it benefited those he governed in Anambra. If it came down to leadership alone, then Tinubu is far ahead of him since Tinubu has a very powerful political structure loyal to him and has elevated many to positions of power. A terrible form of leadership you may say, but leadership it still remains.

Obi left Anambra govt house and never looked back. He has no legacy there even in the party that he used to secure govt house Awka that he had to run to LP after he saw he wasn't getting anything from the PDP.

The man is just after his own personal selfish and corrupt agenda and isn't in any way ready, capable or willing to offer what he keeps lying to his gullible followers.
you have said it all.... NIGERIA should be RECOLONIZED...as for obi...I was a uni student in anambra when he became governor...so I know the dumb clown well enough...I wonder why his past record is not used to judge him....his dumbness stinks though... talking trash all the time...I rather listen to Lai Mohammed than Peter obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by adaeze10p: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2022
ExactlyExactly...
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Bobloco: 8:51am On Aug 18, 2022
rickpat:
Mr obi keep talking and continue to display your foolishness and shallow mindedness...THE MORE YOU TALK,THE MORE YOU REPEAT WHAT PREVIOUS POLITICIANS HAVE USED TO CAMPAIGN AND THE MORE YOU LOOSE THE RESPECT OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE VOTERS...

good luck though ..win or lose...your headache man!!

You want him to say he will feed 50 million youth with Agbado

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Called Obi ...Ob2uaryi...see Names Now..obidients Bad Gan!! / I Want To Bet 50k With Any Serious Tinubu Supporter / 2023: Internal Crisis Tears Labour Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.