Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics (6185 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by KosiGee(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2022
SonofLothbrok:

Cry me a river.

If after looking at those photos and you are proud of them and support them then you need healing more than SImon Ekpa and his boys.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by delzbaba(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Hahaha it's confirmed now, Simon ekpa is working for the Nigerian government.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Rexymania(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Idiot. Not my own Biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by stamapro(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2022
Na the Biafra be this.....i no fit laugh, the music, display, look like local government drama troupe. Let these guys be serious abeg, Ojukwu na very intelligent igbo man oh, where these ones comot from abeg?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Simon wu ezibo uchu grin
KE ihe'de na that oshishi ha ma paint? o nissan or missle?
General indeed! Nke egunje.

Its time for ndi igbo to move on.
I can't help it! grin grin grin that nissan... sorry missle na ebeano! Owu dachi! grin
NDI EBONYI HAVE DON IT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by SIMONEKPA7: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2022
No election in Biafra land , Obi just come home and be our president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by BlackPantherxXx: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
This looks like Aki and pawpaw comedy

grin grin

No be small thing grin

You're a sabo.

Make we no catch you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by BlackPantherxXx: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2022
On Biafuro we stand.

Ojukwu's manhood lives on.

No elections if FG doesnt give us all the oil wells in South South .

Simon Ekpa is the real recognised leader.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by techWriter3: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2022
This seems like Aki and pawpaw sitcom No be small thing
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by EndsarsReloaded: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2022
This Simon Ekpa or whatever they call him is a clown. This guy really thinks that freedom fighting is movie making.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by DWickedLandLord: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Tyler Perry Play

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2022
All i know is, that missile is sucide weapon because am sure that the range will not be more than six feet which will end up killing the lunchers cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ImadeUReadThis: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2022
This is too funny abeg

Conrod where your OSU ass?
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by rockmite: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Mumu General. Looking filthily and destitutely.
Poorly constructed broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ImadeUReadThis: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
All i know is, that missile is sucide weapon because am sure that the range will not be more than six feet which will end up killing the lunchers cry

Its a patriot missile designed to do what it is named after : kill its owners

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ImadeUReadThis: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
These 2 Ebonyi dunce. grin

They are Biafrans

Stop denying them .
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by idu1(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2022
This guy sef. His followships are not with peter obi.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Eleyigidgan: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
grin grin

No be small thing grin
why you dey mock your brothers? grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

Its a patriot missile designed to do what it is named after : kill its owners

Such a sad invention cry .
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by kettykin: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
KosiGee:

If after looking at those photos and you are proud of them and support them then you need healing more than SImon Ekpa and his boys.

How can I support such dirty , hungry stupid looking touts masquerading as generals, these are they foools crashing the eastern economy with their needless sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2022
ProblemChild1:
E be like say Something dey do you for that your mumu head grin
da atrocity wey you commit for village still dey pursue you
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by omenka(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Long live Simon Ekpa. Long live IPOB in igboland. Long live the army commander.

Death to all Sabos. cool

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by JealousCobra(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2022
This is seriously serious undecided

The clown above and below me Sha, and their people are dying in numbers in the hands of fulani marauding beasts in Benue and not even a word from him about it.

Simon Ekperima will die a bitter death.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by omenka(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

grin grin

No be small thing grin
Don't you feel ashamed on yourself for suddenly dumping ipob in support of a clown whose presidential ambition is bound to fail by nature?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Did I see Ballistic Missile?
Equivalent to that of Russia grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ZombieTAMER: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
why you dey mock your brothers? grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by CaptainStephen(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Iffa boot this wan ehnn grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by obyrich(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
ImadeUReadThis:

They are Biafrans

Stop denying them .
Who said they are not Biafrans? Go and get high on rubber solution.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peacecore:
da atrocity wey you commit for village still dey pursue you
You’re a mumu man grin cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ImadeUReadThis: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
HeroHero:
Did I see Ballistic Missile?
Equivalent to that of Russia grin
That's Egbenike B-22 missile. NATO code name: Nigger Shit

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ZombieTAMER: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
omenka:
Don't you feel ashamed on yourself for suddenly dumping ipob in support of a clown whose presidential ambition is bound to fail by nature?

continue to put corpses in Aso Rock

you are doing yourself not me

even if a dollar goes for 2k tomorrow, i go chop well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri (beaf)- The Face Of A Liar? / S-south Youths Urge Oil Firms To Relocate Headquarters To N-delta / Court Dismisses Suit Against Salami Reinstatement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.