Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics (6183 Views)

Nigeria, Cameroon Stop Pro-Biafra Armed Group From Attacking Vessels / Who Is Gen Innocent Orji Of Biafra National Guard ?- Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
ProblemChild1:
You’re a mumu man grin cheesy
U no see ya name; problem child number 1 shocked shocked shocked wepu aka n'ugba onye ala onye ngbu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Danibonk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bunch of clowns that misile shock me angry
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peacecore:
U no see ya name; problem child number 1 shocked shocked shocked wepu aka n'ugba onye ala onye ngbu.
Onye ala, waa here osisu
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by REDshouse(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Ekpa should stop disgracing us abeg
he his just representing supreme leader Kanu

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Onye ala, waa here osisu
AkpAmu u need cleansing before u return back to ur village. Jee yoo umu nna gi. Caused soul!
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Nonexisting: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
APC wing of ESN.

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peacecore:
AkpAmu u need cleansing before u return back to ur village. Jee yoo umu nna gi. Caused soul!
Thunder scatter your mama toto there. Ewu togo grin Shameless animal. Very useless fool grin cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
See missile, imagine Calling this thing RPG

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nawao
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Thunder scatter your mama toto there. Ewu togo grin Shameless animal. Very useless fool grin cheesy
it doesn't deny the fact that you can't go back to your village. I si n'ibu nwoke, mee nu ka-anyi fuu. Onye elili eli. Wasted sperm. I will give you Vawulence here by exposing all your atrocities so that you will know how to comment another day. Onye osuu ogwu!
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Peacecore:
it doesn't deny the fact that you can't go back to your village. I si n'ibu nwoke, mee nu ka-anyi fuu. Onye elili eli. Wasted sperm. I will give you Vawulence here by exposing all your atrocities so that you will know how to comment another day. Onye osuu ogwu!
You’re just talking trash grin you don’t know who Problemkid is cheesy grin go and verify very well cheesy grin you go collect for my hand makachi cheesy Ewu togo grin grin grin fool from the republic of foooolss cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
ProblemChild1:
You’re just talking trash grin you don’t know who Problemkid is cheesy grin go and verify very well cheesy grin you go collect for my hand makachi cheesy Ewu togo grin grin grin fool from the republic of foooolss cheesy cheesy grin
Ebulugo battery gi nna! You're not far from a senseless clown. I hate people that don't use their brain. Incase if you don't know why I have decided to expose all your evil deeds, you can go back to your first comment and see your display of stupidity. If you don't want to stay off my mention, I will go as far as posting your real name and pictures here. Ewu abakpa!
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by obaaderemi: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
SonofLothbrok:
Those who are obidient to Peter Obi's presidential ambition to Nigeria should better stay away from South East and not mount any polling units in Biafra lands.

Unless you are ready for an explosive confrontation.
They're not helping Peter Obi's chances at all.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Peacecore:
Ebulugo battery gi nna! You're not far from a senseless clown. I hate people that don't use their brain. Incase if you don't know why I have decided to expose all your evil deeds, you can go back to your first comment and see your display of stupidity. If you don't want to stay off my mention, I will go as far as posting your real name and pictures here. Ewu abakpa
Sharrraapp!! Who dash this fool sense grin expose who!! What’s this fool talking about cheesy cheesy my goat has more sense than this mumu Ahswear cheesy grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Ndibunna: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2022
obyrich:
These 2 Ebonyi dunce. grin

Dunce is an understatement.

Dust... should be the right word.
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Sharrraapp!! Who dash this fool sense grin expose who!! What’s this fool talking about cheesy cheesy my goat has more sense than this mumu Ahswear cheesy grin grin
You won't know what I'm talking about until I post your pictures online. Mumu man! Onye ala!
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peacecore:
You won't know what I'm talking about until I post your pictures online. Mumu man! Onye ala!
Foool grin you’re just a piece of shits grin you can’t do nothing you prick grin shithead, what did you stuffed inside that your mumu head, sawdust shocked grin grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Peacecore: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Foool grin you’re just a piece of shits grin you can’t do nothing you prick grin shithead, what did you stuffed inside that your mumu head, sawdust shocked grin grin
Is it not that prick that put u into problem at the first place. Just go back to ur village, I want to check something anumanu

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by ProblemChild1: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Peacecore:
Is it not that prick that put u into problem at the first place. Just go back to ur village, I want to check something anumanu
Foolish senseless useless Abakaliki foool grin cheesy who give a flying fvck about animal like you grin cheesy Abakaliki miscreant cheesy shithead, what did you stuffed inside that nonsense head! Pieces of rags cheesy grin eat my shit you scallywag cheesy cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by BigBabyJesus: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jokers
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Simon Ekpa is activated by His Excellency (GCRF) Nnamdi Kanu.
The guidance of the Biafran Dragons.

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Larryton(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Mazi Simon Ekpa in a State of the Nation Broadcast Yesterday Night have activated Biafra Armed Struggle Phase and Made the Following Pronouncement

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

"To this end, to ensure that we have proper coordination of our Men on ground, we hereby appoint General I. N Orjj of the BNG as the Commander General of the Armed Forces of Biafra. Every Unit of our Armed Forces should be at alert for the upcoming instructions. All ESN Command and other Biafra Securities are also to be at alert and wait for further instructions. The ESN Command will be briefed on the next step and the way Forward. Those alliances and other Brothers in Arms for Biafra to be restored is hereby instructed to wait for further instructions as well"

Today, some strict guidelines have been set which includes:

a. OUTRIGHT PROHIBITION OF SECURITY CHECKPOINTS IN BIAFRALAND: Hereinafter, any police/military checkpoints found in Biafraland shall be regarded and treated as a "terrorist zone by the Biafran people.

b. ALL FORMS OF SECURITY SIRENS HAVE BEEN PROHIBITED IN BIAFRALAND : Anywhere in Biafraland land where security siren is heard, such vehicles or convoy shall be regarded as terrorists inbound and shall be treated as one.

c. PROHIBITION OF GROUP GATHERINGS: all the Provinces in Biafraland should henceforth, stay away from group gatherings. This is no longer that social gathering era in Biafraland as we have finally entered into arms struggle.

Video Link start from 1hrs 03 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z63_u8kFlQE

Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by BigIyanga: 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Iberiberism and zuzunality folks
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics by Okwyjesus(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Mazi Simon Ekpa in a State of the Nation Broadcast Yesterday Night have activated Biafra Armed Struggle Phase and Made the Following Pronouncement

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

"To this end, to ensure that we have proper coordination of our Men on ground, we hereby appoint General I. N Orjj of the BNG as the Commander General of the Armed Forces of Biafra. Every Unit of our Armed Forces should be at alert for the upcoming instructions. All ESN Command and other Biafra Securities are also to be at alert and wait for further instructions. The ESN Command will be briefed on the next step and the way Forward. Those alliances and other Brothers in Arms for Biafra to be restored is hereby instructed to wait for further instructions as well"

Today, some strict guidelines have been set which includes:

a. OUTRIGHT PROHIBITION OF SECURITY CHECKPOINTS IN BIAFRALAND: Hereinafter, any police/military checkpoints found in Biafraland shall be regarded and treated as a "terrorist zone by the Biafran people.

b. ALL FORMS OF SECURITY SIRENS HAVE BEEN PROHIBITED IN BIAFRALAND : Anywhere in Biafraland land where security siren is heard, such vehicles or convoy shall be regarded as terrorists inbound and shall be treated as one.

c. PROHIBITION OF GROUP GATHERINGS: all the Provinces in Biafraland should henceforth, stay away from group gatherings. This is no longer that social gathering era in Biafraland as we have finally entered into arms struggle.

Video Link start from 1hrs 03 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z63_u8kFlQE

Abeg we are talking about how PETER OBI can win more states in 2023 not this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Poor State Of Lagos Roads / Nigeria Loses N158.9bn Daily To Strike – Investigation / Crashed Helicopter Well Maintained - Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.