Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

You Have Failed As A Father. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Have Failed As A Father. (115 Views)

I Endured So Much In Two Marriages So People Won’t Say I Failed / Why Some Relationship Failed? / How To Open Up To Women Online That I Am Divorced And A Father Of Two? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Failed As A Father. by Wittyglam(f): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Firstly, I want to appreciate all the amazing men out there, who go out of their way to provide for the family. It’s not an easy job but you need to be also included in the running of the home and raising decent children.

I have seen and heard a lot of stories about men accusing women of turning their children against them and I want to talk about this.

I teach in a primary school, I decided to ask all my kids both boy & girls the relationship they have with their father but I was so shocked to see only 3kids have close relationship with their father.

As a man your only duty is not to provide for your kids but also to build a bond with them, you have to train them too don’t leave that to the mother. That is why kids are attach to their mother.

Don’t be that father that kids run away when they hear you coming. You can be better than your father. I have seen too many men weep about this and I decided to address.

If you continue ignoring your kids , think about your old age and how lonely it will be and at that time it will be too late to form any bond. That blame the mother when you can do better…

(1) (Reply)

Bullmine Reviews Scam Or Legit / Here's A Unique Way To Prepare For A Successful Marriage. / Non

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.