Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) (26042 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba Lokan

Like you mean, it's Yoruba's turn?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Livingstone124: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2022
olas24u:

Even if he explains 1miliion times you will not vote,you hate .You interpretations have been lost in translation.He spoke in Yoruba language.
I hate it when politician believe that Aso Rock is now old men retirement home. Are you a youth? If yes and u are supporting BAT my dear you need u rethink except hatred has clouded ur mind that you can't think nor see that this country is tired of Old and sick people ruling us. From
one disaster of a President to another far more disaster of a President.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by ransomed: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Emilokan thought Baba has forgotten, he will deal with him at the appropriate time. Ebora Owu himself.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Polynek(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Una dey take politicians serious?
They can fight today and 2moro you will see Dem dinning together bcox they all need each other at some point in there career.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Livingstone124:
Bros. Interpret this statement to me. ''It is my turn to be the president, I single handedly made Buhari the president of Nigeria''

It means he helped Buhari to become president, Now he needs help to become president. What's bad about the saying ?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Livingstone124: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2022
Miroslavv:

It means he helped Buhari to become president, Now he needs help to become president. What's bad about the saying ?
my dear it is bad when two old people decided to share Nigeria like a cake.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Bizibi(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Miroslavv:

it is my turn to become president....I see!!!
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Kingcalls: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Jagaban of life, nothing is stopping you in Jesus name. We the real youths of this great country are boldly supporting you.

On what grounds??
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Ten06(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Yoruba are very respectful and does not insult elders, for Tinubu to insult Obasanjo he must fail this election.
It is the turn of the South-South, so Peter Obi must be supported
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by ibedu29: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
brainpulse:

Jagaban of life, nothing is stopping you in Jesus name. We the real youths of this great country are boldly supporting you.
The same way you suported PMB
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by WithFact: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:

Let's watch out.

Na so you watch out till Buhari took over 2015.
So shall it be 2023 God willing.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by GloriousGbola: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
the summary for those who understand

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by hardbody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:
Idiotic post, even you and your family members fall out sometimes, over conflict of interest or ego, and in politics no permanent enemies. You seem dull.

You go soon realize say OBJ neither forgets nor forgives.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Livingstone124:
my dear it is bad when two old people decided to share Nigeria like a cake.

Not if they are progressives and have the interest of the people at heart. Like Gadaffi did, like Mubarak did. Democracy is not always the best sef. We may never know if Nigeria will be in a better position if Obj third term had materialized. However, I think humans( And Especially Nigerians) are innately rebellious and do not like to be governed by one person for long, even though they do not have better alternatives as leaders.
We have never been governed by Bola, but we have experience the massive development and strength of his Opposition. Nigeria deserves a template for development in the mode of the template Bola laid for the massive industrial, educational and Environmental development in Lagos. Nonetheless, I would be voting Bola not because of his competence (because he is old). I will be voting him cause of his 2IC. Shettima, A notable alumni of UI and Unimaid. A Kanuri Omoluabi who I envisage will do the physical runnings of all of Bola's intellectual Biddings.
Nigeria O!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by membranus: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Too long an epistle on Obasanjo misdeeds and misjiving.

Not worthy of wasting time on a dead issue.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by omomummy11: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2022
let's forget the past and move on. Ti a ko ba gbagbe oro ano, ako ni reni ba sere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by asanausana91: 8:45am On Aug 18, 2022
I watched them yesterday, they look like age mate.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by shunlet210: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Wintertime:
Agbado landlord, spoke

Look at the idiot they called Asiwaju

If their Asiwaju his insultive. How much more the people

They can insult eh.. even in this forum, they know how to insult and abuse.

Note

When you see people calling Hausa person aboki be exposed and know what aboki means .

You live in your one sided place and don't know the meaning of word

Aboki means my friend

Aboki how your yarinya (he will just smiled)

be educated, aboki does not mean my friend... it just means friend in Hausa language.
there is another word to be added to aboki (...) before it will result to; my friend.... go and do your findings.

On a lighter note... even the abokis know what you are saying when you call them aboki without adding the other word, so they will reluctantly answer you.

you know what i am saying... Aboki grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Wintertime: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2022
shunlet210:

be educated, aboki does not mean my friend... it just means friend in Hausa language.
there is another word to be added to aboki (...) before it will result to; my friend.... go and do your findings.

On a lighter note... even the abokis know what you are saying when you call them aboki without adding the other word, so they will reluctantly answer you.

you know what i am saying... Aboki grin grin

Just to feel alright you talk
Now you have talked eaten, rest and enjoy what you ate
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by effort1: 9:03am On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba Lokan

Tinubu is a bad representation of the Yoruba tribe. If tinubu is Yoruba's best, then you are insulting the entire tribe.

Osinbajo would have been a good choice. In fact, no one would have had much to say against Osinbajo.

But can we say the same about tinubu? No. Tinubu is a morally rotten criminal.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Runningwater(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:
the summary for those who understand

One of the best quote I've read today and that everyone should know. smiley and it's relatable in life, politics, anything one's do and not just America alone but everyone should too.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by twodee75: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If tinubu becomes president, he will be a bigger name in the history of Nigeria than Obasanjo.

Obj obviously doesn't want this and he must work hard to avoid this.

Says who?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Guyman01: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:
Idiotic post, even you and your family members fall out sometimes, over conflict of interest or ego, and in politics no permanent enemies. You seem dull.

So he lied against Obasanjo because of a fall out?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by DeHorus: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba Lokan
Youre not wise. De try manage your sub make your 30k last you
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Sambaby7640: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba Lokan
ewo oloriburuku yi sha. Yoruba Lokan as if When Tinubu wins it will benefit you in anyway as Omo Yoruba. Oponu ni e.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by wolebest: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2022
This is 2022 and the general elections is coming up in 2023.

The world has evolved beyond all these comments.

These comments don't hold water any longer. It's time to consolidate and move ahead.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by deeva2: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Gbeng30:
Honestly I don't know what is wrong with the brain mentality of any Nigeria supporting this apc people despite what we are witnessing on a daily basis in this country....

If you are supporting apc are you not tired of suffering ....

Is cubana also suffering?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by deeva2: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2022
effort1:

Tinubu is a bad representation of the Yoruba tribe. If tinubu is Yoruba's best, then you are insulting the entire tribe.

Osinbajo would have been a good choice. In fact, no one would have had much to say against Osinbajo.

But can we say the same about tinubu? No. Tinubu is a morally rotten criminal.

Another pained biafran sighted.

You ppl will still crucify osinbajo for being part of Buhari's administration..

Naija politic is not by emotion but game of numbers..
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by 14kk: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Bro do you have any gaming laptop for sale
Elejohele:
His sins are forgiven
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Bmaster(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
brainpulse:

Jagaban of life, nothing is stopping you in Jesus name. I the real lazy youth of this great country are boldly supporting you.
fixed
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by deeva2: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2022
Figger:
Obasanjo would never support a Muslim Muslim ticket

Keep deceiving urself...OBJ no be baby politician so he understands the concept of muslim-muslim ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.