Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) (26054 Views)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Obasanjo: You Can't Threaten Me, It's Obi Or Nothing / Oshiomhole An Election Rigger, A Fake Comrade Obasanjo Bribed Severally – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Durabest: 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Malory:
Says the politician general himself lol. Bro good day. How far?
Nothing do you bro.You are general in your field may God bless your handwork i will patroniz you soon but i based in ph.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Kennydoc(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Tinubu is ur next President
Yoruba Lokan

It amazes me how you guys find a way to make Peter Obi appear as an Igbo candidate yet neither he nor any of his associates has said anything related to his being Igbo.
On the other hand, Tinubu started by using a Yoruba slogan and you guys have severally said it is the turn of Yorubas despite enjoying 16 years at the presidency out of a total of 24, while Igbos have had nothing.
How mean, wicked and unjust can you guys be!
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Femi8586(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Jagaban of life, nothing is stopping you in Jesus name. We the real youths of this great country are boldly supporting you.

grin
This Afonja Muslim too dey use Jesus name dey disguise as a Christian.
Why can't you be proud of your head slamming religion? Religion of piss
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Malory: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Durabest:
Nothing do you bro.You are general in your field may God bless your handwork i will patroniz you soon but i based in ph.
Lol patronized ke.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Guyman01:

So he lied against Obasanjo because of a fall out?
Your IQ is very low.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

Tinubu must be highly desperate to go back to his vomit
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop talking nonsense, people make up all the time. You people should be objective and stop clownish acts, this is politics not comedy undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:

Stop talking nonsense, people make up all the time. You people should be objective and stop clownish acts, this is politics not comedy undecided

What is Tinubu looking for in the house of the chief election rigger? cheesy

The man is bloody desperate to get into Aso Rock. grin
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bizibi:
keep quiet!!! Some of you were mocking obj after the elections on this same platform.
Your father is a fool, am I some of us, what's my business with Obj and Tinubu's personal problems?

Idiots.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

What is Tinubu looking for in the house of the chief election rigger? cheesy

The man is bloody desperate to get into Aso Rock. grin

What's Peter Obi looking for in the North, since Igbo and Ipob hates Northerners with a passion, he is going back to his vomit?

Don't be an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:

What's Peter Obi looking for in the North, since Igbo and Ipob hates Northerners with a passion, he is going back to his vomit?

Don't be an idiot.

Peter Obi told you he hates Northerners?

Even more, Peter Obi told you he is an IPOB member

What is Tinubu looking for in Aso Rock since he doesn't believe in one Nigeria?

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:

Your father is a fool, am I some of us, what's my business with Obj and Tinubu's personal problems?

Idiots.
a fool will always be a fool.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

Peter Obi told you he hates Northerners?

Even more, Peter Obi told you he is an IPOB member

What is Tinubu looking for in Aso Rock since he doesn't believe in one Nigeria?
Obi's son is an IPOB terrorist. Never compare Tinubu with obi. Tinubu is only reacting based on the behavior of you igbos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
baretalk:

Obi's son is an IPOB terrorist. Never compare Tinubu with obi. Tinubu is only reacting based on the behavior of you igbos.

Tinubu made that comment in 1997 grin

If he gets into Aso Rock he will use his 50 million youths to start a civil war while building houses for his children in New York with Nigeria's money. grin
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by olas24u(f): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Livingstone124:
I hate it when politician believe that Aso Rock is now old men retirement home. Are you a youth? If yes and u are supporting BAT my dear you need u rethink except hatred has clouded ur mind that you can't think nor see that this country is tired of Old and sick people ruling us. From
one disaster of a President to another far more disaster of a President.

If you want a better country you should be thinking of idealogy not old or young.support restructuring and find your way back to the east and develop the place,while I also contribute my own efforts in my community.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by deeva2: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Gbeng30:

See any businessmen you see declaring support for apc is definitely benefits from their government and they are few among the rest... You see the problem I have with poor people in this country is that some of us get stupid anger,we're not benefit anything reasonable from this government still you will see some people following them around because of #500 ,1000 or2000 that will not contribute anything to their life...

Let me shock you.. Tinubu's legacies and achievements made me who I am today..

Yea, The President is not performing as expected but he shud not be responsible for everything na.

Cubana spent millions on the dead while the living ones in that same village lacks social amenities.
The ipob in the east paralysis the economic in Anambra by enforcing monday sit at home in the name of agitation.

A president cannot do the job of a councillor, a chairman and even a governor..

America citizen makes America better today not their president..

Well, We only have one PVC each.
Just the way u have so many reasons not to vote Tinubu so also i have so many reasons not to support Obi or Atiku..

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba Lokan
Both you urchins and your Druggie candidate will be trashed at the polls next year. Bookmark this comment
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
brainpulse:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Lalasticlala do the needful. This dude is spamming this thread
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Gbeng30(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:

Let me shock you.. Tinubu's legacies and achievements made me who I am today..

Yea, The President is not performing as expected but he shud not be responsible for everything na.

Cubana spent millions on the dead while the living ones in that same village lacks social amenities.
The ipob in the east paralysis the economic in Anambra by enforcing monday sit at home in the name of agitation.

A president cannot do the job of a councillor, a chairman and even a governor..

America citizen makes America better today not their president..

Well, We only have one PVC each.
Just the way u have so many reasons not to vote Tinubu so also i have so many reasons not to support Obi or Atiku..

PEACE

Your point is noted, and that is my point exactly, before anybody can support tinubu or apc it means they are getting something from them which you just clarify..... As for me it's not about what I'm getting alone for now it's about what everybody can benefit for now and in the nearest future..
I wish you best of luck in your choice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by luluman: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:

Yoruba Lokan
Is it about tribe? Such a failure!
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Ayomivic(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/youre-an-election-rigger-without-peer-tinubu-blasts-obasanjo/

yeye post. That is politics for you. No paddy in jungle.

Tinubu is our next president
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by dominic17: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
If Tinubu becomes president, Nigeria is doomed for life. Think about Lagos State he governed from1999 to 2007 he has ceased it since that time. His Son is collecting tollgate from the road users, his daughter is collecting taxes from the traders in all market in Lagos State, his son is also collecting billboard license before anyone is allowed use billboard in Lagos,Alpha beta his company is in charging of revenue collection on behalf of Lagos State government, his wife is the only one represent they senatorial zone, he appoints the state governor single handedly.If such a greedy man wins presidency he will corner our avenue for revenue generation to himself and his family members. Nigeria be wise and vote wisely

KingAzubuike:
If tinubu becomes president, he will be a bigger name in the history of Nigeria than Obasanjo.

Obj obviously doesn't want this and he must work hard to avoid this.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Owopariola001: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
dominic17:
If Tinubu becomes president, Nigeria is doomed for life. Think about Lagos State he governed from1999 to 2007 he has ceased it since that time. His Son is collecting tollgate from the road users, his daughter is collecting taxes from the traders in all market in Lagos State, his son is also collecting billboard license before anyone is allowed use billboard in Lagos,Alpha beta his company is in charging of revenue collection on behalf of Lagos State government, his wife is the only one represent they senatorial zone, he appoints the state governor single handedly.If such a greedy man wins presidency he will corner our avenue for revenue generation to himself and his family members. Nigeria be wise and vote wisely

Be honest. Should Nigeria be like Adamawa, Anambra, or Lagos? Should your life be like Adamawa, Anambra, or Lagos?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by kabasa24: 2:56am On Aug 19, 2022
yesssss that is political statement
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 4:18am On Aug 19, 2022
quote author=Theunbothered post=115824376]

Tinubu made that comment in 1997 grin

If he gets into Aso Rock he will use his 50 million youths to start a civil war while building houses for his children in New York with Nigeria's money. grin[/quote]
Igbos have been exhibiting this non toleant, akward behavior with abokis and yorubas since 1960's, Tinubu made the statement, reacting to the hatred igbos are showing yorubas, If you check well, igbos and abokis problem started crises and disunity in Nigeria. You people have serious inferiority complex.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by dominic17: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lagos is what it is today not because of Tinubu but because of its formal status as federal capital territory (e.g) Abuja being the present capital was nothing until it was made capital. Today you have seen the way Abuja is developing, can you compare all the state you mentioned exception Lagos to Abuja or would you say Tinubu developed Abuja too? Pls don't be deceived if anyone tells you Tinubu developed Lagos, ask the person to point out what Tinubu did in Lagos.

Owopariola001:

Be honest. Should Nigeria be like Adamawa, Anambra, or Lagos? Should your life be like Adamawa, Anambra, or Lagos?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
baretalk:

Igbos have been exhibiting this non toleant, akward behavior with abokis and yorubas since 1960's, Tinubu made the statement, reacting to the hatred igbos are showing yorubas, If you check well, igbos and abokis problem started crises and disunity in Nigeria. You people have serious inferiority complex.

I'm not even Igbo or aboki yet they are constantly on your mind. cheesy

When OPC was killing Hausas in Ajegunle where were you? tongue

Look who has an inferiority complex now grin
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

I'm not even Igbo or aboki yet they are constantly on your mind. cheesy

When OPC was killing Hausas in Ajegunle where were you? tongue

Look who has an inferiority complex now grin
They are on everyone's mind mumu, they are the terrorists causing problems in Nigeria. Ipob, ESN, bokoharam, Iswap. They are a thorn on our flesh as Nigerians, always on the news with bad news, how can they not be on my mind. Dumb small brained idiot.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2022
baretalk:

They are on everyone's mind mumu, they are the terrorists causing problems in Nigeria. Ipob, ESN, bokoharam, Iswap. They are a thorn on our flesh as Nigerians, always on the news with bad news, how can they not be on my mind. Dumb small brained idiot.

So why didn't you push for secession so these people are not your problem anymore?
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2022
e author=Theunbothered post=115875340]

So why didn't you push for secession so these people are not your problem anymore? [/quote]
You are very stupid, your father gave birth to a fool, what's my business with your secession or destruction. Keep seeking self destruction you will get it like in the last Biafra war. Dumb idiot.
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by Theunbothered: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2022
baretalk:

I am very stupid, my mother gave birth to a fool, what's my business with your secession or destruction. Keep seeking self destruction you will get it like in the last Biafra war. Dumb idiot.

Must everything be war you bloodthirsty animal?

Can't you put pressure on your lawmakers to start making secession bills?

Or do you think Yorubas are so useless that they can't stand on their own? grin

You hate northerners, you hate easterners but you still want to be chopping their money and resources like a political area boy. grin
Re: Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019) by baretalk: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2022
quote author=Theunbothered post=115875986]

Must everything be war you bloodthirsty animal?

Can't you put pressure on your lawmakers to start making secession bills?

Or do you think Yorubas are so useless that they can't stand on their own? grin

You hate northerners, you hate easterners but you still want to be chopping their money and resources like a political area boy. grin[/quote]
Northerners and igbos are the scum of Nigeria, they are the terrorists. Ipob, ESN, bokoharam, Iswap. Anyone travelling to Nigeria, avoid Eastern and Northern Nigeria, these distant cousins are dumb, only have terrorism in their blood. If I came from either of the two, I will change my tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / Oshiomole Performed Miracles In Edo State as a Governor, Oba Of Benin Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.