Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs (20450 Views)

Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister / Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by latolz: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Will turn hardened criminal..
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by incandescentena: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Realtalk20:
Sodomy aka Dunga aka knacking the anus of another man aka homosexuality

Men what a shame

This guy's family name is stained forever

No one will want to marry his sisters and brothers.

Whenever people ask they will say "what? That family wey the elder brother dey knack boys and dem.dack am from navy?"

Carlos Dunga
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by incandescentena: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

My papa.. adofuro.

Couldn't resist the rhyme. grin

Omo ooduwa.... enu o kibo.

me BlackPantherxXx I like young boys Yansh. call me banger from skull mining ooduwa Republic..

I spit on you all
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Waoh!!! Change of guard!!! So sad.
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by BlackPantherxXx: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2022
incandescentena:

Incandescentena to his useless homosexual father
My papa.. adofuro.

Couldn't resist the rhyme. grin

Omo ooduwa.... enu o kibo.

me I like young boys Yansh. call me banger from skull mining ooduwa Republic..

I spit on you all
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by porka: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Don27tiky:
This guy was my mate in the university. He attempted rape on a year two student one night and we gave him the beating of his life that night. I am not surprised he is the news for this reason.
Guess he is a born gay. He needs to relocate to another country where that is practice.

He wasn't born any gay, he is very sick. Homosexuality is a psychiatric disorder that the rulers of the developed world are promoting as natural. Sick people need treatment.

It is because it involves sex that they are trying to make it normal. The world leaders worship sex a lot. Homosexuality inclination is not different from someone craving to steal other people's property called kleptomania.

Other sickness are currently being promoted as normal such as pedophilia and incest. There is currently a movement to normalize crazy people sleeping with infants. They are calling themselves Minor Attracted Persons.

You would see them promoting such sickness at the wider level in coming years. They are already saying that the word pedophile is offensive and hurting them.

At that time, just like the sickness of homosexuality has been turned to fancy and fad, even those who are not sick would want to participate in the madness because they want to do what it is in vogue. They will entice many with money and visa to come and be sweeping their country for a living.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Omoslim26: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Obascoetubi:
Yes, na flatin0

grin grin this one go die if him no masturbate on him Igbo tribal hate for one day grin grin
Others dey destined to be something in life your own destiny na to cry and wail Igbo eee,Igbo aaah,Igbo yooo all the days of your life till you die enter grave cheesy grin
Na very rubbish destiny you carry come dis life oo,your head no just try for you at all grin grin

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by jrusky(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Don't just dismiss the goat detain him after dismissal and let officer tie his hands to his knee in a bending position and flog him every morning with 100 horse whip as his breakfast for 3 days then on the fourth day call his family wherever the bitch came from to come and carry their useless son.

By force by fire sanity and discipline must return to our security sector enough of shits.
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Melonsmasher: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2022
What a shame.. His wife will be highly disappointed. That's if he has one
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Melonsmasher: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Naijaguy123:
He must be gay.
He is gay
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2022
See as this handsome man has wasted what would have been a fruitful career.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by uptownemmygee(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
grin dem collect his shoes join

No be them give am shoe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Buffalo2(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Police should do same after dismissing their erring officers
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by millstone(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ofcourse it will be Sapele. That cursed town with headless people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Blue86(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness exalts a nation, and sin is a reproach to many.

Proverbs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Lilfire(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
In 2017 we serve together onboard NNS------ the small boy who just passed out were complaining about him we thought it was a joke, see how he has disgrace his family anyways serves him right,
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by smith2019: 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
I feel for this handsome man oo
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by Raxxye(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
I feel for him. What becomes of him after now? How does he cope with depression that may likely follow this?
I think they should be given a second chance for offences like this.
Re: Nigerian Navy Dismisses V.N Ukpanwane For Sodomy And Using Illicit Drugs by sonofElElyon: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
"Attempted" sodomy yet caught defiling a boy. That's a contradiction

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Disperse Rioters Blocking Roads In Cross River State (Video, Pictures) / I Paid My Children’s School Fees From Robbery Loot – Ex-policeman (pic) / Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.