Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

He's Coming Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Coming Again (222 Views)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He's Coming Again by AllenforGOD(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2022
I tell you read rev 5,you would comprehend that of the coming of THE SON OF MAN,when he will come the whole tribe,those that pierced him would see him coming with the clouds and they would wail and say look at the SON OF MAN,and the kings of the earth and free,bound,rich,poor would seek to hide from the son of man and would say mountains hide us from the son of man.brethren if the tribulations begin would you deny jesus,read revelations 3 till the end,jesus said throughout chapt 1 till chapter 3,that whoever holds fast in his name has a reward not perhaps he is most certain abt it.brethren if you dont beleive in jesus beleive now jesus said"i tell you anyone who beleives in me has eternal life".john 14:6"i'm the way,truth and life,noone cometh unto my father except by means of me".and christians if you have backsliden repent<the way i backslided jesus has forgiven me hopefully>john 3:3"except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of heaven"pls brethren repent hell and heaven are real.JESUS LOVES YOU..

(1) (Reply)

If Naira Land Delete All Its Banned Users From It Database / / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.