Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey (40554 Views)

That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dele just shock me.. he's not looking sharp like before.. is there something spiritual we don't know.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Komu1048(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
I feel no pity for the lad, the way he shun his parent coz of fame. He cut ties with them completely. He refuse to honour them n since then things went from good to bad for him. Moral lesson read ur Bible boy

8 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by kunlesehan(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dem plenty
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by tishbite42: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pathetic
Dele Alli
David Bentley
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Kingozymandias(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dele Alli was over rhyoed. This is why I respect mourinho .
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scottz:
Wow Joe cole those days

What of Deco

Michael ballack

Dem plenty wey waste o
are you mad? Calling balack and deco

8 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by kelib: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Just put Man U starting 11 plus bench n coaching crew there

4 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Udodiri01: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abeg Comot Oscar for there ....

In life we make decisions and success is defined deferently ......Oscar is one of the most successful and richest footballers ever ...and will play into his 40 + earning what his peers in Europe will only dream of ....
Fame or fortune he has it all the only deference is he has more of the later

10 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Kingcalls: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rashford follow....na just say im still de man utd...if he was in another team , we for don forget am for Switzerland

2 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Where is Gabriel agbolahan
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Badgers14: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
ominilongest:
Dele Alli... cry
Nicolas pepe...

I've watch their videos and I Kno what they are capable of bt wtf!
Is there any explanation for a sudden decline in form of a professional footballer these things hurt really..

Mental stress.. depression.. personal lives do take a toll on this players.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Lazenby007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mourinho contributed to Dele's woes.
Pls, don't forget this: TINUBU IS A DISASTER !

1 Like

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Opolopoopolonio: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dele Alli, where has he been

I had completely forgotten him embarassed

1 Like

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Mintyguy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
The biggest of them would be Jack wilshere
What a waste of talent

2 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
While Maguire is neither a promising talent nor a budding waste..

That English man need to leave Manchester United and focus on his family...

5 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Doyou2019: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
Penaldo is number 10

Most useless player
I believe Jack Wilshere owns that spot.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Advision: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
sukkot:
grin is that the nigga whose mother is living in poverty while he earns millions a month grin

I watched the video where his mother was crying because he has refused to meet with her those day when he was still hotcake.

Regardless of what your parents may have done to you, you are to always honour them and give them due respect if you want your days to be long and prosperous....unfortunately he was probably never taught that as a nigerian-born kid

4 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by obedience4(m): 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Oscar wasn't a flop ooo..
He went to the Chinese supreme league at the prime of his carrier

4 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Doyou2019: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mintyguy:
The biggest of them would be Jack wilshere
What a waste of talent
Theo Walcott too.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
I disagree with the inclusion of Oscar on that list !
He did well in Chelsea and he left on a high .
I watch Chinese league on a daily basis and I can tell you Oscar is doing just fine .
Every player most not play in Europe before he is consider the best .

5 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Doyou2019: 12:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Advision:

I watched the video where his mother was crying because he has refused to meet with her those day when he was still hotcake.

Regardless of what your parents may have done to you, you are to always honour them and give them due respect if you want your days to be long and prosperous....unfortunately he was probably never taught that as a nigerian-born kid

This is why a thieving old politician expects to be respected regardless on Social Media, rather than stand corrected or be called out for his irresponsibility. This our mentality needs work.
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Scottz: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hopeba:
are you mad? Calling balack and deco

Your family and whole incoming generation de craze
Since bastards like you no fit comment without insulting your generations
Make Ogun destroy your whole family there
Id!ot
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Xfemt(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
Penaldo is number 10

Most useless player
then it shows you’re a f00l if you don’t appreciate what he has done in football

Even your 100 generation can never and will never come close to this legend of football

4 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Brightw278: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
United Anderson, pato, balotelli, coutihno,
Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Doyou2019: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Komu1048:
I feel no pity for the lad, the way he shun his parent coz of fame. He cut ties with them completely. He refuse to honour them n since then things went from good to bad for him. Moral lesson read ur Bible boy

I wonder what you thought of his parents when they abandoned him and bound him to the Philistines.

Make una just leave Dele alone. He has his own life and philosophy and y'all have yours as well.

1 Like

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Andrian mutu that year..

Na Joe Cole own shock me mostly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by Advision: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Doyou2019:

This is why a thieving old politician expects to be respected regardless on Social Media, rather than stand corrected or be called out for his irresponsibility. This our mentality needs work.

I dont think parents and any silly politican can be placed at the same level. The bond between a child and his parent is not about old age...its acknowledging the role they played in bringing you to the world. Mothers literally gamble their lives those days when maternal mortality was like 50% to give birth to a child.

The useless politicians many clelebrate in nigeria literally destroyed and are still destroying their destinies with poverty, bad education, insecurity, massive theft and so much more. Why the hell will they give any silly respect to those old fools.

1 Like

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by JJuanMiguel: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Scottz:
Wow Joe cole those days

What of Deco

Michael ballack

Dem plenty wey waste o
How are Joe Cole, Ballack and Deco wastes?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey by omoyankee3(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Unfair to add Oscar and Joe Cole to the list.

Add:
El Hadji Diouf
Ryan Babel
Niklas Bendtner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Obafemi Martins / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.