Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community (7854 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / Jimi Agbaje Was The First Politician To Warn Us About Skull Miners In Lagos / Igboho: I Have Not Asked Any Retired Soldier Or Politician To Beg The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by obyrich(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

99% of everything in ohafia roads ,school , clinic were done by age grade groups
I know. Why is someone ascribing these to OUK. The report said without him there would be no light or road in Ohafia.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by omooba969(m): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nigeria needs some serious political expediency in order to reset the political atmosphere.

The Illiterates/uneducated ought to be excluded from the political process in the interim, to give room for the disenchanted educated class to fully engage and therefore challenge the status quo.

It's not gonna be a smooth sailing. cool
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by garfield1: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
So Ojo Maduekwe, Uche Chukwumereije, Mao Ohuabunwa etc etc never did any electricity or road projects in Ohafia? That's surprising

Ohuabunwa is a failure.his people hate him
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by garfield1: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
I know. Why is someone ascribing these to OUK. The report said without him there would be no light or road in Ohafia.

Ouk is the best performing senator in se...cc Fergie001 won't like this
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Cmanforall: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/sen-kalu-first-politician-to-give-us-road-power-supply-ohafia-community/?quad_cc
Kalu became their 1st governor after the last military administration
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
He have done noble.

100% - Good roads, electricity, payment of salaries and busaries for students. Orji Uzor Kalu has human sympathy kiss
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
garfield1:

Ohuabunwa is a failure.his people hate him

Who be Ojo Maduekwe? That one no even give better job to his relatives talk more of amenities. undecided
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by mrvitalis(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
Don't mind politicians the person that made this statement might be father of his PA
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Christistruth00: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:

Age grade built roads within Ohafia? You lie jare..most age grades were renovating structures classrooms and co.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Don't mind politicians the person that made this statement might be father of his PA

OUK brought development to Ohafia somehow..the writer no lie. There were really bad roads to Ohafia and within.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by obyrich(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ninisun:

Age grade built roads within Ohafia? You lie jare..most age grades were renovating structures classrooms and co.
I did not say age grade built roads. Is it true all the roads in Ohafia were built by OUK.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by omooba969(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
DOTian:
Very Stoopid guy in a very Stoopid country.
Instead of tying infastructural developments to the government system, this thieves have created a corrupt structure in which folks have to come to their games to get what the government should disburse ordinarily.
In the North, poor people have to line up at the entrance gate to a top politicians house, begging for stipends. They will later go to sing the praises of these corrupt politicians, ..In the South West, Hushcobar Tinupoo brings in the booty with a billion van!!! Yet, the resources being distributed are government resources. Federal legislators have now normalized this nonsense called "constituency projects". They loot the country through all these evil means, then drop stipends to their hapless and ignorant followers. These are projects that should be done by The Ministry of works. Legislators have nothing to do with the awarding and construction of projects! That's a job for the executive..

1 Like

Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
mumus
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by jrusky(m): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is testimonial I want to hear about somebody. This is a true spirit of a successful igbo man given back to his people and identify with them unlike one man no one in his home can raise his or her hand up and say this is what he has done for me or us.

This all I want to hear about someone with humanity nature not a man who is wealthy but can not change his boxer short since 1960 and has never bought new shoe since 1970 talkless of buying shoe for others.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by drnoel: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Good 4 them. I can't point to any project done by my senator....

Allow them. Anyone in ABA at the time Kalu was there know better
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Pio44: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
This 21 century person still they praise senator for common road and light shame on PDP and APC
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
obyrich:
I did not say age grade built roads. Is it true all the roads in Ohafia were built by OUK.

Yes including my village road.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by obyrich(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ninisun:

Yes including my village road.
OK. That's fine
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by gadgethead: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
DOTian:
Very Stoopid guy in a very Stoopid country.
Instead of tying infastructural developments to the government system, this thieves have created a corrupt structure in which folks have to come to their games to get what the government should disburse ordinarily.
In the North, poor people have to line up at the entrance gate to a top politicians house, begging for stipends. They will later go to sing the praises of these corrupt politicians, ..In the South West, Hushcobar Tinupoo brings in the booty with a billion van!!! Yet, the resources being distributed are government resources. Federal legislators have now normalized this nonsense called "constituency projects". They loot the country through all these evil means, then drop stipends to their hapless and ignorant followers. These are projects that should be done by The Ministry of works. Legislators have nothing to do with the awarding and construction of projects! That's a job for the executive..

That's why Nigeria can never be developed

1 Like

Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Maybe Orji Kalu's wife is from Ohafia.

Pls help me ask Ohafia people that when he was a governor, what did Kalu did for them?
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by TemmyT002(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
He didn't give you. It's his freaking job.
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by ClearFlair: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mynd44:

Kalu is going to retain his seat in the Senate. That much I am sure of.

The online people can continue what they do but as long as they are disconnected from the people offline, there is only so much theu can do

Call anyone in Ohafia (if you have any), verify what his presence caused there yesterday. Your bigotry is much and it is affecting your perception of reality. Just crawl back to being MOD.

Stop using subtlity in talking despite being mod; be a man.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by olisaEze(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Stockholm syndrome appears to be a normal in Abia State. Anyway, Hanty Elisabeth was the first to give me kponyons as a prepubescent kid, so she’s good people too! With so many opinionated dummies all around, small wonder some politicians think leadership is turn by turn! undecided
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by abobote: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Was kalu not their governor before?

Something he was supposed to do before now
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Okwyjesus(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/sen-kalu-first-politician-to-give-us-road-power-supply-ohafia-community/?quad_cc

Politics aside. Orji Uzoh did well in Abia North. He built a lot of roads in the district.

But Obi will win Abia clean
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Khaysee: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
The man spike his mind
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by jrusky(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is testimonial I want to hear about somebody. This is a true spirit of a successful igbo man given back to his people and identify with them unlike one man no one in his home can raise his or her hand up and say this is what he has done for me or us.

This all I want to hear about someone with humanity nature not a man who is wealthy but can not change his boxer short since 1960 and has never bought new shoe since 1970 talkless of buying shoe for others.

Hhmmm........
Re: Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community by Lifeemetu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
And you failed to report that , during this visit his men had confrontation with unknown Gunmen . Because of the confrontation they involved the army they army now went after ordinary civilians. As I talk now two persons are already dead. And people are not allowed to go to their normal businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meetings With Irish President (Photos) / Ibb's Wife Dying Of Cancer! / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.