Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies (18047 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Kennitrust(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Nobody cares, they are only looking for fault on Peter Obi.

Shame on the crook supporters
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Naijanascam: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:
Bode George have always been a failure

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked

Hahahaha can you listen to yaself again and again to know that you don't have any atom of sense ...... runaway Abobaku
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by ClearFlair: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Typed a whole bunch of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by IdiaofBenin: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2022
My campaign for the day!!!

1. Abi Suffer no dey tire you?
2. Abi Hunger no dey wire you?
3. The other parties (PDP/APC) na so-so story
4. We no go let them make dem kill us finish
5. So make we vote for a man wey go make 9ja a better place
6. Make you use your sense and VOTE PETER OBI.

PETER OBI, OYA VOTE FOR PETER OBI
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Esama:
This man should rest stop being stupid Tinubu have not steal from federal government but you got your money from federal. You are attacking your brother every time like number one enemy what hausa fulani will not do not even igbo will do that to .

He steal from Lagos, charity begins at home, they say.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by 1gbdata: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Votejagaban: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Bode just allow this man to rest nah
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by adioolayi(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
Person beat you at the polls severally since 1999.....you can't even try win one cycle of elections..

..and you are just there catching on straws..

PDP has govern OYO and Osun States and some other states in the Southwest...but in Lagos, Baba George's base...Tinubu have been beating him mercilessly grin grin grin

Just gree say..na master political strategists and stop this hate jare.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Theunbothered: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

We all know.

Age = wahala.

School= wahala.

Classmates= wahala.

State of origin?.

With all the questionable attributes,they still want to force him on Nigerians.

Why are people this wicked.

A Yoruba man without a father or family land.

Even his mother's name isn't Tinubu so where did this man even come from?
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Theunbothered: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
these repeated false claims by Pa George is boring. I will rather not be like him

Who is Tinubu's father?

Where did Tinubu go to school?

Basic life questions that the man can not answer because he is a fraud.

Tinubu supporters have no right to criticise Obi for anything.
grin
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by jrusky(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Guys stop jubilating politicians are always like this. Mind you what Bode said does not implied he is supporting obi at all, he is one of the pdp member I respect so much because till date this man has never shifted ground to other party so end the jubilation he is our party member and he is not supporting your obi.

Yesterday same Tinubu went to see Obj you are showing picture upon pictures but unfortunate for you all *Obj took Tinubu by hand to another room for a secret discussion* do you know the meaning of that? That is Yoruba for you they fight and settle and promote their region and tribe.

Either you like it or not I had ask any obi supporter any where in the world to bet it with me obi will not win single state in SW and will not win a single state up North here I stay if you doubt me place the card on the table.

Yoruba are not dumbs ok likewise Hausa and Fulani are not dumbs. They will teach obi and all you his supporters a bitter lesson next time you will know marketing a product is by conviction and love not by bullying, threatening, harrassement, abusive, arrogancy.

The Catholic heads broke your limbs by accepting Lalong should carry on pls what else do you want to say? The way the yeye Kenya politician was literng Internet winning on Facebok, Twitter and Instagram but was beaten mercilessly on real votes same will happen to obi.

Obi, SW can not fall for you never. Obi the North can never fall for you Nnwanne go elsewhere to grab their land ok. I remain unapologetical and adamant that instead for obi to be the president Buhari should carry on till eternity I'm cool with it 100%.

You want to block my account on NL go ahead the more you do that the more harden I become against obi and I won't stop. Go ahead and block my account i give no shit ok....

Obi will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by onuman: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Everything about you bundle of lies – Bode George attacks Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/18/everything-about-you-bundle-of-lies-bode-george-attacks-tinubu/

Forget Tinubu chapter.
The younger generations of Nigerians have known Tinubu to be a fake person who lies about everything, including his age and education credentials.
Who in his right senses will vote a sickly and most corrupt old Tinubu to steer Nigeria's affairs?

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Fkmodhi: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2022
The funniest things be say his supporters know all this buh because of Agbados and cassavas he promise to give them they are all senseless..
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by eziemich: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2022
You guys think that Buhari's government has been hell, just make una mistakenly vote Tinubu next year and you will see the difference between hell and lake of fire. By then Buhari would be a Saint
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Esama: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself you igbo that always praising criminals among you.
TinubuThief:

Na people like you wey make Nigeria be like this. We are just deceiving ourselves
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Great2017: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Must we wait for Tinubu's presidency before a bag of rice will be 5K? If you really care, why not advise him to teach his party, the APC on how to make the bag of rice 5K now?
It is indeed silliness to vote when to vote is to heed to your advice.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Kaiser20: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu recently scammed his supporters again that OBJ has endorsed him in Abeokuta
Tinubu Lied about 30 FAKE Bishops in Abuja
Tinubu Lied about his certificate
Tinubu Lied about his source of income
Tinubu also Lied about his own age
Tinubu is a lying Maschine never to be trusted
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Ak83: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Says by an ex-confict who was outran several times in d polity by d man he hates so much. Take heart Bode George you are bound to play second fiddle in Lagos to d JAGABAN of modern time.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Bluntemperor: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
Pure fact.

Show me one politician that failed to use lies and innuendos as a gimmick to garner votes, even your brother Trump is still in the woods,after the Americans decided against him with his 'Trump First ' coined as American First' that led half a Million Americans to early grave in Covid-19,under his watch!
- -it is a pure fact that Chief Bode George is embittered but still went to the Prison for NPA monies!
- it's a pure facts that Mr Obi was Impeached twice or why was he impeached at all,in a tiny Anambra State?
- it's a pure fact that some of you lived in Lagos,are doing well here, yet you failed to acknowledged that Tinubu welcome every Nigerians,got them job in Lagos,then you started abusing him left and right because you believed he is blocking your chances not to allow your candidate to win,while the real Lagosians are rendered as nothing,abi! --Ben-Akabueze,Joe Igbokwe,etc are true Lagosians,abi!
-In fact ,your tribal anticedent will force people like us to vote someone we don't cherished!
Real elections champaigns are yet to start,we de watch!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by 77up(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
If this idiot old man die today, na Tinubu hatred kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Ak83: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

A Yoruba man without a father or family land.

Even his mother's name isn't Tinubu so where did this man even come from?
ask your ancestors next year when ASIWAJU would hav been sworn in as president FRN.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by rhymesnoni(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
As usual, this old man is always spitting nonsense. You are attacking Tinubu today, tomorrow you'd attack Obasanjo.

I blame PDP for not giving you something to do, I see being a BOT of the PDP alone cant sustain him.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by onuman: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
77up:
If this idiot old man die today, na Tinubu hatred kill him.

Hatred for Tinubu is different from pointing out the truth about Tinubu.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by dododawa1: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bode George and obiedent follower headache is TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by GardenOfGod(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
The old concern man has asked a simple question... Why not attempt to answer him wisely? grin
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by TheLastSamurai(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I see your ancestors weeping for you right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Buckeyemedia1: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Is your father half as successful as Bode George or Peter Obi?
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Theunbothered: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ak83:
ask your ancestors next year when ASIWAJU would hav been sworn in as president FRN.

Sworn in as president of your village you mean. grin

After all the looting Buhari has done you want to vote your ancestor to finally finish your village people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Buckeyemedia1: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
dododawa1:
Bode George and obiedent follower headache is TINUBU
A selfish minded corrupt old fool that wants to be President of The Republic?
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by crafteck(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lol @ tinubu being young and energetic... Na money for agbado dem give u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Bollinga: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Your brain must have been installed upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekweremadu’s A Good Example For Nigerian Politicians —saraki / Emeka Kalu To Ihedioha, Wike: 'Don't Impose Presidential Candidate On PDP' / Malami Denies Knowing Lawrence Ajodo Who Raided Justice Odili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.