Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) (22474 Views)

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:
With a strategically located cameraman to snap the good work cool
grin
Their salary just got increased.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by adecz: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
The man must be a very Stingy man.

You get a flat on this dangerous road
& you are stopping to change it, instead
of condemning it & ride slowly to the
next town❓❓☹️☹️☹️☹️

You will tell us whether buying a 25k
tyre is more expensive than paying
5 million ransom with flogging & begging ❗️❗️

Nonsense and ingredients❌❌❌❌
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by foreshore(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by DaInferno(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Stanleyq: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:
And someone who was excited cant video it abi.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Stanleyq: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wow.....So our NPF still get good officers like these....just wow cool

Reminds me of what happened to me last Saturday right in front of a police station when my keke ignition went off totally..It was around 9p.m+. Mennnnnnnn,na once I begin struggle just to repair am sharp sharp before the oga olokpa dem go come out come put handcuffs for my hands say i be criminal... Luckily,it didn't take much time before the ignition was restored...Omoh,na once I tay fire speed comot there grin

Las las, nigerian police men can never be your friend,even though say some of dem good...But na the bad eggs plenty pass..Very corrupt entities undecided
igbos are they, they get human heart, and most of them are posted to the north
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Neoteny(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:

Everyone has a smartphone these days.

How's the rock you've been living under?
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Nerdnextdoor: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Lolzzz, Abeg help me ask am. It could be a passerby that was intrigued by the scene and decided to stop and take photos, obviously for social media purposes.
Theunbothered:

You don't have camera on your phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage / ‘Ogun Roads in Pitiable Condition’ – Residents Cry to Abiodun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.