Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC (24469 Views)

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Horror Motor Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by nlfpmod: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2022
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform the general public, that owing to the flooding around Kortonkarfi in Lokoja, which has impeded the free flow of traffic on the Lokoja-Abuja Expressway for the last two days,

Motorist travelling to the South-West region of the country are kindly advised to take the Suleja-Bida-Mokwa road, while those travelling to the South-South/South-East regions are also advised to go through Nasarawa-Oweto Bridge-Adoka-Otupka axis.

This is due to the fact that the water level may take another two or more days to subside.

Thank you for complying.

https://twitter.com/FRSCNigeria/status/1578034201701457921

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by TRADELYN: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2022
It's really terrible as the waters were so close to the road when I passed through last week.

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders with Warranty. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by haybhi1(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
I personally want to see succour dawned on the stranded people on this road. I feel for them. It's part of the inevitable struggles of the on-the-job unforseen possibilities.

The bad news is you're rarely prepared for such. The good news, however, is it prepares you for next similar occurrences.

Anyway, there's a good side to the entire circumstances, though. This conditions will tee up the relevant authorities to the awareness of the road's deplorable conditions. I mean everyone has been able to see this that's been over the news for a couple of days - it will compel the responsible bodies to swing into swift action.

The road will soon register a massive development - I hope the government is sensible enough to see it my way, although I have much reservation about Buhari. The man has caused me much disappointment in this life.

Unrelated Note:

I have an iPhone 7 128 ram to sell, very clean, zero fault.
67k ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight

4 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by vincentjk(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Nonstop rainfall and flood in October abi is October now August

Flood be robbing people of their hard earned property cry

21 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by BackToLife: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Thanks for the Advice.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by FunkeAyorinde: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Listen everyone. To be for warned is to be for armed

Meanwhile, do you need a dog products website design? Let's chat

1 Share

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Ekundayo7574(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Everybody go they alright last last when our darling daddy become the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by NwaNimo1(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by nkemoma(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Enough fishes and river animals up for grab... I pity motorists and residents around the area..

It's sad
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Pwettylinda(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2022
The most Useless country on earth.

Fools in Government who don't take measures unless it is already on their necks

Mumu shithole country

Foolish country run by brainless leaders busy taking massive salaries but no brain to work or think undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by StrongAlphMale: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Ordinary roads with Good drainage system they can't do.

All these rubbish will stop by next year once Obi has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Parachoko: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by PHIPEX(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
The effect of global warming is hitting us harder. Flood levels are rising higher than usual.

4 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by duality(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
What's the government doing about this. This flooding happened some years back and nothing was done to prevent future occurring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Gkemz: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Natural disaster happening because a disastrous governor failed to build a good drainage channeled properly for easy passage of water.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by virginchaser(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Bida Mokwa road to Abuja is what i grew up with.

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Mexyz(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2022
With this public notice now, I hope the security agencies would beef up security in that axis, so the Lord's of the roads(kidnappers) won't use this opportunity to turn that place to a camping ground for their evil acts.

2 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by gloryman91: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Allah please have mercies on us in this country.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by seunlayi(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Very useless country
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Alwaysready(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Romanoff(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Same thing I was saying yesterday.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Akfrenzy(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2022
grin Yearly it'll still be same ADVICE and no effort to avert it or curtail it

#YEYENATU

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by tonyashburton: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Those floodwaters aren't receding anytime soon.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by TemidayoTRA: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by 8sadite: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2022
This year's flooding event is something else...may God continue to help us

3 Likes

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by money121(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Wande22(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ordinary roads with Good drainage system they can't do.

All these rubbish will stop by next year once Obi has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria.
Se e gbadun sir
Se e wa alright sir
Se e wa okay sir

A nwi iru (locust Beans) en wi iru (tail)
We are talking about River Niger here you are talking about drainage

Did Peter Obi freeze The Brains Of You obeediots

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bans Helicopter Shuttle From Kaduna To Abuja - PUNCH / 15 Things To Know About The Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki / Water Transportation In Lagos State: Lagosians Speak - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.