Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) (22472 Views)

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / Accident Caused Gridlock On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Travelers Stranded For 48 Hrs / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by ATEAMS: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Chuksaluta(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:
With a strategically located cameraman to snap the good work cool

It shouldn't be complains everytime, they deserve kudos for this. I once benefited from the police in similar situation along the Elele - Ph Road. They stopped by and stayed with me till I restarted the car due to the area being lonely and dangerous

Let's appreciate their good works with same energy as we condemn the bad ones.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Naz34(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:
believe it when i say a lot of you Nigerians dont want anything good to come out of this country. You are biggest problem the country has.
Just listen to yourself bros

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by RZArecta(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Theunbothered:

You don't have camera on your phone?
will I bother taking photographs or videos of random people on the road ? Waste of time
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Emola12(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think dey save d man from bandits attack God bless Dem for dat
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Adayincanada: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is great and commendable
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by RZArecta(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Naz34:
believe it when i say a lot of you Nigerians dont want anything good to come out of this country. You are biggest problem the country has.
Just listen to yourself bros
you're sick in the head. Your post shows you have a very low IQ. People help people everyday and it should be a norm but low brained cretins like you only want to celebrate the few times these things happen. Suck a díck
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by IdiaofBenin: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
And a camera happened to just capture this?

They know their reputation is fxxked and they want to rebrand themselves, too late.

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Avvacs: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ok

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by ugohazyo: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
God bless him.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by throwawaywriter: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
The man nor fear make Police nor rob am?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by ufotunang: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Very good from the police ..we still have good policemen
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by DAwest7: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Codedlyon:
Make money online everyday. Earn $300 each day https://ji-task.top/81036204855205
you don make the money? Abeg rest
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by ufotunang: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
You can see how the Abuja kaduna express way is very long and bushy... that is why this bandits have the opportunity to be kidnapping people on the long bushy Abuja kaduna express way... that is why the federal government have to make the economy to be good and better for all this insecurity to reduce gradually and stop
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
I can bet my left blockos that, him billing go pass mechanic own, later him go come buy fuel for their van also
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by HRMK: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
that is rather unusual!is it an expensive car or with beautiful ladies?money and ladies are rather a bit hard for an average policeman to ignore!
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Eazifunds102KD(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
I applaud the boss leading the team on patrol and not the team itself cos left for a normal Nigerian policeman, they would rather be there to threaten the innocent man and probably tow is car away of he doesn't have money to give. This is just one good out of a million bad, we want to see more of this. Thank you
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin Shey they would award them with commendation ..make every Police officer begin do eye service ..las las they would all become good officers abi should I say excellent officers.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Ransomtheking(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
We still have kind hearted one's in our forces cause I've seen several cases similar to this one God bless N.A
God bless N.P.F
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by cloud(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
RZArecta:
same you would have said "picture or I don't believe"
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChZri4yDtT5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I can attest, they actually helped me change my tire once, close to their station near fagba. Was having difficulty cos of d topography of d place I parked. Was pleasantly surprised. Was apprehensive initially when they approached me, cos my docs were expired.
Another time someone bashed my car n we went to d station in ogba. They ensured my car was fixed b4 releasing d guy's car. Both cases nothing was asked n nothing given.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by egunna(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Reallife17:
Not always impressed with these folks on black
are u impressed with urself?u can only see d good in others when u have good in u.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Qwi1: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Settlement follows
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Reallife17: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
egunna:
are u impressed with urself?u can only see d good in others when u have good in u.
Yeah. You right
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by Osobi32(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojmetrix:
Nigeria police are good people they are people's relatives just normal enabling environment and re-orientation they will be among best policing unit in Africa.
I disagree with u pls, The Nigerian police officers are evil. I hate them with so much passion! They have done so much harm than good to the citizens of this country particularly the south. If a police officer is dying right in front of me and need my help hmmm.... Sorry ooo he should already consider himself dead coz I will never render help to any police officer.
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by adesoji2faith: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
God bless our gallant officersGod bless our gallant officers...
Re: Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) by symbianDON(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sunnybay7:
Police is not your friend.
at all!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Much For A Dubai Visa / Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.