Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) (69978 Views)

German Police Uncovers World's Largest Child Abuse Website With 400,000 Users / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Police Uncovers Guns Hidden Inside An Uncompleted Building [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by travismacoy: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Damn Edo kai
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
If the bodies have tags ,they are unclaimed bodies...they are simply embalmers .local ones...those bodies I am seeing,the least there is 7 years...stupid investigation..the owner should pray that its papers are intact to carry such biz...he nor wan pay money for registration now u got urself in a bigger mess

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
makavalley:
All the name to make money show off and impress or oppress others.
money to carry oloshos, buys cars and spend the rest in clubs..
Not that they invest in any business

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by ImadeUReadThis: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Edo state and ritualist yahoo boys can only be rivalled by their brothers from oduduwa republic. It seems like it's a family affair after all. God help us all

The building is owned by an Imo indigene and his chief embalmer is from Ebonyi

12 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Mrbenny001: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na money people dey find like this?
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Trueprophet91: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olayetan:
Looks like an unauthorized morgue

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Is this place not a morgue? Or I'm seeing double
Cus you can't tell me they kill all these numerous people without people knowing since.

May be the morgue is unauthorized

Is that how a morgue looks like ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by HRMK: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
who are the bastards doing these?are they ipob,esn,ugm or who?
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Edo, so the hustle for Italy no reach baa, naa to add yahoo plus and ritual killing to una hustle sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olayetan:
u have sense..all the bodies have tags...and see embalment materials everywhere..but the embalmer is fetish.. when u engage in such jobs u have to be fetish anyway...nothing like ritual here.wat are they keeping the bodies for..govt should discard them since the owner have refused to come for claims..igbo man nor wan registers morgue he nor wan pay tax hence he decided to use his personal house and he sleeps in the same room with them just to avoid tax stupid man

8 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by eazyduzit: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Since yesterday night I saw the video online,I couldn't get myself.
Very scary and touching.
Subanallah.....
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Faber(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
This may likely be an unauthorized morgue, since their body parts were not dismembered.

Or are they being dried up to be sold of to native doctors as dry human parts

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Kantebets(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
eazyduzit:
Very scary and touching.
Subanallah.....
send the video link
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Is that how a morgue looks like ??
u have not been to ubth morgue or time..oga u go they match dead bodies ..the bodies there is like a city no space..I still have d scene in my mind when we go carry my friend papa.
Bros relax
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by temitope27(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Edo state and ritualist yahoo boys can only be rivalled by their brothers from oduduwa republic. It seems like it's a family affair after all. God help us all
do you even check the names of the suspect?

8 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Imagine this happens in the north, these useless southern would have blame it on ISLAM.

NOW they are not talking about the religion of the evil doers Christianity.

Useless HYPOCRITE

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
eazyduzit:
Very scary and touching.
Subanallah.....
video they make u scare.nor b say u enter..na way o.relax
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olayetan:
Yeah. More like it cos keeping these makes almost no sense sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
AuroraB:
Yeah. More like it cos keeping these makes almost no sense sad
its a local morgue..but I dont know y family leave bodies in a morgue.. all the bodies have tags for identification
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by tubolancer(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Read the names, they are your people, stop jumping the gun.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by goodman5(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just kill those idiot
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
dalass:

Well, since you can type with English, I suppose it is safe to assume you can read the excerpts from the news:

At[b] the scene 3 suspects, Chimaobi Okoewu ‘M’ and Oko Samuel ‘M’ both of Afikpo in Ebonyi and Gideon Sunday ‘M’ of Akwa-Ibom State were arrested while others fled
That's not their real names. They are Yorubas disguising as Igbos tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
is this how to do ritual..so u go kill person begin put tags for all the killing is this how it's done in Ogun state

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
you blind abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Haakeem(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mummification is a means of preserving the human body from decomposing too fast, so that these ritualists can remove their body parts whenever their customers request for it for rituals.

There's nothing we won't see in this world. It's like a horror show.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by tesppidd: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Edor nor de carry last... Last Last.

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
tubolancer:
Read the names, they are your people, stop jumping the gun.
y kill an embalmer...a local unauthorized one..how man local oil smugglers have Buhari killed..let the npf investigate it's an unauthorized morgue

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by osazsky(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Haakeem:
Mummification is a means of preserving the human body from decomposing too fast, so that these ritualists can remove their body parts whenever their customers request for it for rituals.

There's nothing we won't see in this world. It's like a horror show.
all the body parts are intact ..watch d video..its a morgue.bodies have tag .these people died they where not killed.nigerians sha

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by ElSudani: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

2 of the 3 suspects found there are from Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by oguash: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
So people from the east have relocated to edo state for rituals abi. We shall flush them out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) by PHYTECH: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Imagine this happens in the north, these useless southern would have blame it on ISLAM.

NOW they are not talking about the religion of the evil doers Christianity.

Useless HYPOCRITE

They're bastards. Terrorist christian.

Christianity is a crime against humanity.

Christian is a sin and a foolish set if people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.