Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) (9257 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Raxxye(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
H
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:
These guys need the constituents Only during the election.

I need the images of what he has done for his people for about eight years now
This man has carried enough projects to Surulere Local Government.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by xoxofist: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
T
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by CommonSense1967: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wintertime:
Biafra exit is sure

Is it by force

Biafra exit is sure

Is it by force
Better vote for Peter Obi- tuary as the first President of the Biafuro Republic.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Realmi: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
duduade:
How do they deliver

He should have been specific

Omo ale

Help me ask ooo.. is it tru CS or normal delivery grin

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Zchi1052(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
9jvirgin:
Are Igbos part of Nigeria? If yes, why can't an Igbo man be the president of Nigeria since 1966? Where's our conscience? Every right thinking Nigerian should support an Igbo presidency.

I am full blooded Yoruba and I support Obi.

Your kind is rare ,a truthful person
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by madjune(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
I will never understand how any sane Nigerian would vote for someone who's been part and parcel of this present administration for the past 8yrs and expect anything different from the untold hardship which has been the order of the day since 2015.

Anyway, like the say; bad leadership is a curse and possibly a karmic consequence unto a people.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by abobote: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Campaign don start ?
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you are competent you should approach your constituents not telling party supporters to rig election for you.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just to be bending mouth one side is what he knows...

Just do and get outta that office.

Nonsense!
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

Truth is that when it comes to constituency projects, Gbaja has done well.

But we need Peter Obi
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by deeway200(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

I am anti Tinubu and anti APC to the core but Gbajabiamila had done a lot for his constituency
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by TinubuThief: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Mumu with biabia like busuru. U come force people to vote for u on election day na . Senseless man
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Elporo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Joshmoore:
#Youths 2023! I am Running for presidency through ObiDatti

grin

Lies, Lies and more damned lies.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by casualobserver: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

Actually from what I hear he performs for his constituency. There is a reason why he has been their rep unopposed since God knows when.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Realist12: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
That's the comment of a scared man. The Obidient movement is causing an earthquake/tsunami already, only the blind sees otherwise but the political elite already know this FACT.
this shows how delusional you're . So because Obi is contesting for a post that means others shouldn't campaign as they do ? Y'all can't see beyond Obi the same Obi that's your messiah governed Anambra and Anambra remained as it was . Your excuse is there's no money in Anambra but I challenge you to compare Anambra GDP with Namibia and tell us why Obi couldn't transform Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by GodsOwnMan: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
9jvirgin:
Are Igbos part of Nigeria? If yes, why can't an Igbo man be the president of Nigeria since 1966? Where's our conscience? Every right thinking Nigerian should support an Igbo presidency.

I am full blooded eboe and I support Obi.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by smogjoe(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

You just sit here and type nonsense from your house. I stay in SURULERE and I can tell you that Gbaja is the reason behind Operation Light Up SURULERE. If you don’t know something, you keep quiet. Pele o Political Analyser.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by ugohazyo: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Na so
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by lumidee2580(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
E dey try, at least I know say he do Street light almost all over or all over his constituency... Then he also tarred all the inner roads or most inner roads in his constituency.

The rest, I don't know what they are doing in their constituency asides buying bus for their party members to do commercial stuff.

ojasans:

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

The guy has done ...... NADaaaaaaaa
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Laidewiess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZ2Jidg6uw

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1560251763890028545?t=MNNxJnexZglvqdvRDTmLrQ&s=19

Labour party come and see structure. Politics is not a miracle service. Obi will be distant third.

So where's the rep member to mobilize his constituency for Obi? Una eye go soon clear. Kikikikikikiki......
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by adioolayi(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

You can check that online....Surulere Area of Lagos State
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

Not supporting APC but Gbajabiamila did something in his constituency.... he put quality solar street lights in Aguda and some other things.... He is an exemption really
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by Lolachef(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Available on pre order

Private chat me.

Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by duality(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Agbado project.
Mcheew
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by ctrl09(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

You go just open mouth talk or type as if tongue or hand de scratch u. His constituency is made known as surulere
Go and see the level of development there
Name your constituency and your honorable rep. Member.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by jamexborn(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
They will deliver dust come 2023
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by beyondPen(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
9jvirgin:

I am full blooded Yoruba and I support Obi.

Very good question that needs answer.

The reason why Igbos haven't had a president since then is because they distant themselves from it by their Biafra agenda. They ain't ready to support their own until now. Even now they still have differences amongst them.

And now that they are begin to play the game from a political views instead of from their usual war and separation views. Other regions still don't want to align with them because they have been claiming victims since long ago forgetting others too where victims.

They Yorubas were been marginalized before the civil war. Abiola was killed and Owolowo fighting for restructuring and true federalism he so much believed in was uttered by been in prison twice. The west forged on

Amadu bello was killed and the Hausas forged on.

Instead of Igbos holding their leaders responsible for their woes they prefer to do it against others. You can not see yorubas or Hausa dabbling in the politics of other regions except for the Igbos who does it.

Even if their leaders or people do something wrong in the media they will not talk.
Just notice this.

Thank God Lagos has instilled history back into their schools so our young generation should know why they should be all for the interest of their land and how we have come a long way.

My advice to the Igbos is for them to first settle their indifferences especially among their leaders and their populace start holding and charging their leaders instead of others
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Dis 419 still think he has supporters
Re: Gbajabiamila Tells Supporters To "Deliver" Their Polling Units (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
ojasans:

Tinubu is his only constituent benefiting from his projects. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Issues 7-day Strike Notice / Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.