Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages (24083 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ASUGARUBA(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Student and ASUU are to sue FG & Minister of Education.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
I hope all this things APC are doing have taught the youths, students, parents, Nigerians lesson concerning next year election to vote a competent person into power and not voting for APC and PDP that caused all this problems nigerians ate facing now... Nigerians have to be obi-dient
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Neddyogu(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
UrProguy:

I still wonder why they have been mute all this while though undecided

The unions especially ASUU have controlled the narrative and posited themselves as victims and underdogs in this fight and ppl naturally root for the underdog.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Flamethehussler: 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

It is save to say federal universities are charity organizations.

The only solution to ASUU demands is to increase school fees and this will throw poor students out of government universities. The poor students form the larger percentage of federal universities population. Rich parents send their children to private universities and foreign universities abroad.

ASUU should consider the reality on ground.

https://www.legit.ng/1095689-list-federal-universities-nigeria-school-fees.html
Which one be semester fee 10k when we dey pay 58k for Unizik
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by MisfitHPG: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

The only solution to ASUU demands is to increase school fees and this will throw poor students out of government universities. The poor students form the larger percentage of federal universities population. Rich parents send their children to private universities and foreign universities abroad.

you are a dimwit,people like you are the classic proof that the Nigerian educational system needs a thorough revamp
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin As in!
ufotunang:
.. especially that woman...the minister of finance....the way she talks concerning the economic policies to use to solve the problems of the nigeria economy.... sometimes I always think this woman did not go to school or she went to night school...so clueless
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by chiamalinda: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Ibegtodiffer: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
LoveGifted:
So this is there next move? To turn Nigerian students against ASUU. After failing to meet the demands of the poor lecturers.

This government is sad yet their own children keep on graduating from UK Universities daily.

Very unfortunate.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by osazsky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Which one be semester fee 10k when we dey pay 58k for Unizik
still better than pri uni that pays close to 2m..most of us where not lucky to attend fg uni...pri uni finish our money.u are a lucky fellow

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by writeprof(m): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
What is this Adamu Adamu qualification? I don't know that's why I'm asking ni.
Is he a professor? Of what? Does he hold a PhD? In what? ?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Mrsimpleworld: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oloriburuku lawôn federal government yi ooo

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
He is right.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by manmade(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Take ASUU to court, insecurities, poverty, good road and housing, good medical centers, infrastructure, good economy...etc...
There's just one solution to all this.. and the solution is vote TINUBU the Master planner, the Brain box.
Any other person na gabruf don't say I didn't tell you oo sad

we should vote for the same party that put us in this wahala again? Are you whining us ?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:

Not all fed uni . I graduated more than 8yrs ago but the least I paid was #30000
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Edio1: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
But your son graduated from UK. Not your fault
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Demolakay: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Take ASUU to court, insecurities, poverty, good road and housing, good medical centers, infrastructure, good economy...etc...
There's just one solution to all this.. and the solution is vote TINUBU the Master planner, the Brain box.

dis wan do not know what a brain is used for.
pls a gud Samaritan,shld help him out.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Ice123(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is what happens when a Government decides to appoints the wrong Personality to head a Ministry as Sensitive as the Education Ministry. How can a Minister think like this?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by nedekid: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
He wants the students to go on a "cruise" level

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Ferrous(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

APC want to rescue Nigeria from APC. Is this not an irony of life?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by bukas15(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

BATstard. God forbid BATthing
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by olaitan1mongo: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Aswear our minister don dey koloAswear our minister don dey kolo...
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Jman06(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
ASUU NEC should be reasonable enough and call off this strike now so that this month's salary can be paid!!!

If you have gained salary increment, consideration of UTAS and so on, then forget the unpaid salaries for now.

See that as sacrifice. After all, students have been languishing at home since the past six months. Some have even died!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by elitper: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
mbahdi:
Blessed be the parents of adamu for already forseeing the future of their child and gave him the name that best suits him.#Adamu onuku
You are not a good person at all. Very very at all.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Bestrolland(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wawo,dis man don ment,dis people dont valiue Nigeria Education since dey all send there children Abrode to study
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by P11500p: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Him mama toto na apc we suppose carry go Curt .
Mugu so na student money when una don use flex . We go come use carry una go Curt .
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Damian10(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yeye
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Biodun556(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
MyFlair:

Not all fed uni . I graduated more than 8yrs ago but the least I paid was #30000

Your 30000 naira definitely can not pay the lecturers salaries.

Our tertiary education is heavily subsidized reason why government seems not bordered

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by LiveWithIt: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
bukas15:
BATstard. God forbid BATthing
Obituary
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ddeola: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2022
IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE, STILL CASTING BLAMES ON OTHERS FOR THEIR FAILURE. Una go hear am for 2023 election. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Supporters Waiting To Welcome Uche Ogah In Umuahia(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.