Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents (38018 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by chloride6: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
RIP Democracy grin
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
You don't have the right sir.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Benji84(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike should stop making All these statements and give peace a chance in PDP.
Politics for me is a game of interest and betrayal.
Some of his trusted guys betrayed him and I believed he did same to others.
He is a key Factor in the system and I believed is the reason for this reconciliation.

For voting as it stands now in Nigeria, it will difficult for a governor or any politician to influence ones choice of voting.

I resides in R/S and in my area NO road and I spent a lot fixing my car. So i have my choice of voting.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Bluntemperor: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
He is not the one that will decide who the electorate should vote for. He talks too much and that is one of the major reasons Atiku refused him as running mate.

Truth is bitter In your mouth!
So,Wike should be cocooned like others,who knows the truth but failed the Society!
Today's Nigeria being is a product of failed past leaders and disgruntled Masses,who is now left to 'Siddon look' with bitter complaints?
No,we love those that can speak and defend the voiceless and Govnr Wike is one!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by toprealman: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Not their fault... They believe most Nigerians are stupid, and they may be right!
Exactly. Not even the NUJ from Rivers dare respond with a well worded communiqué.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by casualobserver: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
He is not the one that will decide who the electorate should vote for. He talks too much and that is one of the major reasons Atiku refused him as running mate.

I will keep saying it...Educated Nigerians are not really that smart. Who put the PDP candidate in Rivers (a PDP state) there? Educated Nigerians are some of the dumbest people out there. By the time you are voting, you are already voting for his person, he is already determining who the next governor will be, the electorate is just voting at the elections to fullfill all righteousness.

we wont get involved in primaries, when its time for election we start pretending our vote matters...it doesnt. The game was over before you even knew it was starting. Its amazing we go to school to become enlightened and educated but the uneducated and unenlightened (at the primaries) pick our leaders and we follow.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Who does he think he is ........ An emperor...... cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by desiredhome: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Not their fault... They believe most Nigerians are stupid, and they may be right!
Case of pot calling kettle black.......all Nigerian politicians are the same.........non of them are worthy of becoming Nigerian president.....
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Gentlevip: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Soon to be irrelevant
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Advise them to vote for Asiwaju

Asiwaju will make sure Bonny get a seaport.
in wheelchair abi

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nairae: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
People who are overconfident or too arrogant are likely to fail.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by desiredhome: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

So,Wike should be cocooned like others,who knows the truth but failed the Society!
Today's Nigeria being is a product of failed past leaders and disgruntled Masses,who is now left to 'Siddon look' with bitter complaints?
Is wicked wike not part of the problem?....
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Klass99(f): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by maxzzo1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
In PH almost every is going with Obi which Wike knows....
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
What have you done for rivers people that you will be dictating to them?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by prizeless(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
So you think Atiku is the key right? Things are about to rumble
DaddyFreeze2020:
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by prizeless(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
You don't seem to understand
God1000:
This Wike is a narcissist, he will soon realize that nigerians have woken up

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by toprealman: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Advise them to vote for Asiwaju

Asiwaju will make sure Bonny get a seaport.
Another lies from the pit of hell. Why didn't you say a private jet will be available to pic people from Bonny to Diobu market for weekend shopping?
The latter sounds more realistic and feasible.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is what u people always say wen u get there u will do nothing
Bluntemperor:

This is what u people always say wen u get there u will do nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by biafranrealson: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
........as if we are children on excursion
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Abdu81: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kendo999:
Peter Obi is your next president cheesy twenty twenty tree cool

Please take this mic announce it louder and louder and louder and louder.
Is certain and ordained.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by donrev(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
This Wike is a narcissist, he will soon realize that nigerians have woken up

Nigerians are still dumb and fearful...
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Klass99:

That loss was painful na, even for me grin, after he spent all that money in dollars (if the rumours were true)

I'm not from Rivers but l like Wike from afar, he is not someone to be easily bullied. The kain pepper dem he is doing his party now ehn!

001 as per food and one meal a day? Or 001 as per Wike? I don't understand.

001 na 001! Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is our 001!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Coldfeets: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is he their god or what?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Klass99(f): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Betternext(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
f1dark:
is this correct?
Do something people allow to vote more than once?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by nengiscrib: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

He's talking nonsense. I'm from Rivers State, and i'd only vote for who i want, not what my Governor decides.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Akerele44(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Betternext:
Wike has only one vote, so as others.

U will later realize that he had more than thousands vote....he would make sure that he deliver all PDP candidates in his state and work against ATIKU
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by WildChild00(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

And moreover the votes of rivers states to one particular candidate can not win the presidential elections, that is what he doesn't know, except he knows one method others does not know, which is rigging of course
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Funny man.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Bluntemperor: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
desiredhome:

Is wicked wike not part of the problem?....

To some extent.We were informed that he even failed to promote the workers in his domain which is not good enough for our Democracy!
But where were the Labour Leaders who should have fought this out but are hiding under Labour Party now and who were they protecting then?
Democracy is about choices and if those governors, Multinational Companies, Banks, Judiciary, MDAs,Legislature,Corporations,etc have been exposed by our Labour Leaders and fight them to a standstill - for failing to do the needful to their Workers - e g,pay Gratuity, Pensions,good Salaries and Allowances as at when due,Nigeria would have been better off to this generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Thugs Cut Off Sule Lamido Supporter’s Hand In Kaduna / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.