Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents (38013 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
This Negro thinks too highly of himself... He needs to take several seats.

He is beginning to think of himself the same way a certain individual thinks of himself in another major state of the federation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by athaboi(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Advise them to vote for Asiwaju

Asiwaju will make sure Bonny get a seaport.
hahahaha, you people are so pathetic! You have started promising again abi?? Gosh, Nigerians are so dumb
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Way4orward: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
I have heard.

PETER OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by IbadeHQ: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
ecolime:
Dear Gov. Wike,

The Nigerian masses have made their choice already and it is Peter Obi.

We are to advise you and not the other way round.

Join the winning team if you still want to remain relevant after 2023. Thank you

I don't know why you Zombiedients don't read before making comments.

Wike is talking about governorship election and not presidential election. Haba make una dey read.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by nesphil(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
This Wike lacks tact in every sense of his politics.
Talking too much does more harm than good to one's reputation.
You're not the first person to lose a primary election in the world,
so let us hear words, cos, in reality, you have just one vote. undecided

Chinonye2022:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/17/2023-i-will-tell-you-who-to-vote-for-wike-tells-rivers-people/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwis_ISx3ND5AhX0FmIAHbxpCJIQvOMEKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw0nBjffZXLe7iCmliHvVj2j
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by OriOko88(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mumu wike,acting like a tyrant. He would tell rivers people who to vote for as if rivers people are his slaves,and he has them in his pockets grin. wike Should hv been osun governor and see how the citizens will disgrace him at the polls. Na statement like this the westerners hate most..we don't like being controlled,that why we gave Adeleke d sympathy votes,cos of the over confidence of the APC. undecided
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by toprealman: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
These fools will never cease to amaze me. Tell them who to vote for because they are morons abi na zoombies?
The clueless one that gifted another criminal a mansion for doing what exactly and from where did he get the funds?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
athaboi:
hahahaha, you people are so pathetic! You have started promising again abi?? Gosh, Nigerians are so dumb

Not their fault... They believe most Nigerians are stupid, and they may be right!
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by GardenOfGod(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin grin
ecolime:
Dear Gov. Wike,

The Nigerian masses have made their choice already and it is Peter Obi.

We are to advise you and not the other way round.

Join the winning team if you still want to remain relevant after 2023.

Thank you
Mado o grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Subonbon(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Comot body for road mad man.....
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Cherrybae(f): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
rembert:
Na Obi we know for Rivers.

Speak for yourself. You have one vote and I have one vote. We Rivers people will never vote an igbo man. Take it or leave it.

Is either Atiku or Tinubu. Obi will never win a polling unit.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by orlaglobal234: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
I don't blame him because of those northern politicians are busy visiting you here and there you think you're more stronger or popular than other Nigeria politicians.

That's why Atiku refused you has his running mate because you always proof that you 're a stubborn person and you will soon become irrelevant politician

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is good to hear
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by mrksquare: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tomboyliquour has started making noise again. This time around no rigging. No abracadabra like the election that ushered you as governor. Maybe is your Obio/Akpor brethren you will tell who to vote.

As for me and my family we know who will shall count our votes for.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Great0ne1: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
He is not the one that will decide who the electorate should vote for. He talks too much and that is one of the major reasons Atiku refused him as running mate.
You are very correct. He comes across as a stubborn character. But we are still OBIDIENT AND YUSUFUL anyway
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by rippa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

And he couldn't advise the present govt that he is part of to do the same?
Una done start again to dey Make promises u can't keep.
Na so una do for buhari only for him to come out and say he is not aware of the promises.
Make una allow tinubu use his mouth talk abeg.
Plenty of his boys dey this present govt, yet they are all performing woefully and na the same people he go assemble if he wins
God should save Nigeria from these thieves abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Olabode211: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
who is wikee?na only rivers state go vote for pdp?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by desiredhome: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You can't decide for them you are just elected to represent them not to decide for them, they are eligible to vote for their rightful candidate.
He is talking to his slaves.....I never knew wike could be this pained......

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Rebirth212: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike should n seat down joor
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Bobloco: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
desiredhome:

He is talking to his slaves.....I never knew wike could be this pained......
don't mind him, he's talking as if he owns them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Lolachef(f): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
available on pre order.

Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by mrksquare: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Cherrybae:

Speak for yourself. You have one vote and I have one vote. We Rivers people will never vote an igbo man. Take it or leave it.

Is either Atiku or Tinubu. Obi will never win a polling unit.

You ended up also committing same gaffe you picked hole with by your response to the op.

Who told you Rivers people will not vote for an Igbo man?

If I may ask which ethnic group do you hail from in Rivers state?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by afbstrategies: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wike is strategically OBIDIENT but he is not ready to share this with Nigerians.

We can't do bad things in Nigeria and expect good result.
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Ekpekus(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
As the Lord Emperor? How these politicians dey see themselves sef?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by lixusheng55(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hilarious
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Successmind(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lobatan
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by onyeka3310: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:

mumu
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Streett: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
I guess you’d tell them when to breathe too ..
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by f1dark(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Betternext:
Wike has only one vote, so as others.
is this correct?
Re: 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.