Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (52464 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

Dead!

Your opinion.

Your ntilement bro.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oh really?
SW is intolerant?
How many of your family members have been killed since the decades y'all have been escaping poverty and wretchedness in your villages?

This man go and rest
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by SlurUsername1: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Facts and figures young man not the usual IPOB bullcrap.

You people just talk anyhow in your umunna meetings
In the real world intelligent people talk with facts

So tell the whole world how much Lagos gets from Alaba That it does not get from the stock exchange, from the other meaningful business in Lagos it is from the rubbish you do at Alaba that Lagos is sustained.

You can deceive them in Awoamama with these stupid stories not us in Lagos

We are closing it down and the replacement go shock una

Igbos will not leave just like that. Throw a big Bomb in the middle of Alaba international market and they will be on the next Bus to the east
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
`
jrusky:

Your opinion.

Your ntilement bro.

your so useless.

your a tribalist, yet you are insisting on forcing other tribe to share country with you.

you hate others, y not go and love yourself, let me guess, you dont love yourself either.

so, you cannot give others what you dont have.

sad, but 2023, u will have no choice but to go your way.

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by BurialGround: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
ceaser:

Well, king Kosoko in Lagos State around 1500 faced 500 British ship armada, twice in six months and defeated the British on both occassions. The second attack was however brutal on King Kosoko because the British after the first campaign went back to great Britain to gather more arms and ammunitions.

This is true history from the libraries of the UK. Go and verify.

You forgot to include that Russia and France fought on the side of Biafrans, so the war was not of Igbos alone. Nigeria also had Britain on her side, so it was a balanced war; well a little imbalanced because it was in favour of Igbos that had two countries for them as against the Nigerian government that had just UK with them.

Similitude of Russia-Ukraine war lingering on for weeks because NATO, the US, UK and France are all in it on the side of Ukraine by supplying them arms, ammunition and personnel. Ukraine alone stands no chance against Russia just like Biafra alone stood no chance against Nigeria alone at that time.

Please these are not from distorted history. Go and verify.

Even if she says the bolded, it will be wise and mature for anyone not to pay her any attention. In fact,
informing the authorities should be the next step and she will be rightly charged for disturbance of public peace. Wisdom profiteth much and at a time when the air is a little tense like this, trying to bring harmony should be the watchword for both sides.

If a scuffle were to break out and the two sides are to use their advantages in Lagos, one side clearly will trash the other, but like I said that is where wisdom comes in.

It will be foolhardy to brag to someone you know has everything to get you humbled when there is an alternative approach of peace. Knowing your boundary is one way to attain that peace. That is why Yorùbás living elsewhere outside the south west in Nigeria have tried as much as possible not to draw undue attention to themselves by trying to claim undue ownership in the lands of their hosts. This is despite the fact that as Nigerians, everyone has a right to live peacefully anywhere in geographical Nigeria. Any Yoruba person that wakes up one day and says Kano or cosmopolitan Onitsha is no man's land just because he has had generations of his family born and bred there is on his own.

That is what is causing serious problems for Fulanis in Nigeria of today that they have become an anathema to every true born Nigerian, even to the Hausa that they're closely knitted to.

Russia and France fought for biafra with Biafran locally made weapons abi.
They didn't bring their warplanes etc?

CONTINUE DISGRACING YOURSELF.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Igbos will not leave just like that. Throw a big Bomb in the middle of Alaba international market and they will be on the next Bus to the east
I do not preach violence against them. We do not hate them or hate anyone

LASG will deal with them within the law.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by SlurUsername1: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:

We will see about that
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:

LOL! HOW ABOUT IGBOS HAND YOU LAGOS AND SEND YOU TO ODUDUWA REP OR NIGERIA WITH FULANI?

LAGOS, THIS AND LAGOS THAT, BECAUSE WE USED OUR RESOURCES TO PUT SOME STRUCTURE UP THERE.

WHAT OTHER PLACE DO YORUBA HAVE APART FROM LAGOS.

SHAME!
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

LOL! HOW ABOUT IGBOS HAND YOU LAGOS AND SEND YOU TO ODUDUWA REP OR NIGERIA WITH FULANI?

LAGOS, THIS AND LAGOS THAT, BECAUSE WE USED OUR RESOURCES TO PUT SOME STRUCTURE UP THERE.

WHAT OTHER PLACE DO YORUBA HAVE APART FROM LAGOS.

SHAME!

They have Ibadan. There is nothing like that in the SE
Go and use your resources in Aba. No one begged you to come to Lagos .
Next year Alaba is gone
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
They have Ibadan. There is nothing like that in the SE
Go and use your resources in Aba. No one begged you to come to Lagos .
Next year Alaba is gone

MIND YOU LAGOS IS NOT PART OF BIAFRA, SO WE ALREADY LEFT IT, IT IS YOUR TURN TO TAKE LAGOS WITH YOU TO ODUDUWA OR REMAIN WITH FULANI IN NIGERIA.

DAT ONE IS UP TO YOU.

2023, WILL BE THE LAST BUS STOP
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

MIND YOU LAGOS IS NOT PART OF BIAFRA, SO WE ALREADY LEFT IT, IT IS YOUR TURN TO TAKE LAGOS WITH YOU TO ODUDUWA OR REMAIN WITH FULANI IN NIGERIA.

DAT ONE IS UP TO YOU.

2023, IS WILL BE THE LAST BUS STOP
How is that your problem? Mind your own problems . Go figure out how you can come out of yours huts on Mondays
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aspabay(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rubbish! Who can threaten you in peace loving Lagos?

I dare her to wear it to Ariaria or Onitsha, you will understand who the Igbos really are. 2023 will show una pepper
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
How is that your problem? Mind your own problems . Go figure out how you can come out of yours huts on Mondays

MONDAY IS BIAFRA DAY.

WE MAY NEVER WORK ON MONDAY AGAIN.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by womenareapezz: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCW-WQ-F5M

Today, I went to Alaba international market with Tinubu T Shirt and Cap ...I even went to the Chairman's office to confirm the rumours but it wasn't how it is

Even the tasks force took a photo with me, they even bought me water ..
I moved round without fear
City Boy Progressives group are on ground any where in Nigeria

Nigeria is working

Igbo people are peace loving citizens.
someone should have beat this ediot to pulp angry
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Coldie:

Am igbo and I support ur statement though. Not cause of the Monday u said, but I know yorubas are tolerant.

But that doesn’t change the fact that a crippled Peter obi supporter was attacked in Lagos for having a Peter obi sticker on his wheel chair machine
Would have been worse if it were to be east ... I tell you ...
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

MONDAY IS BIAFRA DAY.

WE MAY NEVER WORK ON MONDAY AGAIN.
Amen. It is your business . Mind your business and leave others alone
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Truthdeypain: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Facts and figures young man not the usual IPOB bullcrap.

You people just talk anyhow in your umunna meetings
In the real world intelligent people talk with facts

So tell the whole world how much Lagos gets from Alaba That it does not get from the stock exchange, from the other meaningful business in Lagos it is from the rubbish you do at Alaba that Lagos is sustained.

You can deceive them in Awoamama with these stupid stories not us in Lagos

We are closing it down and the replacement go shock una

Lol. Nothing your hatefilled self will ever do will undermine the greatness of the tribe that God has blessed. If 20 pounds cannot destroy the entrepreneural spirit of a war destroyed people. Nothing ever will!

You bring back my memories of my schooldays when the only thing your folks will always lament about from morning till night in their ogogoro infested brown roofs is how they can't wait to kick the butt of the igbos out of their damn shores so that they can inherit their stellar buildings and structures. The pride you lazy ass skull miners take in saying such stuff is just unbelievable. They want to take over other people's establishments and developmental achievements. People who work 6-9 every fucking day! Most yorubas are lazy ass folks no doubt just looking for people in government to feed their useless asses. Go to Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun and see what I am saying. These are salary states, I will never forget my experiences in these stated even their skull mining yahoo yahoo activities does nothing to change the face of their infrastructure apart from the loud salary earning servants na Igbo dey develop everywhere. The few decent houses and infrastructural beauties in these stated are owned by foreigners, you can guess who those foreigners are. It is no surprise that igbos are the most hated folks in this useless country that has never done anything for them. Bit has instead robbed, marginalized, segregated, and discriminated against them yet they continue to defy all odds and logic.

The purpose of this post is actually lost to me because everybody knows that generally speaking igbos are the most tolerant, loving and hospitable people ever. They rent/build houses leave peacefully develop their communities work hard with zero or no problems. An average igbo man is independent minded and igbos respect this of themselves that is why we compete and compete and compete.

I know you father is/was a chronic igbo hater your mother is even worse, I expect you to raise your children with more hate guess what. Your hatred and jealousy will never affect an average igbo man. You cannot curse whom God has blessed. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by ayubaski: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
This girl na real jagabanist, search for her on Facebook with the name mercy Williams
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by dominic17: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Collect what? Do you think you guys can withstand Igbos if they mean you guys.
Mamaafrik1:
Wetin Igbos wan do her before for this Lagos,are you playing??,Dem no go wan kolet
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by shegra58: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t understand the intent of this post. One Tinubu lapdog is already spilling rubbish up there as usual.
But if na Obi you go dey clap
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by shegra58: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I thought I was the only one who doesn’t understand the intent of this post. One Tinubu lapdog is already spilling rubbish up there as usual.
But if na Obi clothes she put on you go dey clap
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Starz825(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is
You know say me go always dey answer you ..as he don be say you be anti- Yoruba people.....

Igbos can't do anything to her cause na Lagos....

Let her try it in your SE state na
Make she go Onitsha market go wear am

Craze dey your head....

Igbos are tolerant but the same igbos kill their own people for east... thereby causing unrest in their areas

I have never seen a tribe as peace loving as the Yorubas.....
We have all tribes here in SW....

Aw many Yoruba people dey SE...even if they are there...Dem no go fit walk around freely....
My kid brother is a Muslim..could not walk around freely in Anambra when he went there to serve last year.....
He was told not to tell people he is a Muslim...he was also told not to put on his jalamiya...cos of the fear of being mobbed....

If PO finally wins based on the love the youth has for him ...by then his tenure will finally expose the igbos and show the world their true color..and the reason why they have been marginalized all this while....
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Killermamba: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icartaway:

Today, I went to Alaba international market with Tinubu T Shirt and Cap ...I even went to the Chairman's office to confirm the rumours but it wasn't how it is

Nigeria is working

Igbos are not agbado thugs na, it's only tinubu boys that will harass you for wearing peter obi shirt. Igbos will never shit were dey eat
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by PharmacyStore: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okay good for her
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by hammer567: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Starz825:

You know say me go always dey answer you ..as he don be say you be anti- Yoruba people.....

Igbos can't do anything to her cause na Lagos....

Let her try it in your SE state na
Make she go Onitsha market go wear am

Craze dey your head....

Igbos are tolerant but the same igbos kill their own people for east... thereby causing unrest in their areas

I have never seen a tribe as peace loving as the Yorubas.....
We have all tribes here in SW....

Aw many Yoruba people dey SE...even if they are there...Dem no go fit walk around freely....
My kid brother is a Muslim..could not walk around freely in Anambra when he went there to serve last year.....
He was told not to tell people he is a Muslim...he was also told not to put on his jalamiya...cos of the fear of being mobbed....

If PO finally wins based on the love the youth has for him ...by then his tenure will finally expose the igbos and show the world their true color..and the reason why they have been marginalized all this while....

SO, Y TRY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THEIR PLACE OF WORK, IF YOUR NOT A JOBLESS, USELESS AGBERO?

TINUBU BREEDS AGBERO
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
emezuo17:
. Nobody will still touch her there, we still have known Buhari supporters in the East, no one has been hurt, mind you Buhari is far more hated in the East than Tinubu, no one even hates Tinubu per SE, just that most people down there dislike Buhari, APC and anything related to it.

Mercury12:

What will happen? Intolerant folks like you. Well this is social media. I will take you less serious

Like this one

Peter Obi’s Election campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by jclassiq(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icartaway:

Nigeria is working

Joblessness.
Igbo man dey dey look for Im daily bread for alaba go come dey engage you?
If you like carry tinunbu go there na wetin you wan buy Dem go ask you.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Truthdeypain: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
The Eboe man's mindset is predictable. Profound fear of poverty compensated for by excessive boastfulness. All your abuse and confrontation has to do with who has and does not have. For your mind you done abuse me be that o.
Who gave me money for data? I honestly do not even understand what you mean by that but that but is not relevant to me. I just put that down to Eboe mindset. The way you put each other down is by what you think you have and they don't have. Crude Villager

The point is that the market will be closed down . This is an anonymous forum so anyone coming here to boast just reveal more about himself his fears and insecurities.

Everything in Eboeand is boasting
All you will hear is

I can feed you generation
I can this I can that

That may be cute among Eboes
To me you sound very crude and primitive

Shut the fuckup Hater!
I know you cannot sleep because of an average Igbo man. Your hate is most profound and borne out of great jealousy and envy.

I guess you can't wait to flush out the igbos from your states and environs, hospitable people grin. I have met many your kin throughout my life boast about their dreams of ousting the igbos from their homeland so that they can inherit their sweat. Typical afonja!

Guess what mahn, that's never gonna happen, the igbos are the most peaceful folks on earth, who work hard and hustle even when her country, constitution and people have a consensus of igbophobia. It's does not deterr us. One thing you should know is that you and your ancestors are cowards. We may be peaceful people but you know that at any given day, Ayobami v Obinna you can sell all your property and bet on the away team. We no be agbero and we no dey make noise.

Keep hating on the igbo people grin grin I wish I could tell you your pains will be over soon, but I am sorry the tribe you love to hate will forever be great and you will continue to lament till the end of your days.

To debunk your false claims y'all are the least hospitable beings, fools coming online narrating how they are hospitable go to eastern states and see how foreigners are treated like royalty and real appreciation of culture. Nobody peddles lies lke some of this afonja bigots. If I narrate life experiences at the hands of this people eeh. I have better things to do! When an afonja says come run as fast as legs can carry, very few of them are good people.

After they try to intimidate and gaslight and destroy igbos and their business and we defend ourselves verbally with the truth like we dey feed yoruba people, I know the price my widow of a mother had to pay to be able to train us in school at the hands of these heartless and useless wicked people including bribing, feeding, helping, and assisting their useless folks yet even the so called close friends could never come to assistance when their useless folks were robbing her of hard earned income, they all stared on in amusement, making their Omo ina remarks. Yet the very next day the same bastards will come with their iya Chukwudi abeg I never chop, this or that..failure to do it will usually result in area thugs trying to do one or two, which usually happens anyways.

Keep your dreams alive, igbos tolerate, love and care for other people we can never attack people for their beliefs, we hate injustice and wickedness. Yet we never get any of that in return only hate and jealousy. To debunk what some folks here are even saying everyone knows no fucking thing will happen to anyone supporting any candidate, even as I dey aba dey type like this, We can never be like Afonja and their Tinubu herd mentality. Every igbo man for himself and Hustle for us all is the adage.

Win or loose 2023 election Igbos have nothing to gain or loose Nigeria has never helped us before na we dey help ourselves.

I am obedient but I hardly care that much. Anything we go be go be. Even if Naira enter 2k dols it no affect me and my family. Na majority of afonja and Hausas go still hear am pass.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Igbo business men can't fall cheaply for this type of set up from desperate politicians.
Watch out for next move which Will be for her to arrange her attack in the market inorder to cause violence in the market, read the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
shegra58:
But if na Obi clothes she put on you go dey clap

Read the content of the post again
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Epedure: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icartaway:

Nigeria is working

They don't born any Igbo urchin well to misbehave anyhow in alaba, they know the consequences of passing their boundaries.

Try and wear thesame cloth on Aba market and come back here to give reply, by then you will know the devilish implications of Igbo race.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by placeofallure(f): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is

You know in your heart of hearts, from the innermost core of your heart, that this is NOT true. If this were true, gbogbo Omo Igbo a ti f'Eko le tipe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.