Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) (52459 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by obyno82: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2022
femisplash:
Those Igbos cowards dare not touch you in Lagos but pls, don't try this in SE.

You don't have sense. See how you are trying to gaslight the igbos whereas you guys are number one in intolerance. I had a friend they did a door to door outreach for PO in Ajah, as they were going some boys came to them and warned them that for their lives they should never come to that side again, that the place is for Asiwaju and they will not tolerate any other party coming to campaign, if that is not intolerance i wonder what it is?
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Tomorrow they will say Peter obi supporters are aggressive and rude.

She wore it to alaba market, no harassment no both everybody was minding their business.

But a cripple had an obi sticker at the back of his wheelchair and Tinubu supporters attacked him and destroyed his wheel chair machine
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Codeye(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is
LIAR!!!
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by zudozz: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2022
femisplash:
Those Igbos cowards dare not touch you in Lagos but pls, don't try this in SE.

For the records, yorubas a cowards.

Dont dare an igbo man when it comes to war. You have not fought civil war before so be guided. Dont call a man that survived 30 months of war and still stand a coward. The yorubas are the real coward, noisemakers, empty barrels.

If you dont believe me, fight civil war for 6 month let's see you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by obyno82: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Not said done. The market will be closed down after the elections. The planning code of Lagos State demarcates the area as residential . The benevolence of previous governments is why it was not enforced. There is no need for any new law. That land should only accommodate residential property

Oya come and remove them. You this Arrow you just like to spread hatred, see nobody has monopoly over hate speech ooo. better watch your words

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:
How is she daring them? The ibos I know are liberal and not the way you tribalists paint them here.

Do you want to know what a dare is ? Wear Peter Obi labour party shirt and go to mushin or ikorodu in Lagos ... You maybe stabbed to death that's how intolerant the southwest is
Are your people not burning Peter Obi campaign vehicle in your region? When we are talking about intolerant your people are number one
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense. See how you are trying to gaslight the igbos whereas you guys are number one in intolerance. I had a friend they did a door to door outreach for PO in Ajah, as they were going some boys came to them and warned them that for their lives they should never come to that side again, that the place is for Asiwaju and they will not tolerate any other party coming to campaign, if that is not intolerance i wonder what it is?
This is the reason I know Tinubus government is not the saviour Nigeria needs, it’s just going to be another wasted 8years.

The signs are showing but Nigerians just choose to ignore it
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Ewu ne ba akwa
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by bigcee(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Even Igbos will vote for Asiwaju massively in Lagos State.
undecided

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Are your people not burning Peter Obi campaign vehicle in your region? When we are talking about intolerant your people are number one
At least u know they are attacking peter obi, so tomorrow if they attack Tinubu u people won’t start an agenda.

What then do u have to say about your lord Tinubu supporters?
Tomorrow they will say Peter obi supporters are aggressive and rude.

She wore it to alaba market, no harassment no botdy even shouted anything rude from afar. everybody was minding their business.

But a cripple had an obi sticker at the back of his wheelchair and Tinubu supporters attacked him and destroyed his wheel chair machine

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
ZOMBIEDIENT and propaganda.
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Postgraduatengr:

This is a bloody lie, stop writing nonsense. South West is home to all.
He spoke the truth, a cripple had a Peter obi sticker at the back of his wheelchair and Tinubu supporters attacked him and destroyed his wheel chair machine
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2022
zudozz:

For the records, yorubas a cowards.

Dont dare an igbo man when it comes to war. You have not fought civil war before so be guided. Dont call a man that survived 30 months of war and still stand a coward. The yorubas are the real coward, noisemakers, empty barrels.

If you dont believe me, fight civil war for 6 month let's see you.
Fought and defeated by Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKx6RCqoFM0

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by lexy2014: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCW-WQ-F5M

Today, I went to Alaba international market with Tinubu T Shirt and Cap ...I even went to the Chairman's office to confirm the rumours but it wasn't how it is

Even the tasks force took a photo with me, they even bought me water ..
I moved round without fear
City Boy Progressives group are on ground any where in Nigeria

Nigeria is working

Igbo people are peace loving citizens.

What a great achievement greater than going to the moon
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Whoknowsme: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Smith414:
This one nor be dare na.. na their fellow sister, them know say na paid acting she dey run,, but las las na OBIDIENT be the movement
She wasn't even ashamed to say they bought her water. Na this kind girl them suppose give agbado and cassava make she enter sambisa forest finish up wetin our soldiers don start there. She is just an attention seeker. Mtchewww
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Liar ... Big liar ... And some belived this liking ... Am sure they are not living in lagos...
Igbos dont have the tolerance yorubas... I can say this anywhere... Let her try it in the east on Monday ... She should go there...
Am igbo and I support ur statement though. Not cause of the Monday u said, but I know yorubas are tolerant.

But that doesn’t change the fact that a crippled Peter obi supporter was attacked in Lagos for having a Peter obi sticker on his wheel chair machine

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
She wasn't even ashamed to say they bought her water. Na this kind girl them suppose give agbado and cassava make she enter sambisa forest finish up wetin our soldiers don start there. She is just an attention seeker. Mtchewww
The girl go support all those things tomorrow u go see her for Canada or uk na so them dAe
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Coldie(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Facts and figures young man not the usual IPOB bullcrap.

You people just talk anyhow in your umunna meetings
In the real world intelligent people talk with facts

So tell the whole world how much Lagos gets from Alaba That it does not get from the stock exchange, from the other meaningful business in Lagos it is from the rubbish you do at Alaba that Lagos is sustained.

You can deceive them in Awoamama with these stupid stories not us in Lagos

We are closing it down and the replacement go shock una
Shutup na just mouth u get, who are the we are?

That’s how u the we are promised he’ll if Buhari wins, what happened to the we are? Mumu
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Igbojew: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Haters of Asiwaju can only wail online from their backward and underdevelope villages.

Even Igbos will vote for Asiwaju massively in Lagos State.

Ethnic/Religious bigots can cry all they want online, it won't change reality.
Am sure you are disappointed that the OP have confirmed what every peace loving Nigeria have been saying about great Igbos,that they peace loving people but i can't say same for your touts and agbero people that go about causing nuisance all over Nigeria.... ........i am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Light78: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2022
aribisala0:
Market that will be closed down soon

Go and hustle to be like them.

No gain in hatred
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by ufotunang: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Idleness...if Buhari and APC had provided majority of youths and you with a job you will not be roaming about in a market wasting your time and life...I do not blame you ..I blame the party you are supporting that make you to be jobless and idle
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by googlepikins: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Wetin Igbos wan do her before for this Lagos,are you playing??,Dem no go wan kolet

If you want to do nonsense, do it in your own areas, if you cross our area like Amuwo Odofin LGA and co. Na beating una go chop
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Moneyboyz: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Joblessness, you woke up early morning and decided to go look for trouble.
Of course you have freedom of movement and expression. Your motives are clear.

I love that fact that the people you went there to offend are too busy to attend to your lazy ass.

This shows your life has no direction, you are simply confused and need urgent help cause I'm sure you are very depressed too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by ufotunang: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2022
Idleness...see what ASUU strike has caused... roaming about the market idlely wasting her time and life...if APC had solved the ASUU issues and problems this girl would had been in school studying than roaming about the market idle supporting a party that kept you idle
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2022
Frustrated goat is scratching the ground but
THE OWNER
no even Look Uc.... ugly face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8G43CwrFBc
Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by haffaze777(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Nword223:

Shut up coward, even in your region another tribe is dominating you and you are here cheastbeating.

Cheast beating is allowed

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:
Another agbero tout causing nuisance.

Agbero no be job

Really? Why not tells your fellow arsonist who want to burn down anything burnable to attack her?

Very calculated trap God save people like you that you didn't make the mistake to attack her by now you will all have known Yoruba people can be extremely nice and can be extremely brutal when you push them to the wall.

She has the right to support whoever, anyone not pls can rot in hell. Once again agbado or agbero shit talk, Obi can never win a single state on SW and can never win a single state up North take that to your bank and know peace.

Carry on insulting them and be waiting for them to vote your obi you hear

1 Like

Re: Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) by Igbojew: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2022
Realtalk20:

Don't mind those jealous, lieing and envious people that will never see good thing in Igbo........I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.